napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

214f80

Looking to cut down some/recomp. I have done multiple sarm cycles in the past with good success and always have my diet on point. Have on and off had the itch to compete also.

I am currently on trt taking 200mg test c a week prescribed by my doctor and have had great results so far on that. Want to add something mild to it, preferable an oral to gain some more. Was thinking anavar and proviron. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

there's a pic of me at my leanest getting ready to compete. And more current.

Current stats

37 y/o
5'7" 185
12-14% bf

1000017892.jpg
1000017893.jpg

you have similar stats as me
good job!

from here its all about ironing out the details

when it comes to the best quality injectables and oral steroids on the market
then i highly recommend using ugfreak.to
para pharma brand are high quality and legit

I hope you will choose domestic supply when you make your next steroid order
they are #1 and have lightning fast shipping and delivery.

anavar seems to fit the goals you have... i would look at something like ac262 and gw501516 as well.. those would go extremely well and you would not have to worry about any of the toxic side effects with an oral steroid...

Looking to cut down some/recomp. I have done multiple sarm cycles in the past with good success and always have my diet on point. Have on and off had the itch to compete also.

I am currently on trt taking 200mg test c a week prescribed by my doctor and have had great results so far on that. Want to add something mild to it, preferable an oral to gain some more. Was thinking anavar and proviron. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

there's a pic of me at my leanest getting ready to compete. And more current.

Current stats

37 y/o
5'7" 185
12-14% bf

View attachment 8852
View attachment 8853
many more pics like this and BM will want a Date!!

anavar seems to fit the goals you have... i would look at something like ac262 and gw501516 as well.. those would go extremely well and you would not have to worry about any of the toxic side effects with an oral steroid...
OK thanks. Can you help layout a cycle for me? I want to keep my test at 200mg. But add anavar and proviron. And also gw and ac262

Top Bottom