napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What TRT has done for me.

SaladTossingBitch

Man since I got on trt in January I feel so much better.
More energy.
More confidence.
My libido is back, I feel like a man man again.
I just feel so much better, (when my estrogen don't shoot up.)

I've told a handful of friends about my experience and they are going to get checked out.

I wish I would had not jacked up when I was young. I'm thinking of trying to do a big PCT in March or so just to see what I can get my body back to naturally then just back on a cruise unless my body jumps back on with good numbers.

That is all. [emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

More energy.
More confidence.
I actually get horny and want to fuck, before I didn't care about sex anymore. Maybe could have saved my marriage if I didn't hate her so much.

I've told a handful of friends about my experience and they are going to get checked out.

I wish I would had not jacked up when I was young. I'm thinking of trying to do a big PCT in March or so just to see what I can get my body back to naturally then just back on a cruise unless my body jumps back on with good numbers.

That is all. [emoji1]

TRT is certainly a life changer for many, including myself. She. My natural test levels were low, everything sucked. I had zero motivation and drive, no libido or care for sex, loss of strength and muscle mass, fat gain, and a very poor sense of well being. Going on TRT made me feel like a new man. I had full energy, a strong sex drive, and started making gains again on top of feeling incredible. I envy those that can maintain healthy natural levels. For those that can't, TRT will change your life for sure

Absolutely man. It's funny that feeling like complete and utter shit becomes normal. You're so used to it that you don't realize how amazing you can feel again... then you go on TRT and it's like you've found what's been missing. Amazing stuff, dude.

Unfortunately TRT has gotten a bad rap from the uneducated public. When used properly it's a game changer. Too many ambulance chasers out there looking for the next scapegoat.

Unfortunately TRT has gotten a bed rap from the uneducated public. When used properly it's a game changer. Too many ambulance chasers out there looking for the next scapegoat.

Even if what they say is true that it will cause complications in life later, I don't care Id rather live another 35 solid and fulfilling years then 45 years of just being here for the sake of being here.

Even if what they say is true that it will cause complications in life later, I don't care Id rather live another 35 solid and fulfilling years then 45 years of just being here for the sake of being here.
And that's a fear also. I have 3 young kids under the age of 5. I want to be the best I can be for them. I figure I'll cruise and blast for a few more years then just cruise on and off. We will see.

im pretty sure I need trt but its just easier self medicating I had the same shit goin on for years was tested by the AF and of course they don't want anything with continuing care, and it would have been gel or some bullshit to go get shots every week or 2 so I finally got sick and tired of being sick and tired and fat and started a cycle the wrong way, found this place and stopped everything except test cyp got on sarms and I was off to the races like sea biscuit jumped up my ass. my old ladies puss hasn't been beat up like it has in the past 9 months in 10 years, so to say its a life/game changer is an understatement it actually probably save my marriage and life.

More energy.
More confidence.
I actually get horny and want to fuck, before I didn't care about sex anymore. Maybe could have saved my marriage if I didn't hate her so much.

That is all. [emoji1]

how old are you and what was your bloodwork like pre- trt?

welcome to ar. this is an introduction thread right? lol

I have to chime in.

2 years ago I could not have cared less about work, working out or sex. Then I got a full bloodl panel done and my Test was 180, my vitamin D was non exsistant and my B12 was also in the basement! I went through the gel then the patch until i finally got on Tets Cyp 200mg a week. Now my T is high 1100. take Vitamin D and B12 every day and as a result. I want to go to work and the gym and my wife is walking around with a serious smile on her face!!!

TRT Changed my life and they can have my test when they pry it from ny cold dead fingers!!!!!

Yep, it's amazing when done correctly! But once you got everything dialed in it is totally awesome! The other nice thing is once you've got your TRT dial then, you can start experimenting with other compounds including SARMs! Tons of fun! Being totally jacked up in your 50's is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It won't if it's used properly. What I mean is that there are a lot of doctors who are looking to make a quick buck (shocker!) who don't tell their patient how to properly be on TRT.....they make no mention of an AI, no mention of routine blood donation, etc.

It won't if it's used properly. What I mean is that there are a lot of doctors who are looking to make a quick buck (shocker!) who don't tell their patient how to properly be on TRT.....they make no mention of an AI, no mention of routine blood donation, etc.

That's definitely the truth. TRT is extremely safe if you follow the precautions and do the things that you are supposed to to keep all of your health values, and blood values in range.

how old are you and what was your bloodwork like pre- trt?

welcome to ar. this is an introduction thread right? lol
I'm a baby of 81'

My bloodwork said somewhere around 151 test level but I had done anavar and such so I have no REAL numbers. I think after my current cycle I may do a solid pct to see what my body can bounce back to just for the hell of it.

Top Bottom