napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Short to long ester water retention

Bigboy01

Been using 100mg test prop to 200mg mast prop and adex .5 eod with great success and yesterday I tried to switch over to the start of a twice weekly shot of test CYP 200mg and mast enanath 300mg and 200mg of EQ and when I woke up this morning my feet and legs were swollen with water and I feel pretty crappy. I’m going to drink lots of water and kill my carbs until this stuff is gone and so lots of cardio but this sucks. I let one day pas from my short to my long esters ….this happens every time I take long esters am I just screwed and have to pin either EOD short acting esters any time I go above TRT?
I have to do something because I’m not going to just walk around holding all this water it’s very unhealthy.
Thanks for your help.

i have zero clue without seeing bloodwork from before you switched and after.. anything else is assumption which i just dont do myself.. plenty of others will so you can take that advice but i have zero comfort without seeing the changes and how its REALLY affecting you

i have zero clue without seeing bloodwork from before you switched and after.. anything else is assumption which i just dont do myself.. plenty of others will so you can take that advice but i have zero comfort without seeing the changes and how its REALLY affecting you
Fair enough.

Dylan is right, its very hard to say without bloodwork. The assumption is that it is estrogen related but there really should not be such a drastic change just by switching the esters. I could not say with certainty either without bloodwork but it does not really add up to me.

Yea water retention is a pain to deal with. What I do to combat water retention it’s dandelion root, celery powder, and extra potassium with every meal. A green detox with help along with the dandelion root and the celery powder I also use wheatgrass, cranberry powder and beet root. Dandelion root is a natural diuretic and helps a lot.

I don’t see any reason why such a drastic change would occur based off an ester.

You might see small changes due to estrogen spiking, but i see zero reason for such a drastic change based on solely ester change of the same compound…

Top Bottom