napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Short Ester Cycle Ever Log, From 1 Stop Domestic Shop

Today is leg and back day , can't wait to shoot you guys some opinions on how my pumps are and how I feel being almost a full week into this cycle . Only side so far may be a little nasal congestion from the tren , then again I have two kids so I might be getting sick. Schools been in session here since Sept 3rd so this the season to be sneezing lol.
Holy cow guys , I had pumps in my quads and Lower back like I've never had before , not even on dbol . Right now I gotta stick to.seated leg press and quad extensions because I have a small umbilical hernia from squatting but sill my thighs blew up so tight I could barely walk for a couple a minutes after my leg presses . And my Dempsey rolls really finished off my back pump , weight felt lighter tonight so I upped it on leg presses and couldn't even tell I had moved the pin lol. I'm gunna take more selfies at end of week two , four , six , eight and ten . Kinda photo log along with my experiences both mentally and physically on this cycle , I felt pretty damn unstoppable tonight .

Holy cow guys , I had pumps in my quads and Lower back like I've never had before , not even on dbol . Right now I gotta stick to.seated leg press and quad extensions because I have a small umbilical hernia from squatting but sill my thighs blew up so tight I could barely walk for a couple a minutes after my leg presses . And my Dempsey rolls really finished off my back pump , weight felt lighter tonight so I upped it on leg presses and couldn't even tell I had moved the pin lol. I'm gunna take more selfies at end of week two , four , six , eight and ten . Kinda photo log along with my experiences both mentally and physically on this cycle , I felt pretty damn unstoppable tonight .
Heck yes! Glad your liking our stuff!!!

Thats awesome bro. Glad you are seeing some nice effects already.
Me too I'm pretty impressed by this gear and by all the knowledge I'm picking up from all you guys . So much has changed information wise in the last few years .you guys make it a lot easier to keep up on the best info possible.

Looking forward to those selfies.

I love it when 1 - Stop Domestic Shop gear starts to kick in. I always increase my focus on form in order to strengthen mind muscle connection and attune to the strength in the muscle. This brings me to an awareness of 4 distinct parts of every movement.

-Pause at start keeping the weight in the muscle
-Initiate the motion with the target muscle
-Squeeze at top of motion
-Control the negative

This approach leads to the very best muscular development while keeping the stress out of joints and tendons.

Loving this log so far.

Keep it up...

Looking forward to those selfies.

I love it when 1 - Stop Domestic Shop gear starts to kick in. I always increase my focus on form in order to strengthen mind muscle connection and attune to the strength in the muscle. This brings me to an awareness of 4 distinct parts of every movement.

-Pause at start keeping the weight in the muscle
-Initiate the motion with the target muscle
-Squeeze at top of motion
-Control the negative

This approach leads to the very best muscular development while keeping the stress out of joints and tendons.

Loving this log so far.

Keep it up...
I was just thinking that I am " feeling " that mind muscle connection the last few days , contractions are better , that squeeze feeling at the top of the movement is much more intense. I'm getting more out of every rep. To me that's more valuable than the increased pounds I'm lifting . I've always been more interested in how my movements feel rather than how much I'm lifting .

This is what it is all about. It's great that we can develop clear goals and design workout routines and diets to reach them, but "joy in the struggle" is the ultimate life state.

Keep this thread going.

Really inspiring...

How’s it coming along boss?
Good sir , I haven't had a moment to get any good selfies , had some personal issues I had to manage but just for informational purposes I can tell you this is end of week two . I've increased my biceps by a full half inch , bench press is up a full 20 pounds and that's 12 rep weight I'm at 325 for single rep . I don't usually do singles but I had to test myself . Body weight is actually down a pound and a half but all my measurements are up half to one inch on major body parts . My shoulders have always been on the smallish side but they are filling out and getting more round . I'll back this all up with pics tomorrow . Oh and leg press in seated machine is basically off the charts for me . Used to struggle with 15 reps of 350 , it maxes at 350 , I did 7 sets of 25 today and could have kept going so time to move to the big boy rack.

