napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Locman12's PE Super Stack Log

Locman12

Today I received my super stack in the mail. I will be logging my results as often as I can over the course of the next 12 weeks, and through my pct as well.

I will be dosing exactly how recommended by RickRock and following DG's s-4 dosing protocol.

The only thing I will start today is the GW as I have already missed my AM dosing for everything else. Tomorrow will be my first day with all of them.

Communication with PE was flawless and the whole ordering process was a breeze. I ordered them Sunday and received them Wednesday.

I'm sure there won't be anything major to report tonight but I will update tonight just to give my 2 cents on the flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Locman12's PE Super Stack Log

Locman12 said:
Today I received my super stack in the mail. I will be logging my results as often as I can over the course of the next 12 weeks, and through my pct as well.

I will be dosing exactly how recommended by RickRock and following DG's s-4 dosing protocol.

The only thing I will start today is the GW as I have already missed my AM dosing for everything else. Tomorrow will be my first day with all of them.

Communication with PE was flawless and the whole ordering process was a breeze. I ordered them Sunday and received them Wednesday.

I'm sure there won't be anything major to report tonight but I will update tonight just to give my 2 cents on the flavor.

I'm very happy to see you get this log started, and I'm sure you will be very happy with how this sarms super stack treats you brother! I will be in to follow your progress and be here to help answer any questions or concerns you have along the way. You are in for a real treat!

Locman12 said:

im really looking forward to your progress and results bro... a great start with customer service and experience and now its time for the gains! im always here if you need me with any questions as well as support!

Day 1 update.

Taste is not terrible. Bites ya in the throat as grain alcohol would. It's over in two seconds. Chaser not required.

Background on me:
34 yrs old
5'10
172 lbs
BF-?? I'd guess 15-18% based on pictures I've seen.

I train 3 days on 1 day off then repeat.

Chest/back
Arms/shoulders
Legs/core

Super setting everything and going ape-shit crazy in the gym.

Around 3000 calories/ed
Fat/70
Carbs/328
Protein/265

I have been using the Jym supplements for my entire journey. (Pre, post, pro, alpha, omega, shred, zma).

I still consider myself a beginner and know I have a lot to learn and a lot of catching up to do.

My goal is to gain size and strength and lean out. Is that too much to ask?

I'm currently in the best shape of my life. Not the best shape, just the best shape of my life. In April 2014 I started at very sloppy 190. I lost 30 pounds over the next few months by cleaning up my diet a lot and running 4 miles a day. That was a major transformation for people that know me.

In sept 2014, 160 was as low as I wanted to go and I figured it'd be a good starting point for trying to gain back some weight in the form of lean muscle. To make a long story short started lifting, ditched the cardio and dialed my diet in and found my BMR and counted macros and found my sweet spot for a slow gain, shooting for 1 lb a month. Didn't want to bulk, cut, bulk, cut. So in the last 12 months I've gained 12lbs, slow and steady. Not too much fat along with it. But now since I see a different me when I look in the mirror, I'm probably obsessed with how I look and feel. Now I want to be bigger, and very lean, and my geared up buddies I lift with gave me the heads up on SARMS. After watching all of DG's videos I thought I'd try it out. I have no moral issues with any sort of gear weather it's steroids or pro hormones or whatever. My body, my life type of shit. That being said I got duped into buying what I believed to be sarms in capsule form. "Osta RX". Ran that for eight weeks and don't think it did anything at all. Needless to say I'm excited to give this stack a shot. This will be my only post where I ramble but I had to give a little background so those who follow know where I started when they're considering using Sarms.

Locman12 said:
Day 1 update.

Taste is not terrible. Bites ya in the throat as grain alcohol would. It's over in two seconds. Chaser not required.

Background on me:
34 yrs old
5'10
172 lbs

Chest/back
Arms/shoulders
Legs/core

Around 3000 calories/ed
Fat/70
Carbs/328
Protein/265

I have been using the Jym supplements for my entire journey. (Pre, post, pro, alpha, omega, shred, zma).

I still consider myself a beginner and know I have a lot to learn and a lot of catching up to do.

I'm currently in the best shape of my life. Not the best shape, just the best shape of my life. In April 2014 I started at very sloppy 190. I lost 30 pounds over the next few months by cleaning up my diet a lot and running 4 miles a day. That was a major transformation for people that know me.

