napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with current cycle

Cave1988

Hi Guys

New on here and need some advice it would be really appreciated.

35 years old
6ft
13% BF
88KG

Been training well over 15 years

I am currently 6 weeks into a planned 12 week bulk cycle of:
Test e 300mg per week
Cardarine 20mg per day doses in AM
Rad 140 10mg per day(added this in at week 3) dosed in AM
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD(added this in at week 4)

Everything was going well feeling great 8 pounds heavier, energy levels, libido, strength and endurance all shot up but the past 2 weeks or so I have been getting side effects which I am struggling with. Seems to be more at night when resting and lieing down I am
getting increased heart rate and feeling of shortness of breath which in turn starts making me anxious and is effecting my sleep. It went away for a few days last week but has came back this weekend and has felt at its worse. During the day i feel generally fine but do get the odd feeling of breathing issues. Weird thing is though this hasent effected my cardio as I do feel a lot fitter in myself and play football and jog 3-4 times per week on top of my training.

I have had experience with test e and anavar in previous cycles and never ever had any sort of side effects like this so i feel like this isent relating to test E as i have ran this at 500mg per week 3 times previously with no sides.

I am leaning towards this possibly being RAD 140 as I have read several things about this online people with similar issues and I ran RAD last year for the first time ever alongside MK677 and got bad headaches for weeks like never before which eventually went away but i feel like maybe RAD doesent agree with me and may be best too take this out of my cycle.

Any advice on this will be greatly appreciated, i am just concerned taking RAD out that it will effect the gains, or maybe increase the Test E and remove the RAD could be another option?

Thanks!

Just to add guys the help I am looking for is around the RAD in terms removing it or if there is anything else I could be doing differently and what could be causing the issues I am having. Thanks!

where did you get the sarms? have you had any bloodwork done? the AI dose may be too high as well and thats why bloodwork is important here to check estradiol levels as well as everything else...

sarms are from Receptorchem i have used the ostarine and LGD in past and seemed to be really good with these.

No bloodwork yet but i am getting onto this this week, however i got the symptoms a week before i started the Aromasin, i actually started the aromasin as i thought the symptoms cud of been a sign of high estrogen,blood pressure so thats why i started the aromasin.

Just stuck with how to proceed here as never had these symptoms on cycles ever.

I have also been gettin acid reflux off and on and alot of gas which I dont know if this is related in anyway at all.

sarms are from Receptorchem i have used the ostarine and LGD in past and seemed to be really good with these.

No bloodwork yet but i am getting onto this this week, however i got the symptoms a week before i started the Aromasin, i actually started the aromasin as i thought the symptoms cud of been a sign of high estrogen,blood pressure so thats why i started the aromasin.

Just stuck with how to proceed here as never had these symptoms on cycles ever.

I have also been gettin acid reflux off and on and alot of gas which I dont know if this is related in anyway at all.
I cant comment on receptor chem, I just know that there are sketch products out there constantly... i would drop the rad and see if these issues go away

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

thanks for the advice! i know there is cardarine that cant be ruled out also but i have never had any sort of sides with it in the past so i have sort of ruled this out myself i suppose.

So as Dylan said you never really can be to sure of the SARMS legitimacy. So I’m not a doctor nor do I have your blood work in front of me so I’m just gonna offer you some things to look into.

Your on a pretty standard low dose of test at 300 and you have tan test at higher doses in the past. I have the shortness of breath from test only cycles as well it could be an isssue with blood thickening. This can be caused by Test. You could also not be getting enough Oxygen in your blood this could be caused by kidney toxicity possibly from a dirty Sarm. You can donate blood or try a few diff supplements. Copper, Coq10, Natto. The copper will allow your body to take in more oxygen from the blood by allowing your body to properly absorb iron. Coq10 will relax the valves of the heart allowing oxygen rich blood to flow easier. And Natto kinase serrapeptaes acts as a natural blood thinner that will clear the arteries from biological garbage like cholesterol and plaque.

