napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Umbrella Labs SARMS Shred Log with Dylan Gemelli!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Okay everyone, it is THAT TIME again for me... Let me start from the top on my current situation as well as what I will be running for this log...

I am BEYOND thrilled to be able to use Umbrella Labs for my current cycle. As many of you know that have followed me, I have been around the sarms industry for a decade, well before most had even heard of or used sarms. I have vouched for just a little over a handful of companies in that industry over the years as I have had to be extremely careful and picky about what I am willing to "promote" so to speak. NEVER, in all these years have I come across a company like Umbrella. A company that has this kind of care, quality and runs like that of a factory. These products and company are on an entirely different level. From the packaging, the bottles, the proprietary solvent, etc... The list goes on and on... I can say this has been an unreal experience already...

I am almost one week in on this cycle. I am running ACP-105, which is my first time using, along with S4, GW501516 and RAD140. I am currently on trt at 125 mg week as well, so obviously no pct will be needed... This is what my layout looks like...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Here is my current scenario.... Many of you now I have stopped cycling regularly as I had many years and have transitioned away from a lot of PED use, especially with steroids. This was an opportunity I was not going to miss, to recognize and use these products. I also felt a lot more comfort using a newer sarm like ACP-105 now that it has a substantial amount of user feedback as well as it being something that completely coincides with my kinds of goals. I will have videos and write ups on it coming very soon! In short, it is very similar to S4, except it does not have the vision side effects and is much stronger in what it can do in general in terms of strength and lean muscle. I like S4 for the muscle hardening aspect and that is why I am using them together but I have used s4 many times so am well aware of what it can do and am very much looking forward to seeing what ACP can add to it...

I had a long bout with covid about 60 days ago, during which I drastically dropped 10 lbs and had many lingering effects. I have had a great difficulty gaining weight back since then, and admittedly was already quite thin, even for me... I was not even aware for some time I even had covid and it was more so a fluke I found out. Going in for routine bloodwork that I was behind on, I had some alarming results, with extremely elevated liver and kidney values along with very low potassium and other strange and alarming markers. I was having to urinate nearly every 30 minutes and there were so many aches, pains etc... After seeing my bloodwork I decided to get the covid test and sure enough, it was positive... I started to feel better after 3 weeks of these problems and after going back in for bloodwork, everything was damn near perfect as I began to recover... Obviously losing that much weight when I did not have it to lose, coupled with feeling horrible for so many days, it has been difficult in all aspects, along with my daily stresses of running my own business etc... It has been an uphill battle but you all know I never back down from anything...

So that brings us to now... I have been on this stack for a week and already seeing significant changes...

My routine is morning cardio, 10 miles on the treadmill...

Afternoon I am in the gym lifting and have transitioned to a more heavy/hypertrophy driven routine... Currently it is as follows...

Monday- Chest, Triceps, Back

Tuesday - Shoulders and Traps

Wednesday - Back and Biceps

Thursday - Chest and Triceps

Friday - Shoulders, Traps and Biceps

Saturday - Legs

I also stair climb another 5 miles after my lifts...

My diet is very strict but at this time I am absolutely too low on calories and with being needed in 10 places at once, it gets difficult for me to stay on track in terms of intake... I am only in the 1600-1700 range on my good days and obviously know that is too low and am doing my best to get these numbers up...

I am 6'1" and started off at 167, which is extremely low for me... I am already up to 172 in just a week, yet more vascularity and obviously just recovering muscle memory etc... Here are pics of my current condition along with pics of these amazing products...

A few more things on Umbrella... Umbrella has two different solvents they use for their sarms products... The first is Glycol, which is commonly used in many companies. It does not taste as bad as everclear but still has a different taste however is much more tolerable... I have opted to use their proprietary formula, which is called Poly Cell. I will be educating everyone on the Poly Cell solvent but in short, it is tasteless and can be used sublingually for maximum absorption. It is truly amazing... Another thing I love is that you can buy 60 ML bottles, which is also very convenient. The bottles and labels are TOP LEVEL to say the least and having a QR code on them is genius and so helpful to easily order more of what you want quickly. The processing options are excellent and you have many SAFE options to make your purchase. The entire aspect of this company is on an entirely different level...

As far as my goals on this cycle, it is quite simple. I just want to add far more lean muscle, improve on my distance times, get much more vascularity and just get back to my old self while making as many improvements as possible...

Here are several pictures to check out!

Thank you to everyone that will be following along... I appreciate you all and will do my best on this stack as well as with my updates...

Last edited:
What swarms from this company would you recommend, I am on trt 200 mg a week wanting to gain lean muscle with out having to use tren .
Geo

bros Dylan this is the log I follow
you have the best reputation in the sarms game
we all love your sarms logs and advices
following and loving it
my next sarms run is with umbrella

What swarms from this company would you recommend, I am on trt 200 mg a week wanting to gain lean muscle with out having to use tren .
Geo
acp-105, s4 and gw501516 would be a great stack to go with

I had a really good week in the gym this week... I am sure in every possible spot because I just have not been lifting in this range for quite some time in terms of range... Meaning I have been doing hypertrophy training this week where my lifts are 8-10 reps at 80-85% of my max, where for the longest time now I have really scaled back and been doing high reps with lower weight for probably over a year now just due to time, stress, etc... I am just unhappy with the way ive let stresses and other issues get in my way in the gym... My cardio has been the same in terms of amounts but even at that, there has just been mental blocks on everything for so long... I am really trying to get my head in a better place and get back on the track I was on for so many years... My diet has always stayed very strict but once again, just lacking in many areas...

My strength is nowhere near where it has been but i could already feel differences this week and my assumption is that was the s4 and acp which tend to kick much quicker with their shorter half lives and I definitely can tell the GW is working well on my runs, just due to the more ease in the run... I feel things are off to a great start now it is a matter of pushing through daily mental stresses that have plagued me for some time now... Thank you again to everyone for the support!

You know I am following along brother. Over the years I have found your logs to be very inspirational and can really help me get to the next level as I watch you work!

I’ll be following along man! I can’t wait to see the progress and to get some of these products myself!

Great update Dylan. The way you lay out the challenges you having been dealing with in life and how you are manifesting the determination to break through is inspiring.

I will be sending you positive energy, and with my own Umbrella log coming up, we will be walking shoulder to shoulder as usual.

We've got this...

Great update Dylan. The way you lay out the challenges you having been dealing with in life and how you are manifesting the determination to break through is inspiring.

I will be sending you positive energy, and with my own Umbrella log coming up, we will be walking shoulder to shoulder as usual.

We've got this...
I really appreciate the wise words and the support brother! Im with you all the way bro! I do believe it is so important to never hide or be unwilling to accept and address problems that may be going on... if you are delusional or in a zone where you do not see or accept challenges and face them head on, you will never truly overcome the problems that you come across damn near daily in life... facing issues head on, accepting them and eventually overcoming them is what life is all about

Top Bottom