napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YeshuaGainz

Hello Everyone,

First of all I want to thank God for even finding this forum, and I want to thank Dylan and everyone else who dedicates their time to helping guys like me on here. So without babbling too much, I played football, lacrosse, and wrestled since a kid, with wrestling being my main sport and really only getting into it seriously in high school and i did it year round for 3 years. I injured my neck my senior year (c5 disc arthritis, stretching of scapula muscle in my neck, damage to brachialplexus nerve group) and havent been able to lift weights and have continued to decline physically over the last 8 years (im 26). I eat organically, I got allergy tested, etc. But I am caught in a chronic pain loop and have since dislocated my shoulder/torn my labrum and had to get surgery on that (April 2023) and have tendonitis and arthritis in my feet, ankles and knees. I was recently diagnosed with occipital neuralgia which is why ive been declining and stuck in this pain loop. Anyways around a month ago I started running bpc 157 and tb500 (500mcg subQ for bpc157 daily and 750mcg tb500 daily). For the first 3 weeks or so I was using peptides from uschemlabs.com which I've heard mixed things about, and for the last week or two ive been using bpc and tb500 from researchchemhq.com at the same dosage (you live and you learn and just ordered cjc 1295 (no DAC) and ipamorelin. For healing and for my goals, hopefully getting rid of this nerve pain and healing my other nagging injuries, I also ordered ostarine and ligandrol from umbrellalabs. I've seen the dosing protocols and cycle protocols, and i ordered some clomiphene off swisschems just to be safe in case I feel I need a PCT, i will also be getting a blood panel done from the website yall posted (once I can afford it). Im 26 and having to apply for disability and take a leave of absence from law school because my body is so wrecked, say a prayer for me and please give me any advice and pointers you can! God bless.

hey bro, love the screen name! Yes, i can help you here.. i am going to give you a tremendous healing layout to follow... I can tell you with certainty that Umbrella is by far the best quality out there and just to make sure you are getting the best, i would recommend sticking with them... here is the layout.. i would definitely look at running mk677 longer term, at least 6 month, to get the most out of it... here is the layout for you

SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING AND RECOVERY STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day
1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Mk-677 25 mg day

Thank you so much man, just to clarify, the 1-12 are weeks 1-12? Furthermore, I am a bit constrained on my budget due to my inability to work presently, do you think I can get benefits from running 10 mg of mk677, lig (thats the dose you rec. anyways) and 10 mg of mk2866 to start? As ive seen you say in one of your videos less is more to start right?

Thank you so much man, just to clarify, the 1-12 are weeks 1-12? Furthermore, I am a bit constrained on my budget due to my inability to work presently, do you think I can get benefits from running 10 mg of mk677, lig (thats the dose you rec. anyways) and 10 mg of mk2866 to start? As ive seen you say in one of your videos less is more to start right?
less is more at times but going too less would render things ineffective... if it were me, i would just leave out the lgd so you can properly run the mk677... ive never recommended 10 mg of mk677 unless for a female... there are obviously fine lines when going too high or too low and i would rather you just not use it at all as opposed to wasting your money

yes, those numbers are weeks

Again, cant express my gratitude, i got enough 8-10 weeks at your dosing protocols and I will get whatever else is needed to complete the 12 weeks. Do you see any potential conflict between ipamorelin/cjc 1295 and mk677 as they both impact gh? Thanks again

Also, should I be taking anything for liver support? I plan on getting bloodwork done ASAP and after cycle. Seen some things online about lig causing liver issues and want to make sure I'm doing things safely.

Again, cant express my gratitude, i got enough 8-10 weeks at your dosing protocols and I will get whatever else is needed to complete the 12 weeks. Do you see any potential conflict between ipamorelin/cjc 1295 and mk677 as they both impact gh? Thanks again
no, they stack together quite well.. you rarely dont see cjc and ipamorelin stacked together.. they are like peanut butter and jelly and mk677 stacks very well with them too.. all can be utilized on the layout i gave you

So I ordered 2 bottles of ostarine and 1 bottle of lig from umbrella, 3 bottles of mk677 from swiss and a cad bottle from swiss as well, clomiphene bottle, and cjc and ipamorelin in addition to more of tb500 and bpc157 now that I now theyre from legitimate vendors. Anyone have thoughts on rich pianas 5% liver and organ supplement for on cycle support? dont feel like dropping $99 on a month supply for n2guard, but dont want to skimp on health.

So I ordered 2 bottles of ostarine and 1 bottle of lig from umbrella, 3 bottles of mk677 from swiss and a cad bottle from swiss as well, clomiphene bottle, and cjc and ipamorelin in addition to more of tb500 and bpc157 now that I now theyre from legitimate vendors. Anyone have thoughts on rich pianas 5% liver and organ supplement for on cycle support? dont feel like dropping $99 on a month supply for n2guard, but dont want to skimp on health.
yes, Umbrella is as legit as it gets.. check your pm as well

Top Bottom