- Organ Health
- Water Reduction
- Speed Up Recovery
- LH Increase
- Testosterone Levels Boost
HCGenerate ES is a natural and non-suppressive testosterone boosting supplement. It is an enhanced version of the classic HCGenerate, and it includes 20% more of the ingredients. For instance, it includes Fadogia, Fenugreek, Divanil, Tribulus, Vitamin E, LJ:100, Zinc, and a lot of other additional ingredients. Interestingly, no one has ever dared to make such a powerful testosterone boosting supplement as this one, hence the “extra strength” being added to the name. All in all, if you liked HCGenerate, then you will love the ES version even more!
As mentioned above, HCGenerate ES already contains 20% more of the same ingredients found in the regular HCGenerate, and the developers were crazy enough to add even more ingredients to the formula. These include:
1. Basella Alba
– 200 milligrams (mg) per serving. Sometimes you can find this plant, which resembles spinach, in Asian markets. However, it is not related to the spinach family. Like all green vegetables, it is full of vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants that we need to be healthy. Basella Alba contains what you need to help recovery at the cellular level, and it will strengthen your organ health.
– 125mg per serving. This root plant can be traced in China back to 3000 years BC, and it was used there for its rejuvenating powers. In fact, even today it is used in all kinds of beverages for its health benefits. Studies have shown Ginseng has anti-inflammatory benefits, aids in erectile dysfunction, and helps remedy fatigue like symptoms. What’s more, it also contains Ginsenosides, which boost the immune system and metabolism.
3. Epimedium Extract
– 300mg per serving. Due to its amazing sexual benefits, this plant is also known as horny goat weed. The secret behind these benefits is an ingredient that it contains – icariin. This compound is a PDE5 inhibitor, and it is similar to sildenafil found in viagra. Additionally, it helps with kidney and heart health as well, and contains phytoestrogens that help reduce loss of bone mass.
4. Mucuna Pruriens
– 75mg per serving. This might be the best ingredient of all. Mucuna is a tropical legume, and it has been used for many years to treat such conditions as Parkinson’s disease and even snake bites. However, it’s best quality is that multiple studies have shown Mucuna Pruriens to increase dopamine content in the cortex of the brain. Furthermore, it has been been proven that this plant can lower prolactin levels. Remember, prolactin is a nasty hormone that can rise with the use of certain anabolic steroids, leading to loss of libido and a drop in dopamine levels. As a result, this can cause depression and numerous sexual function problems. Therefore, Mucuna helps reverse both of the above mentioned problems, since it contains levodopa (L-dopa), which is converted to the chemical dopamine in the brain.
– 200mg per serving. This is a substance found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, etc. Among other benefits, it has anticarcinogenic, antioxidant, and antiatherogenic effects. Due to the fact that we fail to get enough green vegetables in our diet, this compound is crucial for overall health, as it helps detox our organs. Moreover, Indole also aids in estrogen level control, hence preventing such side effects as bloating, high blood pressure, and water retention in general.
– 150mg per serving. Resveratrol is a plant compound with polyphenols that can be found on the skin of certain fruits, especially grapes. For instance, red wine has been found to contain some of this compound, which is why it is considered healthier than white wine. Nevertheless, you would need to drink a ridiculous amount of wine in order to get enough Resveratrol to experience any benefits of this compound. Besides, Resveratrol has heart healthy effects, and it has a proven ability to help bump LH (luteinizing hormone), increase testosterone, and lower estrogen. This makes it a wonderful choice during post cycle therapy, and even during cycle for heart health.
Apart from the ingredients described above, HCGenerate ES also contains ample amounts of Iron Nano Beads, magnesium malate, and vitamin B-12. Most importantly, it also contains Piperin, which helps the body absorb all these ingredients without waste. Therefore, it is truly an incredible supplement – all in one bottle.
Why to use
A lot of unfavorable things may occur during a steroid cycle, including suppression of the HPTA, organ strain, and water retention. HCGenerate ES will help with all those problems and will balance them out. Additionally, when a person comes off a steroid cycle, they can experience a brutal crash as their hormone levels crater and the body needs to recover. Nonetheless, HCGenerate ES will help soften that landing by providing a libido boost, as well as increasing LH and testosterone levels naturally, without interference. This means it will speed up recovery time, allowing you to run your next cycle sooner.
As a stand alone, it also works well at giving you a nice boost to help with your fitness goals. There really isn’t a wrong time to use this product, as it has many benefits for any situation, and there are no side effects.
How to dose
It is recommended to take 2-3 caps twice a day. Other schedules are also possible, as long as the average serving of 5 caps per day is achieved.
Users on cycle report testicular growth, improvements in their organ health, increase in libido, and a reduction in water weight. Those that use this supplement during post cycle therapy applaud its ability to soften the landing, as they remain motivated to workout even without steroids. It is not surprising, since libido stays strong, their recovery is cut in half, and they notice the ‘on feeling’ even when off of anabolic steroids.
Where to find
HCGenerate ES can be purchased from needtobuildmuscle.com.
Evolutionary.org: “HCGenerate ES”
U.S. National Library of Medicine, MedlinePlus: “Levodopa and Carbidopa”
© 2015 iSARMS.com, LLC. All rights reserved.