napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Locman12's PE Super Stack Log

Week 7.

Nothing too crazy to report. My training and diet have remained consistent throughout but I seemed to have lost a lil weight. I'm looking bigger and more lean though. That was my goal. At 171-172 I guess I wouldn't like huge at my height. Overall I've seen major improvements everywhere and most recently realized that I have definition in my back for the first time in my life. I'm a week into s4 at 80mgs and am still comfortable with it. Should I up my dosage next week to 90mg? Is there a benefit? I'm also anxiously awaiting the drop of the new sarms offered by PE. I'm torn because I need to make an order for more s-4 to be able to finish my 12 weeks but I also want to purchase all the new ones along with my next super cycle. I'm curious if there will be a super duper stack!! I'm thinking I want to run the super stack again along with sr9009, rad140, and mk677.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08162fee4cec0a367cc741ae59ffeb6a.jpg

Week 7.

Nothing too crazy to report. My training and diet have remained consistent throughout but I seemed to have lost a lil weight. I'm looking bigger and more lean though. That was my goal. At 171-172 I guess I wouldn't like huge at my height. Overall I've seen major improvements everywhere and most recently realized that I have definition in my back for the first time in my life. I'm a week into s4 at 80mgs and am still comfortable with it. Should I up my dosage next week to 90mg? Is there a benefit? I'm also anxiously awaiting the drop of the new sarms offered by PE. I'm torn because I need to make an order for more s-4 to be able to finish my 12 weeks but I also want to purchase all the new ones along with my next super cycle. I'm curious if there will be a super duper stack!! I'm thinking I want to run the super stack again along with sr9009, rad140, and mk677.

If you have been fine at 80mg, I see no reason you can't increase your dose to 90mg now if you choose to brother. Obviously the higher levels produce even better results to a point. I don't see a reason to ever go over 100

Those new sarms will be dropping before Halloween, and there will be a whole lot of new stacks implemented that will be explained very well in some upcoming articles and videos, very soon!

This is me Locman12 incognito with a diff screen name!!! I can't get help resetting my password! Nothing is working! ahhhhh!

This is me Locman12 incognito with a diff screen name!!! I can't get help resetting my password! Nothing is working! ahhhhh!

Hey man what all did you try so far? Did you follow the emails and instructions? Any error messages at all?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey man what all did you try so far? Did you follow the emails and instructions? Any error messages at all?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The link to reset did not work. I ended up bothering Dylan and he got me fixed up.

Week 8 update.

Better late than ever for my week 8 update. I had some issues logging back in and finally got them resolved thanks to DG.

Last week was my week 8 and it started off great and ended terrible.

I was really amped starting the week, feeling stronger than ever-ever in my life. So going into this week I thought I'd try heavier weights. I also thought that for my last 4 weeks I would train 6 on 1 off and make the most out of the high dose of s-4 I've reached. Kinda seeing the Finish line ahead and trying to make some major gains to finish up. My six days consisted of a 3 day routine, run twice. My first go-round was amazing, setting PRs once again on everything. I worked my way up to repping 90's on DB press. (I haven't done barbell work on chest in months due to an AC joint injury last year). Well....

During my second chest day last week I wanted to get back under the bar to see how I fared with more strength and being more conscience of what I needed to do form wise to not hurt myself again. Do you see where this is going?? I did a couple warm up sets focusing on my form and keeping my scapulas contracted and all that jazz. Everything was fine. Started at 2 sets of 10 at 135. Then 1 set of 155x8. Then 185x6. I'll be honest bench has always been weak for me. When I hurt my shoulder I was doing 185x10-3 sets. So when I got to 185 last Thursday I started to get nervous knowing that was the number from before. Well I repped 185 slowly and controlled and felt awesome. So I took about a four minute break, gathered myself, and tried 205x6, strong and solid. For some dumb ass reason I couldn't leave it alone. I went to 225 and on the 3rd rep I felt my AC joint take a shit. I racked it and went home. That was Thursday. Friday I had heavy arms day and it didn't bother me really till I did standing curls with the ez bar. Just felt a little tingle. Saturday was legs/abs had no issues, Sunday was off and yesterday was chest again. All logic would say to rest it but I've been feeling super human lately and everything else has defied logic so I got back under the bar again, I guess I was trying to slay the dragon. Well I've come to the conclusion that I may just not be built for barbell bench. So I'm staying away from that for the foreseeable future. My biggest pain free strength gains on chest have come from DB presses anyways so back to those I go. Ice, rest, ibuprofen and massages around my scapula for a few weeks till these ligaments heal up.

In other news I upped my s-4 to 90mgs on Friday and I can def tolerate the vision sides even at 90 so I guess I'm lucky there. And I had my body fat checked Saturday for the first time. They used a caliper, I don't know if that's the most accurate but they measured three locations/3x. And then averaged it. Then they did that process 3x total so it was three locations a total of 9 times in each spot averaged out. Im about 9.5% BF which is unreal to me. I was def in the mid teens 8 weeks ago. Although I didn't know a number to start with I compared my composition to pics of people my height and I was def mid-high teens. My weight is right around 173-174 but I've gotten much leaner so figure I've gained muscle and lost fat. I love this stuff and can't wait to do another cycle ASAP.

My next cycle I'm gonna try to slowly taper up my carbs weekly through the 12 weeks and bulk up and see how much weight I can gain. That'll have me bulky around March 1st. Then I'll take some time off and get back on another cycle and slowly taper the carbs back down and see what I'm left with come summer. I'd like to be about 185. I'm only 5'10 so anything more I think will have me looking squatty.

Week 9 update.

Week 9 was ok. I've been babying my shoulders so I kinda went lighter with more reps on movements that required shoulders. Leg day was intense, I turned it way up because of my lighter days with the shoulder. I'm kinda bummed that I had to dial it back a bit in the last month of my cycle. I was noticing huge strength gains before I hurt myself. Maybe that was the problem. I did take back to back days off, which I don't typically do, and slept an awful lot. And had an amazing cheat meal at Au Cheval in Chicago. (Pictured below) Shoulder pain was non existent today. Today was chest and tris. No pain throughout the whole workout. But I am sore now. I'm gonna work through it by just finding movements that don't bother me and take it easy. I have sr, mk677, and rad coming sometime this week and will be jumping on those while I finish off my 12 week super stack. Once it's available I'll be getting the superman stack and my next 12 week cycle will include all the available sarms PE offers. I'll be logging that as well. I'll be upping calories a bit and seeing what it's capable of. After seeing what these sarms dos for me in a short amount of time my wife is gonna give sr9009 a shot in hopes of leaning out a bit and shedding some post baby weight. I may have her log her journey also as she'll be running it as a standalone. Can't wait!!

Oh also no shut down, suppression, or any of those sides have shown up as of yet.

Top Bottom