napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol and Mk 677 experiences?

nightshade2000

So far, I've done two dbol+enclo cycles (no test base dun dun duuunnnnn). And I got good results with no noticeable sides. Not recommending people do it, but shit worked for me and I was fine. Both cycles were 25mg dbol + 12.5mg enclo ED for 8 weeks. First cycle I went from 178lbs-196lbs (dropped to 190lbs after water was pissed out) then I cut down to 175lbs, then did the same cycle again that grew me from 175lbs to 183lbs (I used less of a surplus). These past 6 months I've been super busy, I moved across the country, started going to school again, changed careers etc etc. But I've gotten into a really good headspace/routine and I feel like i'm ready for another cycle. I was gymming over that period tho, and I managed to maintain a weight of 178ish, which is close to my weight post second cycle around a year ago. I feel that I respond to and recover from dbol very well, but I wanted to try including MK 677 this time? Mainly for the appetite and sleep benefits. Even when I was natty, I always had a very shit appetite and sleep....

I saw a previous thread on here where people said this stack can give good results, but didn't really get into the details or any anecdote... My goal may be a bit different from others, as I'm not a bodybuilder, i'm mainly just a guy obsessed with size lol. So if I lose definition. gain water weight, or don't look "aesthetic" thats fine. I'm waiting for the MK to come in the mail, but this is my plan...

Male, 24, 5'8, 178lbs
Length- 8 weeks
Dbol 25mg ED
Enclo 6.25 ED first 4 weeks, 12.5 ED last 4 weeks
MK 677 12.5 mg ED
NAC 1200mg ED
TUDCA 500mg ED
PCT- Enclo 12.5mg ED for 1 week

Novla on hand in case (but I haven't needed it in the past).

Pct of enclo for 1 week? Is that a typo?
lol, I know it sounds stupid asf but yeh 1 week... My first cycle I bought enough enclo for a 3 week PCT, but felt fine after two weeks, so I stopped after week two. Second cycle, I decided to fuck around and stop after one week and suprisingly felt fine. If I'm being real, I only felt suppression post cycle for like two days... IDK if this is TMI but my sexual "facilities" fully returned after like 3 days of PCT. I have enough enclo to support an extra 3 weeks for PCT in case, but I may discontinute it early depending on how I'm feeling... IK "how you're feeling" is an unreliable way of gauging test levels, but honestly, as long as I feel fine then im a happy camper. Diana has been a kind mistress to me, fortunetly.

using them together Would yield a tremendous amount of appetite increase if that is what you're looking for

you won't go wrong using ugfreak.to
it is the highest quality orals, injectables and ancillaries

please check out domestic supply
you always need an AI on hand, its important and also they got your pct products and on cycle steroids you need

bros make sure you lay off the enclo so much. use an AI on cycle instead

i would never recommend a 24 year old to use any steroid, not even if you paid me... the only comment ill make is that dbol clearly increases water retention, generally to a high level and combining that with mk677, which is known for having that same effect, especially the first 4-6 weeks of use, on top of the drastic appetite increase spells nothing but a slew of unwanted weight gain and pressure internally... its nothing i would recommend

using them together Would yield a tremendous amount of appetite increase if that is what you're looking for
Thats what im hoping for! Dbol didn't really boost my appetite like I read in some anecdotes, so i'm hoping mk will help with that. I get nauseous really easy, which makes it hard to get all the food in :/

bros make sure you lay off the enclo so much. use an AI on cycle instead
Maybe I'll only start using it after week 4? I was thinking of it as my "base", but with dbol a base not as necessary as other sarms because of aromatization etc. I'll have enough on hand to start it if I feel like shit tho, so why not

i would never recommend a 24 year old to use any steroid, not even if you paid me... the only comment ill make is that dbol clearly increases water retention, generally to a high level and combining that with mk677, which is known for having that same effect, especially the first 4-6 weeks of use, on top of the drastic appetite increase spells nothing but a slew of unwanted weight gain and pressure internally... its nothing i would recommend
Yes, I am worried about the water retention as well. I managed the water from dbol only just fine, but the addition of MK may cause more? On cycle, I limit my sodium and increase my potassium with bananas and coconut water, which seems to help the water retention a lot. As for the unwanted weight gain, I'm ok if I gain a little fat. I play rugby (casually, not professionally) so the extra weight may be useful. Obvi tho I would prefer the gains to be mostly muscle, but I wont beat myself up about fat gain.

Top Bottom