napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Start stop cycle pre post op

Bigboy01

I’ve been taking a break doing the TRT thing since end of august last year and am gearing up for my pre summer cycle which is very modest
test prop (300wk)
mast prop (600 wk )
Primo (600wk)
I’ve been doing this for around 16-20 weeks each year fir a while and have some anavar for the last two weeks Ithat IF I run I will do so at extremely low doses (think like quarter of 25mg pill 2-3 times a day bc I don’t tolerate the sides or orals well at regular doses most guys do.

Anyone have experience having to stop mid cycle for surgery and then start back up ? Yes my health comes first im not going to go under the knife on gear im just asking if anyone has started and stopped before surgery and then started back up again and how long they waited etc.

It depends on the type of surgery if it's something where they're actually cutting you open with a knife that's pretty serious and there's a lot of things that can happen so I would stop the cycle and just go into post cycle now and worry about steroids later on

Are you actually gonna have surgery?
Eventually for sure but at this point when is an unknown variable -it would be arthroscopic so its minimal cutting but it’s still surgery. I’ve had plenty of surgeries in the past from injuries but I always managed to schedule those in the winter and now I’ve already been down from training because I just had to get surgery last month and again this month so I’m really hoping I can get away with putting off the next one for long enough to train hard and run the modest cycle I posted .

if it's something where it's a couple days and then you're back in the gym then it's fine

even pro athletes who have minor surgeries missed two or three games

Thanks for alll the feedback guys.

I think what I’m going to do is drop the primo and just stick with the shirt acting mast and test prop for now so I can easily stop and clear my system if need be for surgery and easily start back up once I’m well enough to start lifting again,

Thanks for alll the feedback guys.

I think what I’m going to do is drop the primo and just stick with the shirt acting mast and test prop for now so I can easily stop and clear my system if need be for surgery and easily start back up once I’m well enough to start lifting again,
thats the best plan IMO

I’ve been taking a break doing the TRT thing since end of august last year and am gearing up for my pre summer cycle which is very modest
test prop (300wk)
mast prop (600 wk )
Primo (600wk)
I’ve been doing this for around 16-20 weeks each year fir a while and have some anavar for the last two weeks Ithat IF I run I will do so at extremely low doses (think like quarter of 25mg pill 2-3 times a day bc I don’t tolerate the sides or orals well at regular doses most guys do.

Anyone have experience having to stop mid cycle for surgery and then start back up ? Yes my health comes first im not going to go under the knife on gear im just asking if anyone has started and stopped before surgery and then started back up again and how long they waited etc.
Can’t say that I have

Top Bottom