napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sex drive and erections on test/tren

hushpuppy

Hey guys

I came off test E 500mg pw on a 12 week cycle, sex drive and libido was great and erections whenever I wanted to have sex.

During PCT my sex drive was non existent and I couldn’t get an erection. I’m in my 2nd week of a cycle now,
test E - 300mg pw E3D
Tren A - 200mg pw EOD
Proviron - 50mg ED
Adex- 0.25mg EOD

I went from not being able to get an erection at all, to getting an erection occasionally but cannot stay hard. I can get an erection anytime if I masturbate but still not during foreplay with my girl which I could before.

What does this mean?? Do I up the test or Just wait abit more? Sex drive is sloooowly coming back but just no erection. PLEASE HELP!

So using Tren can cause this it’s actually common to have erection issues on Tren. It’s due usually to an increase in prolactin so you can do two things. Take 300-400mg of vitamin B6 a day or take cabergoline. I recommend the B6 it works fast and if that is the issue then you will see a diff by the next day or even later that same day. I had the same issue and that’s what I did to combat it. You can also raise the test 100 mg as I fine there is less issues with a higher test to Tren ratio range.

many times PCT is done wrong and people give up on it

it without even knowing what you did I'm going to make the assumption that you overdosed your SERM's and failed to run a quality testosterone booster as well

its impossible to say accurately without bloodwork as well as knowing what you ran on pct, time in between cycles etc... it can get into your head as well which is another issue altogether that will cause you problems

its impossible to say accurately without bloodwork as well as knowing what you ran on pct, time in between cycles etc... it can get into your head as well which is another issue altogether that will cause you problems
I got bloodwork done today it will only be ready by Thursday though. In the meantime I will keep everything as per normal and drop the adex for now.. It is definitely in my head without a doubt. I haven't gotten morning wood for almost 2 weeks as well, do you know the common cause for this?

So using Tren can cause this it’s actually common to have erection issues on Tren. It’s due usually to an increase in prolactin so you can do two things. Take 300-400mg of vitamin B6 a day or take cabergoline. I recommend the B6 it works fast and if that is the issue then you will see a diff by the next day or even later that same day. I had the same issue and that’s what I did to combat it. You can also raise the test 100 mg as I fine there is less issues with a higher test to Tren ratio range.
300mg of B6 or 300mg of P5P? I have read that just b6 has no effect on decreasing prolactin, only the active form. Do you think my low dose of tren can actually increase prolactin to a problem level?

Drop the adex. Ypur test is low enough that the proviron alone will likely control estrogen

Your estrogen is likely too low
Dropped it for now, I have only taken 0.25mg Monday(yesterday) and wont take it again for the rest of the week until blood results gets sent to me. No morning wood a sign of low e2?

Hey guys

I came off test E 500mg pw on a 12 week cycle, sex drive and libido was great and erections whenever I wanted to have sex.

During PCT my sex drive was non existent and I couldn’t get an erection. I’m in my 2nd week of a cycle now,
test E - 300mg pw E3D
Tren A - 200mg pw EOD
Proviron - 50mg ED
Adex- 0.25mg EOD

I went from not being able to get an erection at all, to getting an erection occasionally but cannot stay hard. I can get an erection anytime if I masturbate but still not during foreplay with my girl which I could before.

What does this mean?? Do I up the test or Just wait abit more? Sex drive is sloooowly coming back but just no erection. PLEASE HELP!
Means your stuff messed up bad or it's mental

I got bloodwork done today it will only be ready by Thursday though. In the meantime I will keep everything as per normal and drop the adex for now.. It is definitely in my head without a doubt. I haven't gotten morning wood for almost 2 weeks as well, do you know the common cause for this?
as i already indicated, it could be multiple things.. i dont do hypotheticals because it doesnt help anything without knowing the actual facts.. you can misdiagnose an issue by just guessing based on sides and that could ultimately end up making things worse plus as i already pointed out, you are lacking information needed to make an informed observation

what pct you actually ran, time in between cycles, any prior bloodwork etc...

300mg of B6 or 300mg of P5P? I have read that just b6 has no effect on decreasing prolactin, only the active form. Do you think my low dose of tren can actually increase prolactin to a problem level?
P5P is the better absorbed version of B6 for sure and that’s the one I use. I have not heard of regular B6 not working just might have to take more. Yes even the smallest amount of Tren or even NPP or Deca can cause an effect on erections. I think dropping the AI and possibly increasing your Test up while adding in 300mg of p5p should help at least try while your waiting for blood work to come back.

Yes low estrogen can absolutely affect your erections and libido. I def respond better to more estrogen then low
Dropped it for now, I have only taken 0.25mg Monday(yesterday) and wont take it again for the rest of the week until blood results gets sent to me. No morning wood a sign of low e2?

Top Bottom