napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running high test?

Im considering running the following cycle for my recomposition, with the goal of gaining as much muscle as pos without gaining too much fat.

1.25g test Sustanon/wk
400mg mast
300mg Boldenone

(Might add lgd4033 along the way)

Any experience with running test this high? (Yes I have an abundance of AI’s at hand, Arimidex for me)

Why? Tren gives me baaad mental sides. Even Boldenone at 300 is giving me a bit of mental sides. Wanted to do Deca but makes me completely depressed.

Are the pros doing super high test? I’m not a small guy, 94kg at 15% bodyfat at 5ft 8. 19” arms.

Also, wanted to add more sarms but liver enzymes are showing elevation and doc said better play it safe with orals…

No the solution is not to lower test to 600 and keep everything else the same. I’m hoping to get my pro card one day and I ain’t doing that by ‘lowering’ dosages. I’m happy to take ideas for substitutes, but remmember- no serious orals, no tren/halo/ deca like things that give bad mental sides. If I can’t train because I’m depressed due to the gear what’s the point?

Thanks in advance
Way to much test

It's not a race, rather a marathon...
I've never even hit 500mg!
I'd definitely wouldn't suggest more then 500 mg, for health sake.

Some risks aren't worth it.
In the end.. it's up to you what kinda life you want.

Plateau... change up your routine... different exercises... shock the muscles... power sets... slower reps...

Best wishes! 💪

It's not a race, rather a marathon...
I've never even hit 500mg!
I'd definitely wouldn't suggest more then 500 mg, for health sake.

Some risks aren't worth it.
In the end.. it's up to you what kinda life you want.

Plateau... change up your routine... different exercises... shock the muscles... power sets... slower reps...

Best wishes! 💪
very well said and i completely agree

Top Bottom