napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite place to pin??

Koko23

I personally like pinning my quads and delts over everything! I do wanna try my bis when I'm in short esters but scares me ha.

I personally like pinning my quads and delts over everything! I do wanna try my bis when I'm in short esters but scares me ha.

Quads then when they need a rest Delts, the Glutes Maximus is the worse for me, hurts like a bitch don't know why

Quads then when they need a rest Delts, the Glutes Maximus is the worse for me, hurts like a bitch don't know why

Hell ya everytime have have done my glutes I wanna cry ha shit hurts like hell. Driving sucks sitting blows! Just every thing ha

Hell ya everytime have have done my glutes I wanna cry ha shit hurts like hell. Driving sucks sitting blows! Just every thing ha

Probably the most used spot and the most painful in my opinion, I actually had no Idea you could pin Quads until I made this my home. Its easy, hard to screw up, easy to use both hands and relatively painless.

Wont touch quads.... Cant touch delts anymore cause of scar tissue and nerves....
Done bi's and that was wierd. I was using EQ and test.

My go to spots are glute, vetro glute, pecs, Subq, and will probably hit lats this next run. Idk never done it before so I am still trying to figure it out lol.

Wont touch quads.... Cant touch delts anymore cause of scar tissue and nerves....
Done bi's and that was wierd. I was using EQ and test.

My go to spots are glute, vetro glute, pecs, Subq, and will probably hit lats this next run. Idk never done it before so I am still trying to figure it out lol.

I have nicked a few nerves in my delts n quads. So you didn't lie bis at all? Or what? N I thought bout pecs as well but my pecs ain't that big.

I have nicked a few nerves in my delts n quads. So you didn't lie bis at all? Or what? N I thought bout pecs as well but my pecs ain't that big.

Ya see fuck that. I rather not pin those areas and not deal with that at all...
Pecs are great. Favorite spot I think. Bi's hahah man its a wierd wierd feeling. I dont hate Bi's but its just awkward.

Ya see fuck that. I rather not pin those areas and not deal with that at all...
Pecs are great. Favorite spot I think. Bi's hahah man its a wierd wierd feeling. I dont hate Bi's but its just awkward.

Nothin bad has happened yet ha. But my leg or delt twitches. How many mls you put in your pecs? N how bad was it when you first started

Nothin bad has happened yet ha. But my leg or delt twitches. How many mls you put in your pecs? N how bad was it when you first started

I stick to 1ml. Sometimes less. I dont run a lot of gear usually. Like this cycle Im doing 200mg deca 200mg test and 1mg MT then adding maybe dbol but we will see. I don't inject a lot of volume usually. When I do I will go with ventro glutes for sure. My last blast was the biggest Ive ever done and I was doing like 20cc a week all together. I maxed pecs out at like 1.5 ml. ITs not painful at all though man. Pecs are pretty painless. Nothing you can really hit in there either.

I think a lymphatic duct runs through it but not many nerves for most people.

I stick to 1ml. Sometimes less. I dont run a lot of gear usually. Like this cycle Im doing 200mg deca 200mg test and 1mg MT then adding maybe dbol but we will see. I don't inject a lot of volume usually. When I do I will go with ventro glutes for sure. My last blast was the biggest Ive ever done and I was doing like 20cc a week all together. I maxed pecs out at like 1.5 ml. ITs not painful at all though man. Pecs are pretty painless. Nothing you can really hit in there either.

I think a lymphatic duct runs through it but not many nerves for most people.

Alright imma have to give them a try. N 20cc is a bit of gear ha

I loved glutes and then quads was my 2nd choice and I grew to like it because of the control I had with both hands. I guess I will venture to delts eventually but now it gives me butterflies to think about it. lol hell I get butterflies thinking of pinning anything right now cuz ive been off for damn near 2 months

What it all consist of? If you don't mind me askin? Or if you don't wanna say or put it out for everyone to see all good.

Oh man. See if I can remember it all lol.

Test, tren, halo, anavar, proviron, mast, winny, Im sure Im forgetting something else too. Il find it. Ive posted it here several times.

I loved glutes and then quads was my 2nd choice and I grew to like it because of the control I had with both hands. I guess I will venture to delts eventually but now it gives me butterflies to think about it. lol hell I get butterflies thinking of pinning anything right now cuz ive been off for damn near 2 months

I honestly think delts are smother than quads but I have to use a wall to push my arm over ha. quads is nice to just sit there. They why I pin them over delts

Top Bottom