napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle

musclebound90

First and foremost I got great advice running my last sarms only cycles from all these guys thx! And I was thinking about dipping my toes back into anabolics..

Previously I ran mk2866/rad140/mk677 and made some insane/killer results and kept a lot too. This time I want to run some kind of nandrolone (either npp/or deca) with test and potentially a small dose of rad 140 since I heard it can be ran very synergistically with these compounds/also heard it can negate some of the effects of prostate enlargement from traditional anabolic steroids. I am NOT on TRT so i plan to run this 10-12 weeks at the most and run a full PCT to come off completely.

what do you think of this layout...

Weeks 1-12 starting at the low range of dosages and gradually ramping up throughout cycle depending on how i respond...

Test prop - 75-100mg EOD
NPP - 75-100 mg EOD
Rad 140 - 10-20 mg ED

Full PCT weeks 4 weeks
Enclo 12.5mg (4 weeks)
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Also would it be better if I cut the npp @ 10.5 weeks and run test/rad to the 12 week while the NPP clears? And does NPP carry the same benefit as deca on joints? I've ran deca in the past and had amazing joint pain relief.

npp IS deca, just in the short ester form.. theres no difference on what it does or accomplishes

75 mg eod of each is a great dose as is 20 mg of rad 140

you can cut npp at 10 weeks if you want, thats up to you..

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20
aromasin (adjust as needed)
N2Guard
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I actually have all those (cardarine/ostarine/mk677) left over I will add to PCT! Thx for the reminders... Also I am running mk677 year round started back up on it a few weeks ago.

I see you recommend mk2866 in PCT a lot and I know you wouldn't steer me or anyone else wrong but I guess my only worry is further suppression in PCT... 4 weeks will be chill with clomid and nolva? Guess I just gotta trust the process, you never led me wrong before Dylan thankyou for the advice.

NPP is good If you want to boost your appetite but might be too much with nutrobal together

First and foremost I got great advice running my last sarms only cycles from all these guys thx! And I was thinking about dipping my toes back into anabolics..

Previously I ran mk2866/rad140/mk677 and made some insane/killer results and kept a lot too. This time I want to run some kind of nandrolone (either npp/or deca) with test and potentially a small dose of rad 140 since I heard it can be ran very synergistically with these compounds/also heard it can negate some of the effects of prostate enlargement from traditional anabolic steroids. I am NOT on TRT so i plan to run this 10-12 weeks at the most and run a full PCT to come off completely.

Weeks 1-12 starting at the low range of dosages and gradually ramping up throughout cycle depending on how i respond...

Test prop - 75-100mg EOD
NPP - 75-100 mg EOD
Rad 140 - 10-20 mg ED

Full PCT weeks 4 weeks
Enclo 12.5mg (4 weeks)
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Also would it be better if I cut the npp @ 10.5 weeks and run test/rad to the 12 week while the NPP clears? And does NPP carry the same benefit as deca on joints? I've ran deca in the past and had amazing joint pain relief.
I have needed a shoulder replacement for about 8 yrs but to young yet my doctor says. I cycled deca this summer and was amazed at what it did for my shoulder. I have had many cortisone shots which cost me lots of money and had nothing close to what deca did for it.

Test prop - 75-100mg EOD
NPP - 75-100 mg EOD
Rad 140 - 10-20 mg ED

Full PCT weeks 4 weeks
Enclo 12.5mg (4 weeks)
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

looks solid to me get your goods @domestic-supply.com

I actually have all those (cardarine/ostarine/mk677) left over I will add to PCT! Thx for the reminders... Also I am running mk677 year round started back up on it a few weeks ago.

I see you recommend mk2866 in PCT a lot and I know you wouldn't steer me or anyone else wrong but I guess my only worry is further suppression in PCT... 4 weeks will be chill with clomid and nolva? Guess I just gotta trust the process, you never led me wrong before Dylan thankyou for the advice.
i gave a thorough explanation of th pct and have recommended the same pct nearly a decade now.. at only 4 weeks, 2866 is not suppressive

Top Bottom