napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice?

i have an entire video dedicated to explaining why GW is an absolute must with tren

1-8 test prop 100 mg eod
1-8 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust as needed)
1-8 caber .25 mg every 3 days or as needed
1-8 GW501516 20 mg per day
3-8 tbol 50 mg day
3-8 n2guard

pct 9-12

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale
This^
Use the sarms in pct from our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

This^
Use the sarms in pct from our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!
I actually just ordered from sarmsforsale a couple days ago and got a bottle gw for 53 bucks cause of a Memorial Day sale. Never used them before so I got one bottle to try first and see how it is. Prices are great so if the product is g2g they will be my new source. Definitely cheaper than what I was paying before

Also my source has 20 mg capsules. Is that ok? I’ve only seen pills before didn’t know it came in caps
i cannot comment on your source.. no clue who it is and how much trust you have there... a ugl can make them however they want but anavar is often faked and if you dont have a trusted source, id be very hesitant

Really?? What would you dose at over 60mg?
What you select is dependent upon YOUR goals, not mine or anyone else... Anavar, for me, is far more suitable for what I generally aim for when I run a cycle, which is almost always based on cutting and aesthetics with lean muscle gain... I do not recommend exceeding 50 mg per day of anavar... 40-50 mg of quality anavar is plenty

Dylan has you covered on this. I have used both Anavar and Turinabol, and like he says, it just depends on your goals. I like them both but for me, they fall into different circumstances when I use them. Turinabol is one I really like to recomp with and anavar is definitely what I use when cutting

Dylan has you covered on this. I have used both Anavar and Turinabol, and like he says, it just depends on your goals. I like them both but for me, they fall into different circumstances when I use them. Turinabol is one I really like to recomp with and anavar is definitely what I use when cutting
Great thanks for the info I’m definitely going for a recomp so I’ll stick with the tbol. Just figured I would ask as I’ve only done var once before and it wasn’t a high dose because at the time I was on a budget and couldn’t afford more. Other than get more vascular nothing really happened at the low dose so figured I would ask before I started my oral. Thanks again everyone appreciate all the info.

Great thanks for the info I’m definitely going for a recomp so I’ll stick with the tbol. Just figured I would ask as I’ve only done var once before and it wasn’t a high dose because at the time I was on a budget and couldn’t afford more. Other than get more vascular nothing really happened at the low dose so figured I would ask before I started my oral. Thanks again everyone appreciate all the info.
No problem

Top Bottom