napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Offseason Bulk Cycle

BarberSal

Bros,

I am currently about a week post show and just finished a cycle. Just ordered my blood test from LetsGetChecked(using code Gemelli30, of course) and now back cruising to my trt dose of 200mg/wk. Going to take about 4 weeks off and obviously depending on my bloods, I plan on starting my offseason bulk and am looking for recommendations on a cycle for that. Don’t mind combining AAS and SARMs. I was thinking of something like Test, Primo, NPP. Maybe kick starting with tbol the first 4wks, no orals the next 4 and finishing with anavar. This is the cycle I just finished.

Test C: 400mg/wk
EQ: 500mg/wk
Tren Ace: 450mg/wk (last 8wks)
Proviron: 50mg
Winny 50mg (last 6wks)
Rad140 20mg
Cardarine 25mg
S4 50mg
Responded good to these compounds. No real sides. Estrogen and prolactin were on the high side mid cycle bloods, but I had aromasin and caber on hand. And I know tren can also give false high estrogen on bloods.

36 162lbs. 8% BF Type 2 diabetic

thats a good stack to go with... are you sure you want to pin that much with npp? i would consider test cyp, deca and primo but you certainly can go with npp there, its just a lot of extra pinning, but it certainly can be done...

so i would go with this..

1-12 test cyp 300 mg week
1-12 npp 75mg eod
1-12 primo 400-500 mg week
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 LGD-3303 (MEGABOLIC) 20 mg per day split doses… 10 mg in the a.m . and 10 mg 4-6 hours later

thats a good stack to go with... are you sure you want to pin that much with npp? i would consider test cyp, deca and primo but you certainly can go with npp there, its just a lot of extra pinning, but it certainly can be done...

so i would go with this..

1-12 test cyp 300 mg week
1-12 npp 75mg eod
1-12 primo 400-500 mg week
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 LGD-3303 (MEGABOLIC) 20 mg per day split doses… 10 mg in the a.m . and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
Thanks Dylan! I always look forward to your guidance/recommendations. I don’t mind pinning eod, I did it with tren ace. If I by chance decide that primo is just too expensive, what would be a good substitute? Also, what’s your opinion on throwing those orals in? In your opinion, would that just be overkill? Thanks again for everything!

Thanks Dylan! I always look forward to your guidance/recommendations. I don’t mind pinning eod, I did it with tren ace. If I by chance decide that primo is just too expensive, what would be a good substitute? Also, what’s your opinion on throwing those orals in? In your opinion, would that just be overkill? Thanks again for everything!
i would keep primo and theres no need for added orals.. its just too much shit and not necessary

tren is not a good idea for someone with insulin sensitivity issues
now trt doses are fine, but Using 200 mg is too much and that's going to also increase insulin resistance over time just keep that in mind as a type 2 diabetic

tren is not a good idea for someone with insulin sensitivity issues
now trt doses are fine, but Using 200 mg is too much and that's going to also increase insulin resistance over time just keep that in mind as a type 2 diabetic
Just finished running tren ace @150mg eod and had no issues, but part of me thinks it was bunk cuz I don’t feel like I got any of the good effects either.

i run a lot of tren
but i'm a pro
i run closer to 500+ per week ahead of competition with masteron

Bros if you really that lean and ripped then you should look into using Winstrol

Top Bottom