napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle advice

Vitra

Hello all, i wrote a post earlier about this but seems it doesnt exist? if you have questions or need any clarification please feel free to ask

I am considering doing my first cycle and wanted some advice from you all, i am considering rad140 for 8-12 weeks starting at 7.5-10mg daily and potentially upping it after the first few weeks with enclo as a test base. I have chosen a small dosage because from my research rad has a halflife of 40-60 hours https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34565686/ and many people say its 24 hours, so i will see how i react to it first. I will do bloodwork before during and after aswell as take nac, tudca and milk thistle for liver protection just incase.

For reference i am 21 male, 5'10, have been training for 4.5 years, thelast 2.5 of which have been very good in terms of technique intensity and diet (not always). Starting weight was 49kg around 15%bf, currently 71lkg around 15.

I am not too concerned about the main side effects from rad considering the low dosage, but how likely is it to be noticed? or is that just person to person dependant?

How old were you guys when you ran your first cycles and how did you know you were ready?

How long would i need to wait before considering a second cycle, i have a 6month timeframe which i am able to use sarms.

Should i expect any longterm complications from one small cycle?

Would rad be a good firsy cycle? Ive seen and heard alot of great stuff about it over the years and have always been tempted to try it and now i am in a position to. My absolute minimum with myself was to wait until i am over 20 for my hormons to stablise from puberty ( i think that happened a few years ago but just to be safe)

From your perspective, am i still too young to take anything?

Thank you :)

How likely is WHAT to be noticed?

You're borderline age wise for sarms IMO
sorry was a bit sleep deprived rewriting this, i meant side affects, mainly hairloss acne and anger. i would expect from a low dosage they shouldnt be too prominent. I have never had acne issue just pimples here and there, i dont really have a family history of hairloss just thinning as they age, and im generally a calm and collected person so rage shouldnt be much of an issue.

the idea behind sarms is you don't get side effects

that is assuming you use real sarms. use umbrella for real sarms :)

the idea behind sarms is you don't get side effects

that is assuming you use real sarms. use umbrella for real sarms :)
most likely will order from umbrella, but i noticed their sticky was removed from the forum? or maybe i just cant find it now.

How does the cycle itself seem for a beginners? any advice or criticism is appreciated

you need 4-6 weeks in between sarms cycles as long as your blood work looks good.. recovery is not too difficult with them as long as they are ran alone... umbrella has encolomiphene as well.. its not necessary whatsoever on this cycle but if you are intent, then they have it...

Whatever sarms you decide on make sure they 100% legit. Umbrella labs is what you want

you need 4-6 weeks in between sarms cycles as long as your blood work looks good.. recovery is not too difficult with them as long as they are ran alone... umbrella has encolomiphene as well.. its not necessary whatsoever on this cycle but if you are intent, then they have it...
Appreciate the input Dylan thank you.

Im thinking of just starting on a low dosage of rad an after 2 weeks potentially bumping up to 15 to 20mg ed. i would imagine that is slightly more suppresive.

I know taking an actual test compound would yield the best results but i dont really see a point in completely shutting down my natural test for this cycle nor do i want to inject test yet. Its also to my understanding that Enclo is not a test base but is effective to keep test levels from dropping especially on single sarm cycles, any input on this? and how much would i be looking to take if doing a 8 week rad cycle 20mg ed, would it be 7.5mg enclo eod? I would think this remains the same until end of cycle then tapers down slightly week to week for pct.

How long of a cycle would you personally recommend, i was thinking of either doing 1 12 week cycle, or 2 8 week cycles.

Appreciate the input Dylan thank you.

Im thinking of just starting on a low dosage of rad an after 2 weeks potentially bumping up to 15 to 20mg ed. i would imagine that is slightly more suppresive.

I know taking an actual test compound would yield the best results but i dont really see a point in completely shutting down my natural test for this cycle nor do i want to inject test yet. Its also to my understanding that Enclo is not a test base but is effective to keep test levels from dropping especially on single sarm cycles, any input on this? and how much would i be looking to take if doing a 8 week rad cycle 20mg ed, would it be 7.5mg enclo eod? I would think this remains the same until end of cycle then tapers down slightly week to week for pct.

How long of a cycle would you personally recommend, i was thinking of either doing 1 12 week cycle, or 2 8 week cycles.
its a 12 week cycle and 20 mg per day is perfectly fine.. you are not going to see any sort of drastic difference in suppression from 10 to 20 mg... enclomiphene is fine but its not as though it just cuts off suppression altogether.. you could simply just run a test booster with rad but you do whatever you like..

even discussing using test is absurd at your age.. you are MANY years away from something like that.. i would not even consider that until your later 20's or closer to 30... so thats not something you should even be looking at nor thinking about

Top Bottom