napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test/Primo/Mast Cycle dosages and AI

ramster

Hey guys,

I've done a fair bit of research online about this test/primo/mast combo, and it looks to be the goods for what I'm trying to achieve

Was just wondering if I could get some people's opinions on the dosages (I've seen a lot of great advice from @DylanGemelli online, would be great to see what he thinks of this)

I've probably done about 6-8 cycles over the years from the age of 24-36 now. I took about 7 years off in between though (26-33ish), so I haven't been like professionally keeping up or anything, just recreational use to look and feel good

I'm about 5 foot 11, 180ish pounds, unsure of my body fat but I can see my abs decently. Somewhere between 15-20% still though at a guess, as I still have love handles lol

I've never really enjoyed the big look, even though I did have that at times. I enjoy the lean muscular aesthetic look

This is what I'm thinking from my research. From what I gather mast needs to be at least 400mg, primo needs to be at least 600mg, and test can be adjusted to whatever dosage I can use without needing an AI (hopefully 200mg to reduce bloat, but starting at 300mg as I've read that a lot of people are crashing their estrogen hard on primo and mast. I aromatise hard even on 175mg of test though lol, so hopefully should be ok with that)

Test 300mg
Primo 600mg
Mast 400mg

16-24 weeks, I will see how my bloods look and how I feel. Don't want to smash lipids too hard as my lipids are already slightly raised all the time due to genetics

Aromasin if needed
No PCT as I actually just got on TRT last year due to test levels being about 350ish and feeling shit

I'm also pretty hard into detox, so I have a table full of different awesome supplements that help with detoxing the body fully for health

Do these dosages seem ok? I didn't want to go too hard to start with, maybe next time I will put primo up to 800-1000mg as most people seem to like, but I'm stacking it with mast so 600mg should be ok I would think?

Also, in the past I have tried test, deca, mast fully and been fine (proviron and anavar seemed to raise my bp and just make me feel shit, and I was allergic as fuck to tren. Tried tren several different ways and was always allergic which sucks, as I loved the feeling and look of tren even after just 2 weeks at 300mg)

Thanks! :)

if it is high quality primo from napsgear then 500mgs is PLENTY
as far as test it depends on what you want. if you want the primo to run the show then keep test low just to give the cycle a bit of an androgenic kick

I've been living in Thailand for the last 1.5 years so Deligas is the only one I can get here lol. Picture attached, apparently it's decent but I guess I'll find out. The stenabolic I bought from the same website is definitely strong af

I forgot to add, I'm also doing cardarine at 10mg per day and stenabolic at 20-30mg per day. Might up the dosage of cardarine to 20mg depending on how I feel, but I'm already sweating crazy amounts during cardio on these dosages

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-12 at 7.07.54 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-12 at 7.07.54 pm.png
    712.4 KB · Views: 1
i've used beligas gear, its good from legit source. never deligas

i have several friends in Thailan and have done multiple podcasts with people there.. my connor murphy one just went up today and he is out there...

in regards to your cycle... there is absolutely zero need to go over 600 mg of either primo or masteron whatsoever... thats the max i would do on either... its just totally unnecessary to go higher

it sounds like you have the same issues as I do with aromatizing... chances are very very slim that you would crush estrogen with an ai on 300 mg of test if you already need one at 175.. primo and mast do have AI benefits but for people highly estrogen prone, you really wont experience much of any help in regards to estrogen control but this is ALL trial and error for each person...

ALSO, VERY important.. DO NOT run this cycle as long as you are saying... 16-24 week cycles are just nonsensical and you are going to find far more harm than good.. you dont just keep gaining forever and you are only putting more stress and strain on your organs and body for absolutely nothing... keep it at 12 weeks...

you shouldn't sweat on primo
Ah the stenabolic and cardarine are making me sweat ridiculously lol. Like legit a river pours out of me with just 20 mins of bike cardio haha, it's honestly insane

I’ve used beligas. If it is legit beligas you’re good
i've used beligas gear, its good from legit source. never deligas
Ah shit, it is Beligas from Belgium, it just looked like a D to me on the bottle lol. They sent me a lab report as well, not sure if that even matters but I've attached it here. Good to know! That gives me more confidence :)

i have several friends in Thailan and have done multiple podcasts with people there.. my connor murphy one just went up today and he is out there...

in regards to your cycle... there is absolutely zero need to go over 600 mg of either primo or masteron whatsoever... thats the max i would do on either... its just totally unnecessary to go higher

it sounds like you have the same issues as I do with aromatizing... chances are very very slim that you would crush estrogen with an ai on 300 mg of test if you already need one at 175.. primo and mast do have AI benefits but for people highly estrogen prone, you really wont experience much of any help in regards to estrogen control but this is ALL trial and error for each person...