In sept 2014, 160 was as low as I wanted to go and I figured it'd be a good starting point for trying to gain back some weight in the form of lean muscle. To make a long story short started lifting, ditched the cardio and dialed my diet in and found my BMR and counted macros and found my sweet spot for a slow gain, shooting for 1 lb a month. Didn't want to bulk, cut, bulk, cut. So in the last 12 months I've gained 12lbs, slow and steady. Not too much fat along with it. But now since I see a different me when I look in the mirror, I'm probably obsessed with how I look and feel. Now I want to be bigger, and very lean, and my geared up buddies I lift with gave me the heads up on SARMS. After watching all of DG's videos I thought I'd try it out. I have no moral issues with any sort of gear weather it's steroids or pro hormones or whatever. My body, my life type of shit. That being said I got duped into buying what I believed to be sarms in capsule form. "Osta RX". Ran that for eight weeks and don't think it did anything at all. Needless to say I'm excited to give this stack a shot. This will be my only post where I ramble but I had to give a little background so those who follow know where I started when they're considering using Sarms.

your diet is similar to mine, but i would bump the protein a little and lower carb, more like a 300/300 carb/protein, the fats are ok as long as they are good sources.

as far as your look, you may not be the best shape of all the people you see BUT its not about them its about YOU, youve made progress and will continue to make progress as long as you remain consistent with diet and training. The SARMS should help with your goals..

Locman12 said:
Day 1 update.

Background on me:
34 yrs old
5'10
172 lbs

Chest/back
Arms/shoulders
Legs/core

Around 3000 calories/ed
Fat/70
Carbs/328
Protein/265

You are well on your way.. you have the right mind set and you WILL surpass all expectations you have set forth. I am very pleased to see the progress you have made and now its time to take it to another level... i would take a look at lowering your cars just slightly and adding a bit more protein and lowering your fat as well... somewhere in the fifties on fat.. you are definitely on the right track though bro and im always here to help in any way i can

Nothing major to report today other than saying if you have trouble waking up in the morning, a few eye droppers of sarms will wake you up!!

Thanks for the diet tips!! I love this forum. I'll be adjusting my macros tonight.

I definitely agree with dylan on the diet changes. Lowered carbs by a little, fat down to about 50g per day, and protein around 300g would suit you well.

Looking forward to more updates bro!

I'm on day three of my super stack, and like other logs I've read, I think the GW is starting to kick in. My typical arms/shoulders day turned into a circuit style session. If I didn't have anything else going on today, I probably would've gone another hour.

Question though. My pre-workout routine starts approx 45 minutes before I hit the gym. And in that 45 min I consume 20oz of pre-workout (Pre-Jym) and about 8oz of protein (Pro-Jym). Is the GW that I need to injest 30 min prior to the gym being diluted by all the other liquid in my stomach?

Is the GW that I need to injest 30 min prior to the gym being diluted by all the other liquid in my stomach?
no, the gw is absorbed in the throat and mouth, it doesn't make it to the stomach (if it went through the stomach the bio-availability would plummet)

Locman12 said:
I'm on day three of my super stack, and like other logs I've read, I think the GW is starting to kick in. My typical arms/shoulders day turned into a circuit style session. If I didn't have anything else going on today, I probably would've gone another hour.

Question though. My pre-workout routine starts approx 45 minutes before I hit the gym. And in that 45 min I consume 20oz of pre-workout (Pre-Jym) and about 8oz of protein (Pro-Jym). Is the GW that I need to injest 30 min prior to the gym being diluted by all the other liquid in my stomach?

no, not at all bro... that will have no interference of any kind

As easy as it would've been to just use the full website to access this forum, I decided to wait out the drama and use the app that I've been using since day one of me joining this forum.

I have not posted any updates since day three due to the attack on the forum but here I am. I am now 12 days into my 12 week cycle and I have several things to report.

Last week I had a nasty stomach bug that had me laid up for a couple days but I got plenty of rest (at one point I slept 18 hrs only getting up to pee and drink water). When my little stomach episode passed I got right back into the gym. At the time I was only a week into my cycle. I could def feel the effects of the GW. My energy has been up. In the gym the weights all felt very light. Maybe the extra rest, maybe the sarms, either way I upped my weights on every movement and have stuck with them ever since. The night I got back to the gym(thurs) I had a terrible time going to sleep. I ate a large lunch that day representing my first solid meal since Tuesday lunch. I don't know if it was the fact that I had an empty stomach by 7 pm when I dosed my GW plus my pre-workout drink, but I could not fall asleep Thursday night at all. AT ALL. I finally dozed off around 5am and had to be up at 630 for work. My wife was quick to blame the sarms. I honestly felt like I did back in my younger days when on LSD, staring at the ceiling with jaw-clenching anxiety type of feelings. Friday was a shit show at work since I was behind two days and I had to skip the gym due to pure exhaustion. I was beginning to think that the sarms did cause the terrible few days since that was the only thing I had changed in the week prior. I was thinking my body was gonna be that one that is a negative responder or that the sarms were spiked or tainted. Any how I got a good nights rest Friday and have continued my cycle uninterrupted ever since. In the last 12 days I've only missed one days dose.

