napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SR9009 Cycle

Since you are taking it purely for fat loss, I would probably space out the dosing throughout the day. If you were already taking Cardarine as well and looking for overall performance and fat loss, I would just say to take it all pre workout since you have the GW in your system daily already.
I actually didn't buy cardarine this time, but I may do so next time.

Week 1 update: I've been taking 10 mg 3 times throughout the day and I've noticed more energy when doing strength training but I also noticed that I don't get tired also barely break a sweat when briskly walking on the treadmill I feel like I can walk on the treadmill all day long.

It also doesn't take a long time for me to rest in between sets, overall SR gives me that push I needed to keep me going through my workouts.

Week 1 update: I've been taking 10 mg 3 times throughout the day and I've noticed more energy when doing strength training but I also noticed that I don't get tired also barely break a sweat when briskly walking on the treadmill I feel like I can walk on the treadmill all day long.

It also doesn't take a long time for me to rest in between sets, overall SR gives me that push I needed to keep me going through my workouts.
excellent, then it is doing what it is supposed to do!

Top Bottom