napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Umbrella Labs SARMS Shred Log with Dylan Gemelli!

Amazing as always Dylan.

I feel encouraged to challenge my self on my own Umbrella cycle even more.

Here we go...

Just wanted to give everyone an update! We are getting near the end of the cycle and it has been a tremendous experience... I am currently down slightly to 175, which was mainly due to not even coming close to eating enough the past 3-4 days with the holidays and having so much going on... I am sure once I get on schedule this week it will be right back to 177... My muscles look even fuller than they have and the vascularity is coming in extremely strong. My strength is still moving up, not nearly as rapidly as it did but that is too be expected considering how quick the strength gains came... Everything has been one of my best sarms experiences, and that is saying a lot! Thank you to everyone for the continued support!

Just wanted to give everyone an update! We are getting near the end of the cycle and it has been a tremendous experience... I am currently down slightly to 175, which was mainly due to not even coming close to eating enough the past 3-4 days with the holidays and having so much going on... I am sure once I get on schedule this week it will be right back to 177... My muscles look even fuller than they have and the vascularity is coming in extremely strong. My strength is still moving up, not nearly as rapidly as it did but that is too be expected considering how quick the strength gains came... Everything has been one of my best sarms experiences, and that is saying a lot! Thank you to everyone for the continued support!

You are such an inspiration sir! Thank you so much for continuing this log for all of us. I am not sure you understand the amount of motivation you provide!

Happy New Year everyone... I just wanted to post a new years picture to show some progress again to everyone! I had another week of strength gains this week but overall weight has pretty much stayed the same... Admittedly, im nowhere even close to the amount of calories I need to be taking in and honestly should not have even added the amount of size that I have with a lack of what i need to grow... My stresses daily have really hit me hard lately yet I have still been tearing it up miraculously... Anyway, here is an updated picture and as always, thank you to everyone for the support and feedback, it is truly appreciated!!

I have just completed one of my most successful cycles I have ever ran considering all of the things I have been going through, still not getting anywhere even remotely close to the amount of calories I need to be taking it, yet still managed to make this type of progress... A net gain of 10 lbs. on this cycle from 167 to 177 with literally no gain in body fat at all and possibly a reduction (I have not tested yet but it definitely looks like a leaner body througout) My strength has gone through the roof from where it was... I was able to get 225x10 on my bench this week which I have not done in several years and every single lift has gone up extremely substantially.... The Umbrella Labs products are far beyond the real deal and the pictures and results back that up... Thank you to everyone for the huge amounts of support and encouragement throughout... I will be running another stack in the coming months as well... I have yet to decide what I will go with but I am sure it will be another great one!! THANK YOU again to everyone!

Here is my before and after side by side

HUGE CHANGE, what a crazy size and vascularity change! Umbrella labs is awesome!!

You are such an inspiration sir! Thank you so much for providing us all your insight and experiences! This is true motivation!

This cycle was OP as fuck ! Amazing work ethic and a quality diet with some small enhancements can truly go a long way. I always preach less amount possible tons of gains less sides better long-term health. Killing it brother. 💪

My mental health took a terrible turn of events when I took a break. I didn't want to talk about it because I felt ashamed that I couldn't beat it at the time. I am back and better than ever man. I would really like to get back into the swing of things and do what I can to help out on the fourms if it is needed once again. Keep killing it brother.

Top Bottom