ALSO, VERY important.. DO NOT run this cycle as long as you are saying... 16-24 week cycles are just nonsensical and you are going to find far more harm than good.. you dont just keep gaining forever and you are only putting more stress and strain on your organs and body for absolutely nothing... keep it at 12 weeks...
Ok perfect. I've just seen sooo many forums where people are saying Primo needs to be 800-1000mg to even do anything..

Perfect, yeah I'm pretty sensitive to my estrogen levels, I seem to be able to feel exactly where it's at and adjust dose from there which is good I guess

12 weeks? That's another thing I seem to be reading everywhere, people saying that it has to be 16 weeks minimum with primo since it's slow acting? I'll keep it at 12 weeks then

keep us updated on your results
Post a pic. Most cannot see abs at 15-20% fat
Good idea, I'll take some pictures and keep the thread updated with results. I'm starting at a pretty shit point atm as I just recently spent about a year healing a badly damaged gut, and detoxing my entire body of all the main toxins we accumulate over the years. Highly recommend comprehensive detox, it's honestly like night and day. Like taking a limitless pill tbh, should be taught in schools

Also, just for the record, my diet looks like this:

Around 2000 calories a day

Protein - 200g
Carbs - 35g
Fat - 105g

Training is 5x a week - Arms and shoulder twice, legs twice, chest and back once (based purely on weaknesses - legs, and what I think looks good - arms and shoulders)
Cardio - 20 mins 5x a week after gym, very intense as hard as I can go on the bike

I choose low carb because I feel really shit eating too many carbs (anxiety and sickness). I think I have bad insulin resistance from peptides I took many years ago lol (2-3 years straight).. Just started metformin and that's working miracles for me, I honestly couldn't even tolerate 10g of carbs before without feeling sick, but with metformin I'm feeling awesome again (just can't push it too far, I tried lol)

Thanks heaps everyone! Surprised at how much response and help I've gotten so quickly, very much appreciated. What an awesome community. Looking forward to this cycle and getting my body back :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 1.38.02 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 1.38.02 pm.png
    499.8 KB · Views: 3
Ah the stenabolic and cardarine are making me sweat ridiculously lol. Like legit a river pours out of me with just 20 mins of bike cardio haha, it's honestly insane

Ah shit, it is Beligas from Belgium, it just looked like a D to me on the bottle lol. They sent me a lab report as well, not sure if that even matters but I've attached it here. Good to know! That gives me more confidence :)

Ok perfect. I've just seen sooo many forums where people are saying Primo needs to be 800-1000mg to even do anything..

Perfect, yeah I'm pretty sensitive to my estrogen levels, I seem to be able to feel exactly where it's at and adjust dose from there which is good I guess

12 weeks? That's another thing I seem to be reading everywhere, people saying that it has to be 16 weeks minimum with primo since it's slow acting? I'll keep it at 12 weeks then

Good idea, I'll take some pictures and keep the thread updated with results. I'm starting at a pretty shit point atm as I just recently spent about a year healing a badly damaged gut, and detoxing my entire body of all the main toxins we accumulate over the years. Highly recommend comprehensive detox, it's honestly like night and day. Like taking a limitless pill tbh, should be taught in schools

Also, just for the record, my diet looks like this:

Around 2000 calories a day

Protein - 200g
Carbs - 35g
Fat - 105g

Training is 5x a week - Arms and shoulder twice, legs twice, chest and back once (based purely on weaknesses - legs, and what I think looks good - arms and shoulders)
Cardio - 20 mins 5x a week after gym, very intense as hard as I can go on the bike

I choose low carb because I feel really shit eating too many carbs (anxiety and sickness). I think I have bad insulin resistance from peptides I took many years ago lol (2-3 years straight).. Just started metformin and that's working miracles for me, I honestly couldn't even tolerate 10g of carbs before without feeling sick, but with metformin I'm feeling awesome again (just can't push it too far, I tried lol)

Thanks heaps everyone! Surprised at how much response and help I've gotten so quickly, very much appreciated. What an awesome community. Looking forward to this cycle and getting my body back :)
you are going to be very hard pressed to find too many people with as much experience and flat out love for primo than i have... to say you need to run it that high or that long is absolutely asinine... that is some of the most senseless nonsense that gets passed around..thats the type of thing i used to also in my very early years doing all of this until i figured out that was all bro science bull shit... that kind of info gets passed around and people parrot it without any actual use or hands on knowledge of wtf they are doing

Top Bottom