napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning a 6-Week S23 (Ultrabolic) Cycle

SARMsAssassin

Hey everyone! I've had fantastic experiences with three previous SARMs cycles, thanks to absolutely DIALED-IN advice from Dylan and the community—particularly my most recent 12-week summer cycle of RAD-140, ACP-105, & S4, which went perfectly. THANK YOU GUYS!
Now, I'm gearing up for a short 6-week S23 (Ultrabolic) cycle and would love your input. I've outlined my proposed cycle and PCT plan, but I'm particularly concerned about the potential impact on my hair and the optimal timing for Clomid and Nolva during the cycle. Your thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated! Let's discuss and fine-tune this plan together.

Short 6-week cycle of S23:
I am 29 years old, not on TRT, so a solid PCT is always needed. My testosterone level, the last time I had it checked, was 839, but I will be getting pre-cycle blood work done next week.

1-6 S23 (ULTRABOLIC) 20 mg per day split doses…. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later
1-10 N2Guard or Sigma by Gorilla Mind
7-10 Clomid 50/50/25/25
7-10 Nolva 40/40/20/20
7-10 GW-501516 Cardarine 20mg/day
7-10 MK-2866 Ostarine 25mg/day (I’m unsure about adding MK-2866 into the PCT. I may leave this out.)

My Cycle History:
RAD-140 for 6 weeks
RAD-150 for 6 weeks
RAD-140, ACP-105, & S4 for 12 weeks
with no hair issues (as far as I can tell)
So, I am thinking it’s safe to say I can run S-23 and not have hair issues? But also, S-23 is supposedly stronger than all of those combined? I am not predisposed to MPB as far as I can guess but I haven't seen a dermatologist or anything like that so I don't really know for sure. I have always wondered how Dylan has been able to run so many cycles and maintain such a perfect hairline!?

A few main questions:
1. Will my hair be okay?
2. Given the extremely suppressive nature of S-23, I'm debating whether it's advisable to use both Clomid & Nolva throughout the entire cycle (weeks 1-10). Alternatively, would it be more prudent to wait until after the cycle and then implement a 4-week PCT with Clomid & Nolva during weeks 7-10 as outlined above?
3. I saw Dylan in one of his videos briefly mention he recommends doing a test base if you're running S-23, if that's highly recommended I may need to take 2-steps back and do some more research on that before jumping into this cycle-

By the way, Dylan loved your most recent videos, 'The Power of the SARM S23 (Ultrabolic)' and 'A Message on Accountability.' Absolute content gold!!

Hey everyone! I've had fantastic experiences with three previous SARMs cycles, thanks to absolutely DIALED-IN advice from Dylan and the community—particularly my most recent 12-week summer cycle of RAD-140, ACP-105, & S4, which went perfectly. THANK YOU GUYS!
Now, I'm gearing up for a short 6-week S23 (Ultrabolic) cycle and would love your input. I've outlined my proposed cycle and PCT plan, but I'm particularly concerned about the potential impact on my hair and the optimal timing for Clomid and Nolva during the cycle. Your thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated! Let's discuss and fine-tune this plan together.

Short 6-week cycle of S23:
I am 29 years old, not on TRT, so a solid PCT is always needed. My testosterone level, the last time I had it checked, was 839, but I will be getting pre-cycle blood work done next week.

1-6 S23 (ULTRABOLIC) 20 mg per day split doses…. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later
1-10 N2Guard or Sigma by Gorilla Mind
7-10 Clomid 50/50/25/25
7-10 Nolva 40/40/20/20
7-10 GW-501516 Cardarine 20mg/day
7-10 MK-2866 Ostarine 25mg/day (I’m unsure about adding MK-2866 into the PCT. I may leave this out.)

My Cycle History:
RAD-140 for 6 weeks
RAD-150 for 6 weeks
RAD-140, ACP-105, & S4 for 12 weeks
with no hair issues (as far as I can tell)
So, I am thinking it’s safe to say I can run S-23 and not have hair issues? But also, S-23 is supposedly stronger than all of those combined? I am not predisposed to MPB as far as I can guess but I haven't seen a dermatologist or anything like that so I don't really know for sure. I have always wondered how Dylan has been able to run so many cycles and maintain such a perfect hairline!?

A few main questions:
1. Will my hair be okay?
2. Given the extremely suppressive nature of S-23, I'm debating whether it's advisable to use both Clomid & Nolva throughout the entire cycle (weeks 1-10). Alternatively, would it be more prudent to wait until after the cycle and then implement a 4-week PCT with Clomid & Nolva during weeks 7-10 as outlined above?
3. I saw Dylan in one of his videos briefly mention he recommends doing a test base if you're running S-23, if that's highly recommended I may need to take 2-steps back and do some more research on that before jumping into this cycle-

By the way, Dylan loved your most recent videos, 'The Power of the SARM S23 (Ultrabolic)' and 'A Message on Accountability.' Absolute content gold!!
hey bro, i appreciate the words about my videos and so happy they helped

s23 should not cause hair loss unless you are severely prone to mpb, then there is a slight chance but certainly not likely...

you do not need clomid or nolva on cycle and you dont need a test base.. remember that test will just suppress you more... a test booster certainly would not hurt though and should be considered.. you can pm for help on that if you like

your layout is spot on, nothing needs to be changed there aside from possibly adding a test booster with it!

im using s23 now and it definitely is strong and certainly is working well so far

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

not many men are doing sarms logs for whatever reason
its mostly women which is a shame

You're having time off between cycles right?
Oh yes! I always take the time to run a proper PCT and then some. My last cycle I finished mid-September, I was shown fully recovered on bloodwork after my PCT 1 month later in October. It's now January and I haven't run anything since.

make sure with PCT you dial back the SERM dosages.
no need for that much! halve them
For sure, I'll keep an eye on my bloodwork and we'll see how everything is looking I've never run anything as strong as S-23 before so I am just trying to be cautious, definitely want to take what I need but not trying to take anything in excess or overkill 🤙

hey bro, i appreciate the words about my videos and so happy they helped

s23 should not cause hair loss unless you are severely prone to mpb, then there is a slight chance but certainly not likely...

you do not need clomid or nolva on cycle and you dont need a test base.. remember that test will just suppress you more... a test booster certainly would not hurt though and should be considered.. you can pm for help on that if you like

your layout is spot on, nothing needs to be changed there aside from possibly adding a test booster with it!

im using s23 now and it definitely is strong and certainly is working well so far
Thank you so much, looking forward to hopefully seeing your log & experience with S-23! I'll pm you about a test booster

Top Bottom