napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle help

LFV1

Dylan: I truly appreciate this incredible resource & trust the collective experience of all the members. Considering next cycle to start January ‘24 & would appreciate input.

Background:
47 yr old M
5’10”
168lbs
~12% BF

Struggled w/ weight since adolescence. Was my fattest (220lbs/~35% BF) right after Covid. Got sick & tired of being sick & tired. Started dieting & training in Aug ‘20. Began TRT regimen @ 200mg/week not long after. TRT protocol included 1mg Arimidex weekly, eventually lowered to 0.5mg weekly. Labs have been just about immaculate.

Ultimately got down to 160lbs @ ~15% BF, so decided to do my first 12-week cycle in July ‘23 in order preserve lean tissue while I tried to diet down further to 10% BF for summer.

Started cycle with weekly doses split in two equal administrations:
300mg Test C
200mg Primo
25mg Anavar daily
2IU Somatatropin AM & PM

About 4 weeks later I upped it to:
375 Test C
300Primo
25mg Anavar daily
2IU Somatatropin AM & PM

I’m currently finishing the last third of the cycle at:
375 Test C
400 Primo
25mg Anavar daily
2IU Somatatropin AM & PM

Deploying n2guard, TUDCA, Astragalus root, fish oils, Citrus Bergamot & Berberine for organs, lipids, etc. Ditched the AI basically from the outset bc of Primo’s AI properties.

I’ve experienced no negative sides whatsoever. BP is perfect (118/70). Labs on 3 weeks. Weight up to 168lbs @ ~12% BF, despite cal deficit of between 250-600 cal/day (again, was trying to get to 10% BF during summer).

Current cycle will end 10/1/23, then taking a 5-week break from any compounds incl my usual TRT in order to normalize my blood markers for my next TRT labs in early October. (I’ve heard conflicting info—some advocate dropping TRT altogether for several weeks, while others advise that 6 weeks on only TRT before labs is sufficient to get blood serum T-levels normalized).

After 12-weeks off cycle I want to start a lean bulk in January ‘24. Considering these cycle alternatives with a moderate calorie surplus of ~500/day for 12 weeks:

#1) Test C 250/NPP 250/Masteron or Primo 500 weekly + 50mg Proviron daily + 2IU hgh AM & PM daily

OR

#2) Test C 200 weekly/MENT 25mg EOD/Masteron or Primo 500mg weekly + 50mg Proviron daily + 2IU hgh AM & PM daily

OR

#3) Test C 200 weekly/Tren Ace 50mg EOD/Masteron or Primo 500mg weekly + 50mg Proviron daily + 2IU hgh AM & PM daily

May also add low/moderate dose of Anavar daily (25-40mg/day) for the last 6 weeks of whichever cycle I decide on.

Will have AI in hand for E2/methyl-e control. Will also deploy P5P for prolactin control (which may be sufficient on such low doses of 19-nors), but will also have caber on hand in case.

Also taking the same, full complement of supplements for organ support including n2guard, TUDCA, Astragalus root, fish oils, Citrus Bergamot & Berberine.

Going back on TRT (Test C) @ 200mg/weekly in two equal doses afterwards

Goal: to each his own, but the wet, bulky aesthetic is not my goal. Personally, I prefer the leaner, dryer aesthetic, which is one of the reasons for favoring NPP over Deca & adding Mast or Primo to any of the options.

I expect option #1 to have the least sides, which is why I’m leaving that way, but the other two are pretty low dose, so I’m not expecting crazy/unmanageable sides w/ the other two alternatives either, but anything’s possible since it’s so user-specific.

It also occurred to me that #1 might be best for the lean “bulk,”, while either of the other two cycles that I’m considering might be better for my cutting phase before summer.

Could post a before & after photo to this thread to show recomp progress from 2020 if to present if anyone thinks that would be at all helpful in giving input. TIA!

i would say option 1 is the no brainer here.. i would not even consider the other two.. theres no reason, need nor point to use tren or ment as you get closer to 50 and beyond that, they are not nearly as ideal for your goals

i would say option 1 is the no brainer here.. i would not even consider the other two.. theres no reason, need nor point to use tren or ment as you get closer to 50 and beyond that, they are not nearly as ideal for your goals
Thanks so much, Dylan—I really appreciate the quick feedback…that’s the way I’ll go for sure. Only mod might be, maybe I’ll wind up going 300 each on T & NPP, but that’s a a minor detail. Thnx again

Sorry, forgot to ask whether you feel strongly either about either stopping cold turkey for a few weeks after the cycle and before my TRT labs or whether just going back on TRT & 2IU of hgh is sufficient for labs to normalize. I don’t want the doc seeing elevated serum levels of T/GH/IGF-1, etc. & refusing to write another Rx for TRT….TIA

Thank you, gentlemen…I truly appreciate the input.

One last question, and apologies for not asking before—I don’t want to waste your time, but I just came across some info that Masteron has been clinically shown to suppress prolactin. I prefer Primo bc if it’s properties & low sides, but this is tempting me to go the Mast route in an attempt to possibly avoid Caber or Prami & the neg sides assoc w/ them. I’m curious whether you’re aware, even anecdotally, of Primo having the same effect on prolactin since it’s also a DHT derivative?

I just feel like at such a low dose of nandrolone (and the prop version to boot) I have a reduced risk of prolactin problems to begin with, so P5P plus Masteron (or primo if it exerts a similar effect) might be sufficient to suppress it.

Thanks again.

Thank you, gentlemen…I truly appreciate the input.

One last question, and apologies for not asking before—I don’t want to waste your time, but I just came across some info that Masteron has been clinically shown to suppress prolactin. I prefer Primo bc if it’s properties & low sides, but this is tempting me to go the Mast route in an attempt to possibly avoid Caber or Prami & the neg sides assoc w/ them. I’m curious whether you’re aware, even anecdotally, of Primo having the same effect on prolactin since it’s also a DHT derivative?

I just feel like at such a low dose of nandrolone (and the prop version to boot) I have a reduced risk of prolactin problems to begin with, so P5P plus Masteron (or primo if it exerts a similar effect) might be sufficient to suppress it.

Thanks again.
its effects will be minimal.. vitamin b6 should be all you need if you keep it below 300 and even at 300, it generally wont be a huge issue... masterones properties on prolactin as well as primo would be minimal... you would see them both having more of an effect on estrogen than prolactin but even then, NEITHER would be a substitute for an ai or for prolactin help...

its effects will be minimal.. vitamin b6 should be all you need if you keep it below 300 and even at 300, it generally wont be a huge issue... masterones properties on prolactin as well as primo would be minimal... you would see them both having more of an effect on estrogen than prolactin but even then, NEITHER would be a substitute for an ai or for prolactin help...
Thank you so much…can’t tell you how much I appreciate your input. This forum is an invaluable resource.

make sure you are buying your gear from ugfreak.to
para pharma is fantastic no matter what you choose!

You might like equipoise.... that sounds like it would be something that you would find good results from

Top Bottom