napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Tren Cycle

TonyHustle

Bros,

Long time reader, first time poster. I’ve done a few cycles over the years and I will be doing my first show in October. Looking to run my first cycle with Tren. After doing some reading, I’ve decided to use Tren Ace due to the fast ester/short half life because if I react bad to the sides I want to be able to get off of it and get it outta my system as quick as possible. I’m looking to do a lean bulk for my show prep. Thinking of doing test c(chose cyp because I’m on trt when I cruise, so I get it from my dr.) and tren ace. What other compounds would you suggest to add to my cycle? I’m going to run GW as well to help with the Tren Cardio Kill. Also, how many times do I need to pin tren ace? I’ve read that ED is a must, but have also seen that EOD is good too. I’d rather not pin ED because I only have experience pinning in my quads and delts. Not comfortable pinning in my glute because my arms are kinda short. 😬😬😬

Stats: 36, 175lbs. 12% bf,
Compounds used before: Test, EQ, NPP, anavar, tbol and most sarms.

What does of Test Cyp does your doctor have you on? I am getting my test levels checked on Monday and I would like to know how much test I can get per week on TRT.

What does of Test Cyp does your doctor have you on? I am getting my test levels checked on Monday and I would like to know how much test I can get per week on TRT.
My Dr. initially had me on 100mg/wk, but the next time I had my bloods checked that dose didn’t improve my test levels hardly at all, so he bumped me up to 200mg/wk and I feel great on that dose when I’m not on cycle. IMO, and some of the other guys on here may or may not agree, but 200mg is the max “trt” dose. Anything over 200mg/wk is a cycle.

When I first got on trt a few years ago, I would go into the office to have them do it because I had never given myself an injection before, but when he upped my dose I had to start pinning twice a week and with my work schedule I couldn’t go in the office that much so I did a lot of research on pinning and the last time I went in I had the nurse watch me do it myself to make sure I was doing it right and ever since then I’ve been doing it at home. You’re welcome bro.

Bros,

Long time reader, first time poster. I’ve done a few cycles over the years and I will be doing my first show in October. Looking to run my first cycle with Tren. After doing some reading, I’ve decided to use Tren Ace due to the fast ester/short half life because if I react bad to the sides I want to be able to get off of it and get it outta my system as quick as possible. I’m looking to do a lean bulk for my show prep. Thinking of doing test c(chose cyp because I’m on trt when I cruise, so I get it from my dr.) and tren ace. What other compounds would you suggest to add to my cycle? I’m going to run GW as well to help with the Tren Cardio Kill. Also, how many times do I need to pin tren ace? I’ve read that ED is a must, but have also seen that EOD is good too. I’d rather not pin ED because I only have experience pinning in my quads and delts. Not comfortable pinning in my glute because my arms are kinda short. 😬😬😬

Stats: 36, 175lbs. 12% bf,
Compounds used before: Test, EQ, NPP, anavar, tbol and most sarms.
Hey bro.. first.. it is NONSENSE that you would need to pin tren every day.. thats honestly bro science bull shit.. every other day is perfectly fine...

as far as what to add... masteron would be the first to come to mind as test, mast and tren is the most commonly ran cutting stack when getting ready for a show... winstrol or anavar would also be a good fit.. personally, wanting to keep the sides down, i would look at other cutting sarms as opposed to a toxic oral while running tren, which in itself, is toxic as it is... rad140 and s4 would be sweet to stack alongside...

test
tren
gw
rad140
s4

that would be a mean stack and would keep the sides far far lower.. you could even add mast to that stack as well..

Hey bro.. first.. it is NONSENSE that you would need to pin tren every day.. thats honestly bro science bull shit.. every other day is perfectly fine...

as far as what to add... masteron would be the first to come to mind as test, mast and tren is the most commonly ran cutting stack when getting ready for a show... winstrol or anavar would also be a good fit.. personally, wanting to keep the sides down, i would look at other cutting sarms as opposed to a toxic oral while running tren, which in itself, is toxic as it is... rad140 and s4 would be sweet to stack alongside...

test
tren
gw
rad140
s4

that would be a mean stack and would keep the sides far far lower.. you could even add mast to that stack as well..
Thanks Dylan. I appreciate your response. So basically would it make sense to pin the tren ace Monday/Wednesday/Fri? I usually pin my test Monday/Thursday.

How does this look:

WK1-12 Test C: 400mg/wk
WK1-23 Tren A: 200mg/wk
WK1-12 GW: 20mg/day AM
WK1-12 RAD140: 20mg/day AM
WK1-12 S4: 50mg/day SPLIT DOSES

Thanks Dylan. I appreciate your response. So basically would it make sense to pin the tren ace Monday/Wednesday/Fri? I usually pin my test Monday/Thursday.

How does this look:

WK1-12 Test C: 400mg/wk
WK1-23 Tren A: 200mg/wk
WK1-12 GW: 20mg/day AM
WK1-12 RAD140: 20mg/day AM
WK1-12 S4: 50mg/day SPLIT DOSES
its every other day bro.. it will change weekly going that pattern.. it needs to simply be done every other day

yes, thats spot on on the dosing aside from personally i recommend keeping test and tren a lot closer to one another but that will be trial and error for you on what works or not but you are definitely on the right track, yes..

for the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

its every other day bro.. it will change weekly going that pattern.. it needs to simply be done every other day

yes, thats spot on on the dosing aside from personally i recommend keeping test and tren a lot closer to one another but that will be trial and error for you on what works or not but you are definitely on the right track, yes..

for the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!
Gotcha. That makes sense. Thanks again Dylan! Been a long time Umbrella customer since I started watching this forum. Love them!

Are you sure about running the Tren Ace for 23 weeks, doesn't that seem a bit long for tren.
i didnt see that.. i assume thats a typo considering everything was written as 12 but 23 is way past absurd... i hope that was a typo... i would not exceed 12 weeks of it but even that is pushing it.. i generally recommend 8-10 weeks if you are intent on using tren.. if it were my choice, i would say to not use tren whatsoever but i realize that people are going to do it anyway.. the BEST way to run tren is not to run it at all

i didnt see that.. i assume thats a typo considering everything was written as 12 but 23 is way past absurd... i hope that was a typo... i would not exceed 12 weeks of it but even that is pushing it.. i generally recommend 8-10 weeks if you are intent on using tren.. if it were my choice, i would say to not use tren whatsoever but i realize that people are going to do it anyway.. the BEST way to run tren is not to run it at all
Yes! This was a typo! Didn’t even catch that. 12 weeks is what I’m going to be doing. Sorry about that!

Yes! This was a typo! Didn’t even catch that. 12 weeks is what I’m going to be doing. Sorry about that!
all good, it was a good catch just to be sure! just keep an eye on how you are doing with tren as well as your mid cycle bloodwork... 12 weeks is pretty long to say on it

all good, it was a good catch just to be sure! just keep an eye on how you are doing with tren as well as your mid cycle bloodwork... 12 weeks is pretty long to say on it
If you think an 8 week cycle would be a better way to start with tren then I think I’ll do that to be on the safe side.

Top Bottom