I should also add that the first week on cycle I've been giving myself too much MK. Don't know if that had anything to do with what I experienced but once I discovered what I was doing wrong in my sleep walking AM dosing, I scaled it back to 25mgs.

Fast forward to current day.

Day 12 of cycle.

I am feeling very strong in the gym. Very energized in and out of the gym. It seems as though I'm sweating a lot more. Vascularity is up. Veins are popping, my arms were pretty veiny before but I'm noticing veins poking out of my shoulders now!!

I definitely notice some vision sides from the s-4. I have slight issues transitioning from light to dark and vise-versa. Nothing I can't handle. Actually when I first noticed it-I liked it. I was kinda like "ok I got the real shit". It's not a problem for me yet so I will be upping my s-4 dose Friday. (2 week mark).

Much needed rest day tomorrow. Hoping some of the legendary healing benefits of these sarms start to work. I've got some nagging pains I'd like to do away with.

I'm excited that this forum works on tapatalk again, I've been having withdrawals. Lol.

I'll keep the updates coming.

Re: RE: Re: Locman12's PE Super Stack Log

Locman12 said:
I have not posted any updates since day three due to the attack on the forum but here I am. I am now 12 days into my 12 week cycle and I have several things to report.

Last week I had a nasty stomach bug that had me laid up for a couple days but I got plenty of rest (at one point I slept 18 hrs only getting up to pee and drink water). When my little stomach episode passed I got right back into the gym. At the time I was only a week into my cycle. I could def feel the effects of the GW. My energy has been up. In the gym the weights all felt very light. Maybe the extra rest, maybe the sarms, either way I upped my weights on every movement and have stuck with them ever since. The night I got back to the gym(thurs) I had a terrible time going to sleep. I ate a large lunch that day representing my first solid meal since Tuesday lunch. I don't know if it was the fact that I had an empty stomach by 7 pm when I dosed my GW plus my pre-workout drink, but I could not fall asleep Thursday night at all. AT ALL. I finally dozed off around 5am and had to be up at 630 for work. My wife was quick to blame the sarms. I honestly felt like I did back in my younger days when on LSD, staring at the ceiling with jaw-clenching anxiety type of feelings. Friday was a shit show at work since I was behind two days and I had to skip the gym due to pure exhaustion. I was beginning to think that the sarms did cause the terrible few days since that was the only thing I had changed in the week prior. I was thinking my body was gonna be that one that is a negative responder or that the sarms were spiked or tainted. Any how I got a good nights rest Friday and have continued my cycle uninterrupted ever since. In the last 12 days I've only missed one days dose.

I should also add that the first week on cycle I've been giving myself too much MK. Don't know if that had anything to do with what I experienced but once I discovered what I was doing wrong in my sleep walking AM dosing, I scaled it back to 25mgs.

Sorry to hear of the sickness, but glad the cycle is going well.

As far as your sleep issues, that is not consistent with any sarms side effects whatsoever. It sounds to me like anxiety, or working yourself up a little bit. It happens time to time with people and is usually an isolated rare incident when it does

Re: RE: Re: Locman12's PE Super Stack Log

Locman12 said:
Fast forward to current day.

Day 12 of cycle.

I am feeling very strong in the gym. Very energized in and out of the gym. It seems as though I'm sweating a lot more. Vascularity is up. Veins are popping, my arms were pretty veiny before but I'm noticing veins poking out of my shoulders now!!

I definitely notice some vision sides from the s-4. I have slight issues transitioning from light to dark and vise-versa. Nothing I can't handle. Actually when I first noticed it-I liked it. I was kinda like "ok I got the real shit". It's not a problem for me yet so I will be upping my s-4 dose Friday. (2 week mark).

Much needed rest day tomorrow. Hoping some of the legendary healing benefits of these sarms start to work. I've got some nagging pains I'd like to do away with.

I'm excited that this forum works on tapatalk again, I've been having withdrawals. Lol.

I'll keep the updates coming.

It's good to hear you are noticing the positive effects of the s4. Of course, what comes along with that is the vision sides. Just be careful with the dosing and ramp up slowly is small increments every couple weeks to see how you respond, and you should be fine

Top Bottom