napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Locman12's PE Super Stack Log

Lol. I hear ya. The s-4 sides are very tolerable to me. I'm five days in on the 70mg dosage. It's definitely noticeable but hasn't been scary yet. It may actually help me with night driving. "If" I was to try to look at my phone while driving, the brightness messes with me when I look back up at the road. If it remains like this I'll be upping to 80mgs next Friday for sure. I'm very interested in that MK 677 as well, if that's what you are talking about. I can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. I hear ya. The s-4 sides are very tolerable to me. I'm five days in on the 70mg dosage. It's definitely noticeable but hasn't been scary yet. It may actually help me with night driving. "If" I was to try to look at my phone while driving, the brightness messes with me when I look back up at the road. If it remains like this I'll be upping to 80mgs next Friday for sure. I'm very interested in that MK 677 as well, if that's what you are talking about. I can't wait.

677 is going to be such a sweet addition to these stacks... its so great in a variety of ways... i do know there is going to be a new healing stack of 2866, 677, and LGD and that's going to be one everyone wants to try... i would think there would be post cycle stacks in there as well...

your making really strong results bro... your biceps are definitely bigger... you can see the progress... great work so far bro!

Week 5 update.

Week 5 was plagued with a tweaked back unfortunately. I've been sleeping so deep lately that I got in a weird position and woke up hurting. It's pain in my mid to upper back near my shoulder blade and when taking a deep breath, yawning, sneezing, etc, it's a sharp jolt of pain. Either way I had several massages and adjustments at my chiro last week and they even taped up my back and I finally felt some relief in the latter part of the week.

With that being said, I didn't skip any days at the gym and had pretty decent workouts considering my situation. I finished up my week strong with an insane leg day that had me feeling like a champ again.

I went to the Bears/Raiders game Sunday and completely fell off my clean eating regiment!! Tailgating was a doozy but no guilt here. The Bears won so I was a happy camper.

I woke up today with the same damn pain in my back!! Went to the chiro before the gym and got adjusted and a massage before an epic chest day. I had a really really good workout.

This Friday I'll be upping my s-4 to 80mgs.

Time to hit the foam roller, ice, and ibuprofen and think about heavy arms day tomorrow. lol. I'm not injured im just hurting a little.

Week 5 update.

Week 5 was plagued with a tweaked back unfortunately. I've been sleeping so deep lately that I got in a weird position and woke up hurting. It's pain in my mid to upper back near my shoulder blade and when taking a deep breath, yawning, sneezing, etc, it's a sharp jolt of pain. Either way I had several massages and adjustments at my chiro last week and they even taped up my back and I finally felt some relief in the latter part of the week.

With that being said, I didn't skip any days at the gym and had pretty decent workouts considering my situation. I finished up my week strong with an insane leg day that had me feeling like a champ again.

I went to the Bears/Raiders game Sunday and completely fell off my clean eating regiment!! Tailgating was a doozy but no guilt here. The Bears won so I was a happy camper.

I woke up today with the same damn pain in my back!! Went to the chiro before the gym and got adjusted and a massage before an epic chest day. I had a really really good workout.

Time to hit the foam roller, ice, and ibuprofen and think about heavy arms day tomorrow. lol. I'm not injured im just hurting a little.

thanks for the update and great work.. i don't know how the bears snuck that one out but im glad you had fun bro! keep up the great work and keep the updates coming

Week 5 update.

Nice update bro... You have any experience with gettin physical therapy? It has helped me substantially, and I had issues in the same place you do on your back.

Love S4 at 80mgs... That's the money dose right there.

Nice update bro... You have any experience with gettin physical therapy? It has helped me substantially, and I had issues in the same place you do on your back.

Love S4 at 80mgs... That's the money dose right there.

Well the chiropractor I go to is a very comprehensive place that has two chiropractors, two PTs, massage therapists, and a MD all in one office so I can jump to any one of them when I go in. I just haven't taken it that far yet. What did they have you do to relieve it?

8e4707b09dc692bbda1925f10674a100.jpg

This pic is from the end of week 5. Creeping around my ribs you can see a little bit of the tape the physical therapist put on my back. Lol.

Well the chiropractor I go to is a very comprehensive place that has two chiropractors, two PTs, massage therapists, and a MD all in one office so I can jump to any one of them when I go in. I just haven't taken it that far yet. What did they have you do to relieve it?

Exercises to correct posture mostly. It's crazy cause I would have pain in my back, but it originated in the base of my neck.

Once you start building as much muscle as we do.. It's important to keep everything stretched and postured corrected. At least that's the case for me.

Lookin good bro

Thanks man. I'm trying to add about 10-15lbs lean with no set timeframe. Sooner the better, but not trying to get into the bulk/cut cycle just yet. So eating just slightly above maintenance. Which for me is still a lot of calories.