Hey guys here's the beggining of log for my first Tren A cycle ever . I've ran Tren before but never A . It's going to be 300mg weekly of tren and 250 to 500 mg of test cypionate I haven't decided on the cypionate yet but Lilly gunna be 250mg weekly. My gear is straight from 1-stop domestic . It's been smooth very little pip and second dose was today and I really like it. I won the gear in a contest and was definitely skeptical . I'm no longer skeptical , my apatite is already through the roof in th morning a ti.e usually I have to force myself to eat . I weigh 232lb roughly 22 percent body fat(yes I'm carrying too much weight lol) I'll post selfies View attachment 7365
Along the way , I tried on this post but I can't fit them in and can't cut them down so they won't load . Here's a pic of the gear . I want to thank 1-stop and Tazz for being super amazing , he came through big time . Fast delivery 2 days , great tips and help with diet and work out plans . I can't wait to see where this cycle takes me over the next few months . I have a ton of cycles under my belt , my intro talks about what I've used and what's my favorites . I'd anyone has any questions let me know I'll answer anything I can. Let's get ready to rock guys this is gunna be fun.
So I'm in the beggining of week 3 on this cycle and here's some things I'm noticing , I put some of this in a reply to Tazz but I'll add it all here so people can find it if they wish.
I've never been a heavy lift guy , now a days I try to steer clear especially because I'm almost 48 and my joint injuries don't heal like they used to and I really don't want to spend 6 weeks sitting on the couch waiting for a rotator cuff to heal.
That said I did go ahead and let the monster out the other day just on flat bench . Rwmeber I rarely use barbells , I'm a machine and dumbell guy , obviously I'm too old to become great so I just want to look awesome . My dumbell bench routine usually never includes more than 50 lb dB. Earlier this week it just was way too easy so I moved to the flat bench with the barbell . I ended up hitting 325 with out too much trouble with shocked me . I know that's not a huge weight but for me it's been unhead of since I was 38 . I've hit as much as 345 or so for one in my younger days .all my lifts have had to be increased now by 10 , 20 even 30 lbs and my leg press can't be done on a machine any more because it's too light and I just end up going and going with the stack . It Max's at 350 I believe not sure but it's over 300 for sure . .none of this is probably phenomenal too some of you more serious guys but I want my log to be accurate and reflect my advancements so when reading remeber I am recreational just for fun it also is great for mental health. I will say night sweats have kicked in pretty damn good , but I sleep fine still . Also I have to watch myself because I have become very "male" aggressive lol. I'd rather not go to prison so I'm keeping it under control , good thing I don't drunk or go to bars because I'd probably already have killed some drunk with a bad attitude lol. My body weight is fluctuating between 230 and 231.5 but body fat is down visually . I have plenty of it so it's a welcome change to me. I was always wanting to recomp so it's going well in that respect . I'm getting most of my protien from dairy products cottage cheese is my go too and Greek yogurt . And powder . Macros are good , I've switched to entirely whole wheat and sprouted wheat bread , also supplementing magnesium. I'm taking in around 3000 to 3300 calories a day . It's tough even though I'm hungry a lot I still find myself having to push down 500 to 750 calories after dinner because after I add up my daily intake I am short some times .
Because my test is running 250 cyp a week I'm not retaining any water.
No other sides from tren so far besides what I listed . All things considered I am happy with the changes going on during this cycle . Feel free to comment , give advice and constructive criticism is always welcome.

Hey guys here's the beggining of log for my first Tren A cycle ever . I've ran Tren before but never A . It's going to be 300mg weekly of tren and 250 to 500 mg of test cypionate I haven't decided on the cypionate yet but Lilly gunna be 250mg weekly. My gear is straight from 1-stop domestic . It's been smooth very little pip and second dose was today and I really like it. I won the gear in a contest and was definitely skeptical . I'm no longer skeptical , my apatite is already through the roof in th morning a ti.e usually I have to force myself to eat . I weigh 232lb roughly 22 percent body fat(yes I'm carrying too much weight lol) I'll post selfies View attachment 7365
Along the way , I tried on this post but I can't fit them in and can't cut them down so they won't load . Here's a pic of the gear . I want to thank 1-stop and Tazz for being super amazing , he came through big time . Fast delivery 2 days , great tips and help with diet and work out plans . I can't wait to see where this cycle takes me over the next few months . I have a ton of cycles under my belt , my intro talks about what I've used and what's my favorites . I'd anyone has any questions let me know I'll answer anything I can. Let's get ready to rock guys this is gunna be fun.
A quick selfies to shoe how this cyclenis going

Attachments

• 1634095418083.jpg
    1634095418083.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 3
thanks for the updates bro
I watched you video last night, I really liked it. You gave a lot of insight into who should not use gear and if someone does to make sure they understand that there are definitely consequences. Like me I'm probably going to blast and cruise the rest of my life , ending in just a cruise once I'm older . I agree there are too many kids out there jumping on the gear wagon . It wells well done and very honest . Great job.

I watched you video last night, I really liked it. You gave a lot of insight into who should not use gear and if someone does to make sure they understand that there are definitely consequences. Like me I'm probably going to blast and cruise the rest of my life , ending in just a cruise once I'm older . I agree there are too many kids out there jumping on the gear wagon . It wells well done and very honest . Great job.
I appreciate it brother!

Top Bottom