napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Locman12's PE Super Stack Log

Locman12 said:
Fast forward to current day.

Day 12 of cycle.

I am feeling very strong in the gym. Very energized in and out of the gym. It seems as though I'm sweating a lot more. Vascularity is up. Veins are popping, my arms were pretty veiny before but I'm noticing veins poking out of my shoulders now!!

I definitely notice some vision sides from the s-4. I have slight issues transitioning from light to dark and vise-versa. Nothing I can't handle. Actually when I first noticed it-I liked it. I was kinda like "ok I got the real shit". It's not a problem for me yet so I will be upping my s-4 dose Friday. (2 week mark).

Much needed rest day tomorrow. Hoping some of the legendary healing benefits of these sarms start to work. I've got some nagging pains I'd like to do away with.

I'm excited that this forum works on tapatalk again, I've been having withdrawals. Lol.

I'll keep the updates coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a lot of progress being made in a very short amount of time... one of the evenings you had trouble sleeping would coincide with using your pre workout drink too late in the day but regardless, im glad you are feeling better again and over the sickness... trust me, its going around everywhere... Im really glad that you were able to start posting again as your log is extremely strong and helpful to so many... keep the updates coming!

Ok, here's quick update.

On Friday I upped my dosage of s-4 to 60. So far the vision sides are no different than last week. Totally tolerable for me. Not sure how long it takes for the stronger dosage to make it to the eyes but so far so good. No more sleep issues at all, I have been sleeping like a baby in fact.

My muscles seem a lot harder than usual and I think I'm starting to see a difference in my appearance. I have pictures I will be posting at some point. Vascularity is at an all time high. It freaked my workout partner out over the weekend. (He doesn't know I'm sarm'd up, I'll let him know when the cycle is complete, then I'm sure he'll be on em).

Any idea on when the MK 677 will be available through PE???

Keep on going bro! Great Job, looks like we started about the same time. I'm really pleased with my experience so far.

c391185bc26039f695c7e3191cf9f91d.jpg

This was day 1 of super stack cycle.

e25f76703711342bcc7f6269d868228c.jpg

This is day 14. Not too much different, definitely seeing a little more definition in my abs.

I should add that I did adjust my macros a little when I started, bring carbs and fat down and protein up.

Locman12 said:
I should add that I did adjust my macros a little when I started, bring carbs and fat down and protein up.

bro, there is A LOT of difference on the two pictures... you pointed out your abs which is very evident but your shoulders and traps are far more defined than they where... your muscle in general is far more defined and you can see the s4 really working well as you pointed out... your only at 2 weeks! just wait as the best is still to come... VERY NICE START to this bro... keep it up!

Very nice progress, and there is quite a bit of difference in those pics. There's obvious better ab definition and there's a significant improvement in size/definition of your traps, delts, arms, and chest as well. Great work!

Week three update.

I'm pretty sure all 4 sarms are up and running. Lol.

This past week I've set PRs on every movement of every muscle group. On top of that I'm not just experimenting with heavier weights, I'm repping them. I'm no longer questioning whether or not it's a placebo effect. The highlight of the week was my best leg day everrrrrrrrr. I hit every piece of equipment in the gym related to legs. Recovery from it was phenomenal.

Energy levels are through the roof. I have to remind myself to leave the gym.

I'm sleeping like a baby.

S-4 Vision sides at 60mgs are no diff then when at 50mgs. Anxious to kick it up to 70 but I'll wait till next week.

Looking leaner, but weight hasn't changed. Muscles look full and feel harder. Vascularity increase is very noticeable.

I'm loving it.

Locman12 said:
Week three update.

I'm pretty sure all 4 sarms are up and running. Lol.

This past week I've set PRs on every movement of every muscle group. On top of that I'm not just experimenting with heavier weights, I'm repping them. I'm no longer questioning whether or not it's a placebo effect. The highlight of the week was my best leg day everrrrrrrrr. I hit every piece of equipment in the gym related to legs. Recovery from it was phenomenal.

Energy levels are through the roof. I have to remind myself to leave the gym.

I'm sleeping like a baby.

S-4 Vision sides at 60mgs are no diff then when at 50mgs. Anxious to kick it up to 70 but I'll wait till next week.

Looking leaner, but weight hasn't changed. Muscles look full and feel harder. Vascularity increase is very noticeable.

I'm loving it.

this is the expected time frame to where all are kicking in and your clearly seeing that... just awesome progress and very motivating to others... imagine that its only week 3 bro... you have A LOT more to come... very nice work! keep the updates coming!

You are always ur toughest critic i see definition in ur chest abs delts and all over as well. Just wait bro that s4 will keep creeping up i just finished 12 weeks and it continued to amaze. U already had a good foundation when u started. But u are about to take the eff off on this ride

rockmfhudd said:
As a matter of fact i miss that damn s4 the good thing is j only have a few weeks and i can hit it again

How high did you get with your s-4 dosage, or did you keep it at 50 throughout?

I went up to 100 with a little tunnel vision in the mornings and transitioning from light to dark. The biggest and scariest was driving at night, streetlights looked yellow red lights looked yellow and the road in general was very dim. I only drove at night first thing in the morning to the gym familiar roads etc.

Is the forum glitchy to anyone else or is it just me? I posted in my log earlier and have notifications to responses but none of it is here.

Is the forum glitchy to anyone else or is it just me? I posted in my log earlier and have notifications to responses but none of it is here.

The forum is being upgraded to a whole new layout, so things will be a little bit before everything is normal again. There are quite a few issues right now

Ok so I'll have to redo my week 4 update. I already posted it but since it got all glitchy, it's gone now.

During week 3 I was setting PRs on every movement on every muscle group. During week 4 instead of trying to go up a little I just repped out the new weights and focused on form and squeeze etc.

I'm now up a measly .5lb but I'm leaner so the true gain number is questionable. I don't look a whole lot leaner but my belt is not fitting just right anymore and my boxers have noticeable slack in the waist.

Again the muscles seem harder maybe slightly bigger. I noticed in my week 4 pic, my biceps seem larger than the in week 2 pic.

As far as vision sides, I'm blind as a bat for a second when I wake up in the middle of the night to piss. I experimented with it and it comes back rather quick. But I'm only up for a brief second and back to bed. Friday morning (9/25) I started my new s-4 dosage of 70mg/day. So far so good.

After one month on this stack I must say I'm impressed. Can't wait to see what the next 8 weeks has in store.

0de5233e061953ff6c5c4815b4437631.jpg

Def see a little more bump in the bicep compared to the other pics and abs are showing a little more as well. how u doin on the s4 sides? I think I am gonna order the super stack next I want the lgd damnit I cannot wait for the new shit to come out as well I know as soon as I drop the cash on this the new shit will be out and ill be pissed. ill have to throw an extra bone or two to the old lady for the extra cash hahaha

Top Bottom