napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Short Ester Cycle Ever Log, From 1 Stop Domestic Shop

Klamathmammoth

Hey guys here's the beggining of log for my first Tren A cycle ever . I've ran Tren before but never A . It's going to be 300mg weekly of tren and 250 to 500 mg of test cypionate I haven't decided on the cypionate yet but Lilly gunna be 250mg weekly. My gear is straight from 1-stop domestic . It's been smooth very little pip and second dose was today and I really like it. I won the gear in a contest and was definitely skeptical . I'm no longer skeptical , my apatite is already through the roof in th morning a ti.e usually I have to force myself to eat . I weigh 232lb roughly 22 percent body fat(yes I'm carrying too much weight lol) I'll post selfies 20210924_150637.jpg
Along the way , I tried on this post but I can't fit them in and can't cut them down so they won't load . Here's a pic of the gear . I want to thank 1-stop and Tazz for being super amazing , he came through big time . Fast delivery 2 days , great tips and help with diet and work out plans . I can't wait to see where this cycle takes me over the next few months . I have a ton of cycles under my belt , my intro talks about what I've used and what's my favorites . I'd anyone has any questions let me know I'll answer anything I can. Let's get ready to rock guys this is gunna be fun.

Should be a nice cycle where you see some great results. You definitely have the right gear to help you get there. 1SDS quality is best I've seen in domestic

Should be a nice cycle where you see some great results. You definitely have the right gear to help you get there. 1SDS quality is best I've seen in domestic
It's only been two doses so far but right now I definitely can't complain .I was getting gear from.my bro who home brews nothing against him at all he's a good friend but I think he's kinda underdosing it not on purpose just probably isn't great at it . I'm liking this gear and I plan on being a solid return customer . I like domestic sources and the personal touch I get with Tazz . Customer service matters to me and my friends , not everyone goes with cheapest that's a fact . It's about value not price. A lot more than price is involved in determining value..

Hey guys here's the beggining of log for my first Tren A cycle ever . I've ran Tren before but never A . It's going to be 300mg weekly of tren and 250 to 500 mg of test cypionate I haven't decided on the cypionate yet but Lilly gunna be 250mg weekly. My gear is straight from 1-stop domestic . It's been smooth very little pip and second dose was today and I really like it. I won the gear in a contest and was definitely skeptical . I'm no longer skeptical , my apatite is already through the roof in th morning a ti.e usually I have to force myself to eat . I weigh 232lb roughly 22 percent body fat(yes I'm carrying too much weight lol) I'll post selfies View attachment 7365
Along the way , I tried on this post but I can't fit them in and can't cut them down so they won't load . Here's a pic of the gear . I want to thank 1-stop and Tazz for being super amazing , he came through big time . Fast delivery 2 days , great tips and help with diet and work out plans . I can't wait to see where this cycle takes me over the next few months . I have a ton of cycles under my belt , my intro talks about what I've used and what's my favorites . I'd anyone has any questions let me know I'll answer anything I can. Let's get ready to rock guys this is gunna be

Hey guys here's the beggining of log for my first Tren A cycle ever . I've ran Tren before but never A . It's going to be 300mg weekly of tren and 250 to 500 mg of test cypionate I haven't decided on the cypionate yet but Lilly gunna be 250mg weekly. My gear is straight from 1-stop domestic . It's been smooth very little pip and second dose was today and I really like it. I won the gear in a contest and was definitely skeptical . I'm no longer skeptical , my apatite is already through the roof in th morning a ti.e usually I have to force myself to eat . I weigh 232lb roughly 22 percent body fat(yes I'm carrying too much weight lol) I'll post selfies View attachment 7365
Along the way , I tried on this post but I can't fit them in and can't cut them down so they won't load . Here's a pic of the gear . I want to thank 1-stop and Tazz for being super amazing , he came through big time . Fast delivery 2 days , great tips and help with diet and work out plans . I can't wait to see where this cycle takes me over the next few months . I have a ton of cycles under my belt , my intro talks about what I've used and what's my favorites . I'd anyone has any questions let me know I'll answer anything I can. Let's get ready to rock guys this is gunna be fun.
So nothing but good news for my log . Today is day four of week one of the cycle so I've had 150 mg tren a and 250 mg test cypionate. I know it sounds off but the arms of my work shirts are tight today. Only thing different in my life is the Tren A . My sodium intake is nearly non existent so it's not salt for sure. Also I feel stronger and my lifts supports my feeling , I felt shocked while benching . Normally I am a dumbel guy . I warm up with 50lb dumbells for a fee sets of 25 reps just to get blood flowing and they felt so much lighter this time around . Could be placebo effect but I just don't think so, my veins are popping a lot more too just today . Onward and upward . Ill keep you all posted .

I said I post some pics, don't make fun of the fat guy please lol these are before s t acting this cycle

Attachments

• 1632778942848.jpg
    1632778942848.jpg
    804.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 1632778943184.jpg
    1632778943184.jpg
    674.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 1632778942074.jpg
    1632778942074.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 1632778942424.jpg
    1632778942424.jpg
    650.6 KB · Views: 8
Awesome! We do our best to maintain an enlightened vibe in this community.

What is your current work out design?
I hit each body part 2 x a week with 3 exercises per body part , each exercise is 3 to 4 sets all to failure ,
Example: Day 1..Biceps / Triceps
Preacher curls , seated concentration curls and bicep machine curls , 4 sets each , I do one warm up set that I don't count to my total sets , usually 30 to 40% 1rep max for 20 to 30 reps . The I imididiately jump to highest weight possible for failure at around 12 reps , I keep the same weight and to failure for 3 more sets then drop again to the 30% to failure . Again i I I dont count that set .
I do this for all body parts and all excersizes.

It's only been two doses so far but right now I definitely can't complain .I was getting gear from.my bro who home brews nothing against him at all he's a good friend but I think he's kinda underdosing it not on purpose just probably isn't great at it . I'm liking this gear and I plan on being a solid return customer . I like domestic sources and the personal touch I get with Tazz . Customer service matters to me and my friends , not everyone goes with cheapest that's a fact . It's about value not price. A lot more than price is involved in determining value..
You got that right bro. Youre in great hands with Tazz and 1 stop domestic. Enjoy the ride

I hit each body part 2 x a week with 3 exercises per body part , each exercise is 3 to 4 sets all to failure ,
Preacher curls , seated concentration curls and bicep machine curls , 4 sets each , I do one warm up set that I don't count to my total sets , usually 30 to 40% 1rep max for 20 to 30 reps . The I imididiately jump to highest weight possible for failure at around 12 reps , I keep the same weight and to failure for 3 more sets then drop again to the 30% to failure . Again i I I dont count that set .
That’s a solid routine bro!

That’s a solid routine bro!
Thanks brother I try , like I said I'm just recreational but I think if I'm gunna do it then it deserves some effort . I really have a lot of respect and admiration for you guys who have families , jobs and still are able to knock out pro work outs .

Today is leg and back day , can't wait to shoot you guys some opinions on how my pumps are and how I feel being almost a full week into this cycle . Only side so far may be a little nasal congestion from the tren , then again I have two kids so I might be getting sick. Schools been in session here since Sept 3rd so this the season to be sneezing lol.

Top Bottom