As far as my back is concerned- I know my chiro said I have a head forward posture which can, and I guess did, lead to troubles in my upper back.

Coincidentally, or maybe not, the area where I feel the pain is also the area in which I was dealing with notalgia paresthetica last year. That is a nerve condition due to neck trauma. So it could all be stemming from neck issues. I'll talk with the PT Thursday but tomorrow I have leg day and a HUGE Cubs game to watch so no time for the Dr.

Thanks man. I'm trying to add about 10-15lbs lean with no set timeframe. Sooner the better, but not trying to get into the bulk/cut cycle just yet. So eating just slightly above maintenance. Which for me is still a lot of calories.

As far as my back is concerned- I know my chiro said I have a head forward posture which can, and I guess did, lead to troubles in my upper back.

Coincidentally, or maybe not, the area where I feel the pain is also the area in which I was dealing with notalgia paresthetica last year. That is a nerve condition due to neck trauma. So it could all be stemming from neck issues. I'll talk with the PT Thursday but tomorrow I have leg day and a HUGE Cubs game to watch so no time for the Dr.

Crazy... I have the same exact issue. I have some degeneration in my 5th or 6th vertebrae down. When I tweak my neck I my nerves get inflamed and crawl down the middle of my back and even down my arm with a dull pain. It's chronic..

I speared a dude right in the numbers playin football and got the worst stinger. I was jacked up for a good three to four weeks... And that was 15 years ago.

you can definitely see more and more definition each picture... the progress is excellent bro! keep up the great work and the updates... you are doing excellent!

Week 6.

Still have a slight bit of discomfort in my back but it's manageable.

I felt really strong this week. Upping my weights again on all compound movements.

The highlight of this week was setting PRs all over the place. For example on the the squat rack I've been dabbling with heavier weight Lately but have been hesitant because I'm a stickler for form and don't want to jeopardize form at all struggling with a weight I'm not comfy with. The last couple leg days I took my new pr weight to 5 solid reps. Deep and deliberate. But this week I did the 5, rested, did 5 more, rested, then finished with 10 reps. My partner was bugging out. I don't know where it came from. Even after that I took it down to 135 and did reps to failure (around 20).

Halfway done with my cycle, and looking forward to running the 80 mgs/day which I started today.

1f136b814af06d2513091582fa206c46.jpg

994619bb1da142523a2d5c4c94f2e005.jpg

Week 6.

Still have a slight bit of discomfort in my back but it's manageable.

I felt really strong this week. Upping my weights again on all compound movements.

The highlight of this week was setting PRs all over the place. For example on the the squat rack I've been dabbling with heavier weight Lately but have been hesitant because I'm a stickler for form and don't want to jeopardize form at all struggling with a weight I'm not comfy with. The last couple leg days I took my new pr weight to 5 solid reps. Deep and deliberate. But this week I did the 5, rested, did 5 more, rested, then finished with 10 reps. My partner was bugging out. I don't know where it came from. Even after that I took it down to 135 and did reps to failure (around 20).

Halfway done with my cycle, and looking forward to running the 80 mgs/day which I started today.

1f136b814af06d2513091582fa206c46.jpg

994619bb1da142523a2d5c4c94f2e005.jpg

great work on the pr's... there's definitely A LOT of strength obtained on these cycles bro and now your reaping the benefits... s4 and lgd strength is excellent! keep up the great work and there will be plenty more progress to come...

Week 5 update.

I'm glad you've made the most out of your situation and not let your ailments hold you back. Thanks for the update! And I wouldn't count on too many more wins out of the Bears this year lol

I'm glad you've made the most out of your situation and not let your ailments hold you back. Thanks for the update! And I wouldn't count on too many more wins out of the Bears this year lol

Yeah the Bears will win just enough to get a shitty draft spot. They've got a lot to get done before I feel good about them.

Speaking of feeling good...

The Cubs though? Sorry Rick, had to. Lol. Lifelong fan here, thick and thin. I'm still in shock we got past the Cards. Being a Cub/Bear fan I have no faith in anything. Unfortunately my sports glory is limited to the Jordan era and my sons football/basketball teams. (I was a little young to enjoy the 85 Bears)

Yeah the Bears will win just enough to get a shitty draft spot. They've got a lot to get done before I feel good about them.

Speaking of feeling good...

The Cubs though? Sorry Rick, had to. Lol. Lifelong fan here, thick and thin. I'm still in shock we got past the Cards. Being a Cub/Bear fan I have no faith in anything. Unfortunately my sports glory is limited to the Jordan era and my sons football/basketball teams. (I was a little young to enjoy the 85 Bears)

Haha no problem there buddy! As a life long diehard Cardinals fan, I have to say, the Cubs outshined and outplayed them. They are playing well, and I think they have a chance to take the whole thing. It's hard for me to root for them, but I'm going to stand behind them now that my team is out. This might just finally.....be their year

Top Bottom