napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

Whats up everyone, just wanted to give some updates. So I followed through on everything I said I was going to buy, I have two ostarine and one lig bottle from umbrella, 3 mk 677 bottles from swiss, a clomiphene bottle from swiss, bpc 157 and tb500 and cjc 1295 as well as ipamorelin (yet to arrive). So as I've been doing a bit more research I noticed that ipamorelin and mk677 both affect ghrelin, my cjc 1295 from umbrella arrived prior to my ipamorelin which doesn't even have an estimated date. I have been on 12.5 mg of ostarine and 5mg of lig for the last 6 days and will be implementing mk677 tonight. I know I already touched on this a bit but just wondering if theres any risk to my gh levels in the future with this stack. I know I should've gotten bloodwork first and then implemented everything, but as I said I was at a point of such pain and desperation and decline in life circumstances that I had to do something quickly. I feel great thus far, I've followed a lot of Andrew Timmerman ND on youtube for my peptide advice, and it seems with cjc 1295 and ipa, or any gh secretagogues for that matter, that you should follow your bodies natural GH production timelines so if you're dosing 1x a day you do it at night 2 hrs fasted no food 30 mins after, or if multiple times a day you do in the am, after workout, then at night. I have already started implementing 100mcg of cjc 1295 in the am and at night since 2 days ago and I feel like I got my first real sleep in the last few years. Also because my mk677 from swiss is in 10mg capsules, i can only take either 20 or 30 mg a day so i will do 20. Is 12.5 ost, 5 lig, 20 mk677, 500mcg bpc daily, 200mcg (broke into two doses) of cjc 1295, and 2x weekly injections of 2.5mg tb500 (cost reasons) a good stack? Thanks again guys, I've been taking progress pics and videos and I'm excited to keep sharing. Also I wanna mention that since starting lig and ost I've been able to lift pain free for the first time since my senior year of high school before I injured my neck (8 years ago). God bless.

Mainly worried about potential insulin resistance etc. also im taking Rich Piana's liver and organ support for an on cycle support as well

Hey everyone, just for an update, im at 185 lbs right now feeling great and getting stronger by the week. Bloodwork is all good, had to specifically get a test panel ordered so I'll update with those results soon. Every injury aside from my brachialplexus nerve pain/neck has healed and im incredibly grateful, I am able to reverse a lot of my atrophy as well. I ordered a big bottle of s4 from umbrella thats coming in today. What do you guys think about 25mg ost, 10mg lig, and then following the dosing protocol for S4 you suggest? I dont drink any alcohol, I'm on liver/organ support, and drink 2-3 cups of black coffee daily. No suppression so far, my libido is good, only side I would say is sleeplessness but melatonin has helped. Thanks to God, Dylan and all you guys for kickstarting my life back up, I got a state job as a paralegal with the DMV since, and feel like a new man.

Hey everyone, just for an update, im at 185 lbs right now feeling great and getting stronger by the week. Bloodwork is all good, had to specifically get a test panel ordered so I'll update with those results soon. Every injury aside from my brachialplexus nerve pain/neck has healed and im incredibly grateful, I am able to reverse a lot of my atrophy as well. I ordered a big bottle of s4 from umbrella thats coming in today. What do you guys think about 25mg ost, 10mg lig, and then following the dosing protocol for S4 you suggest? I dont drink any alcohol, I'm on liver/organ support, and drink 2-3 cups of black coffee daily. No suppression so far, my libido is good, only side I would say is sleeplessness but melatonin has helped. Thanks to God, Dylan and all you guys for kickstarting my life back up, I got a state job as a paralegal with the DMV since, and feel like a new man.
yes, start with 50 mg of s4 and follow my protocol... thats a great stack!

Top Bottom