napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Short Ester Cycle Ever Log, From 1 Stop Domestic Shop

Holy cow guys , I had pumps in my quads and Lower back like I've never had before , not even on dbol . Right now I gotta stick to.seated leg press and quad extensions because I have a small umbilical hernia from squatting but sill my thighs blew up so tight I could barely walk for a couple a minutes after my leg presses . And my Dempsey rolls really finished off my back pump , weight felt lighter tonight so I upped it on leg presses and couldn't even tell I had moved the pin lol. I'm gunna take more selfies at end of week two , four , six , eight and ten . Kinda photo log along with my experiences both mentally and physically on this cycle , I felt pretty damn unstoppable tonight .
Had some great outside input yesterday. I couldn't get to the gym so I dusted off the old adjustable dumbells and did a home bi tri and delt work out , I was just finishing up and was taking off my shirt to get ready to shower and my wife walked in . Her jaw dropped and she said holy shit you blew up over night. I don't see all my progress because I look at me every day but my wife doesn't. I'm not a shirt off at night kind a guy so I usually have atleast a t shirt on at home . She says yiur shoulders are big a round and look at you chest and arms .it's nice to get that kind of compliment from the woman I love . I kinda want to wait a couple more weeks to really take a full array of pics to post here because I want some shock factor .the tren from one stop is solid af. I placed another order yesterday . I justbwanted to share this experience with you guys because it really made me feel great for the wife to be so blown away. She'd seen me get back in shape before several times but this is the first time in 5 years that I was able to really blow her away with such fast improvements.

Holy cow guys , I had pumps in my quads and Lower back like I've never had before , not even on dbol . Right now I gotta stick to.seated leg press and quad extensions because I have a small umbilical hernia from squatting but sill my thighs blew up so tight I could barely walk for a couple a minutes after my leg presses . And my Dempsey rolls really finished off my back pump , weight felt lighter tonight so I upped it on leg presses and couldn't even tell I had moved the pin lol. I'm gunna take more selfies at end of week two , four , six , eight and ten . Kinda photo log along with my experiences both mentally and physically on this cycle , I felt pretty damn unstoppable tonight .
Here's a few pics from today . It's going very well . I've always had trouble gaining mass in my shoulders but the tren seems to have fixed that issue . I'm obviously not huge . Notice the decrease in fat on my arms and the added bulk in my shoulders . I am in like week four of this cycle and I am by far more happy with the results than I've ever been . Also when looking at these remeber I am almost 50 years old so all in all I feel like this is turning out to be a big success for me.

Attachments

• 20211018_163925_capture.jpg
    20211018_163925_capture.jpg
    712.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211018_163933_capture(1).jpg
    20211018_163933_capture(1).jpg
    958.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211018_163933_capture(0).jpg
    20211018_163933_capture(0).jpg
    728.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211018_163942_capture.jpg
    20211018_163942_capture.jpg
    752.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211018_163944_capture(0).jpg
    20211018_163944_capture(0).jpg
    724.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211018_163944_capture.jpg
    20211018_163944_capture.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211018_163950_capture(4).jpg
    20211018_163950_capture(4).jpg
    769.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20211018_163950_capture(3).jpg
    20211018_163950_capture(3).jpg
    769.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20211018_164024_capture.jpg
    20211018_164024_capture.jpg
    635.7 KB · Views: 5
Looking real good man!!! Huge and lean!
Man I really appreciate the positive input from you guys . There are forums out there where you post a couple pics and dudes pic you apart . I just don't like negativity. I know I am almost 50 and I know I pack around too much fat I also know I am bald lol. You guys look at our pics and assess progress from where we started . Tou don't compare me to Lee Haney or Ronnie Coleman because we all know those dudes are massive pros and not very many people who attempt to be like them succeed . Instead you guy look at "my" progress and give positive feedback. This forum is very appreciated . 🙏

Hey guys here's the beggining of log for my first Tren A cycle ever . I've ran Tren before but never A . It's going to be 300mg weekly of tren and 250 to 500 mg of test cypionate I haven't decided on the cypionate yet but Lilly gunna be 250mg weekly. My gear is straight from 1-stop domestic . It's been smooth very little pip and second dose was today and I really like it. I won the gear in a contest and was definitely skeptical . I'm no longer skeptical , my apatite is already through the roof in th morning a ti.e usually I have to force myself to eat . I weigh 232lb roughly 22 percent body fat(yes I'm carrying too much weight lol) I'll post selfies View attachment 7365
Along the way , I tried on this post but I can't fit them in and can't cut them down so they won't load . Here's a pic of the gear . I want to thank 1-stop and Tazz for being super amazing , he came through big time . Fast delivery 2 days , great tips and help with diet and work out plans . I can't wait to see where this cycle takes me over the next few months . I have a ton of cycles under my belt , my intro talks about what I've used and what's my favorites . I'd anyone has any questions let me know I'll answer anything I can. Let's get ready to rock guys this is gunna be fun.
Hey guys sorry I been inactive on here , I have a double kidney infection and was pissing pure blood and needles for 6 days . I haven’t been able to work out but I been staying on top of my gear . I’ll tell you what tren is pretty damn amazing. Haven’t touched a weight in a week and been sick as shot but still gained muscle lost fat and actually look better than before , probably because I had no appetite so my calorie intakes been like 1500 a day , it’s up now but it and the tren really kept me on target , I’ve got 20 ml of tren left then I’ll be moving to my trt only for a couple months to actually probably 3 months , but I’m looking forward to hitting the gym this weekend and getting back on track .

I really thought about it and it’s great advice , I would have said same thing to someone else lol . I’m actually good now , I still have a few days of antibiotics to run , all symptoms are gone , damned if my kids didn’t bring home a cold too three days ago , no COVID just a cold thank goodness , I’ve half assed it on my workouts last few days but I feel a lot better today so tomorrow I’m hitting it full force unless some roadrunner drops a acme safe on my head . I totally agree with you though I just didn’t even think about it at all . I’ve got pct stuff too on hand always just in case too.

Top Bottom