Also try limiting dark meat and if you do take calcium with it as that will block the absorption of iron. Being on test for whatever reason throws your body’s ability to balance iron off and messes with ferritin levels.

Just some stuff to research this is good info to know anyways for anyone using gear.

So as Dylan said you never really can be to sure of the SARMS legitimacy. So I’m not a doctor nor do I have your blood work in front of me so I’m just gonna offer you some things to look into.

Your on a pretty standard low dose of test at 300 and you have tan test at higher doses in the past. I have the shortness of breath from test only cycles as well it could be an isssue with blood thickening. This can be caused by Test. You could also not be getting enough Oxygen in your blood this could be caused by kidney toxicity possibly from a dirty Sarm. You can donate blood or try a few diff supplements. Copper, Coq10, Natto. The copper will allow your body to take in more oxygen from the blood by allowing your body to properly absorb iron. Coq10 will relax the valves of the heart allowing oxygen rich blood to flow easier. And Natto kinase serrapeptaes acts as a natural blood thinner that will clear the arteries from biological garbage like cholesterol and plaque.

Also try limiting dark meat and if you do take calcium with it as that will block the absorption of iron. Being on test for whatever reason throws your body’s ability to balance iron off and messes with ferritin levels.

Just some stuff to research this is good info to know anyways for anyone using gear.
YES, i had found out i had some plaque in my arteries from LPa being high, which is hereditary and out of my control and nattokinase is one of the supplements i am taking to help.. i take a very high dose, 12,000 FUS per day along with a slew of other things but it is an excellent supplement !

YES, i had found out i had some plaque in my arteries from LPa being high, which is hereditary and out of my control and nattokinase is one of the supplements i am taking to help.. i take a very high dose, 12,000 FUS per day along with a slew of other things but it is an excellent supplement !

Exactly and a supplement that more people should be using especially ones that use gear. Iv been taking Natto for a few years now.

So I went doctors last week and BP was high at 165/82. Stopped RAD last week and been monitoring my BP since and its gone down everyday since to 140/75 as of today. I am still getting a lot of reflux so my guess is the liquids have done something to my stomach. All breathing issues have stopped and feeling alot better. I am not sayin RAD is definitely the cause but I do feel like its such a strong compound and maybe it just isent something that agrees with me, especially seeing as all symptoms have now almost all gone away since stopping it.

Thanks alot for the help from everyone.

I was having the liquid straight away in morning on an empty stomach too without mixing in water or anything else so i dont know if maybe this was a bad idea!

Try taking gels. I had a similar experience with liquid SARMS my blood pressure went through the rough and once I cut the SARMS out I went back to baseline. The liquid or alcohol the SARMS are constituted with doesn’t always agree with everyone.

thanks for the advice could you advise on where I can get gels or a safe website that does tablet form?? I am in the UK so ones that ship to UK is needed.

Also could I add ostarine to my end of the cycle and through my PCT? Would this be much of a benefit in doing this?? I have upped the test E slightly to 350mg per week for the last 6 weeks.

Thanks!

thanks for the advice could you advise on where I can get gels or a safe website that does tablet form?? I am in the UK so ones that ship to UK is needed.

Also could I add ostarine to my end of the cycle and through my PCT? Would this be much of a benefit in doing this?? I have upped the test E slightly to 350mg per week for the last 6 weeks.

Thanks!

Hit up Dylan private message for the source as I get my SARMS from Umbrella and unsure if they ship to you. You do not want to add any Sarm to a PCT with the exception being GW(carderine)not really a Sarm. SARMS are suppressive or cause complete shut down and during PCT that’s the last thing you want.

I was having the liquid straight away in morning on an empty stomach too without mixing in water or anything else so i dont know if maybe this was a bad idea!
Umbrella Labs sells the gels... they can ship to you in the UK but you have to email them to do an international order.. if you need the email contact, just let me know

Top Bottom