napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice?

Clover80

What up guys brand new to the forum. Getting my next cycle ready looking for a little advice. My stats

42 years old
5’10 205lbs
17%bf
6 day a week lifting push,pull,legs repeat
Cardio 5 days a week is incline speed walking

So I have done over a dozen cycles and started using aas when I was 31. Test,tren,winny,var,tbol, and masteron at one time or another. I was hurt a couple years ago and gained a ton of weight and couldn’t work out at all. A year ago I saw what a fat piece of garbage I became and said it was enough. I ate clean organic everydays since then hitting all my macros daily and have lost a 125lbs in a little over a year and dropping down to 17% bf while getting a lot of muscle back. About 3 months ago I finished a test p cycle for 8 weeks but other than that I haven’t touched anything besides sarms. So I have 4 bottles of tren a 4 bottles of test prop and more than enough tbol for 4-5 weeks. Back in the day I always ran test equal to tren or a little higher. I now see it’s very popular to run tren higher than test and if so to what degree higher is the consensus. Also I see a lot of people putting their cycles out recommending to take caber .5 eod regularly even without any symptoms. I was always told caber was the kill shot when symptoms started and it shouldn't be used unless. I understand we evolve and learn new things and I’m trying not to be stuck in my old ways so if there is I for that says run caber on a regular basis then I will. Same goes for an ai. I always had one on hand but never used it unless needed. I see a ton of posts with eod usuals regardless. Sorry for the book fellas just trying to get as much info out there I can think of but any cycle advice for these compounds would be great. I do have a bottle of caber and I have adex on hand but can also get aromasin no problem as I see adex is frowned on now. I also have 2 bottles of cardarine from the last sarms I did not sure if that would be beneficial with these compounds. Thanks in advance!

i personally recommend equal dosing on test and tren... most also find they dont need caber if they run tren under 300 mg per week but that is clearly subjective and i recommend it on hand regardless... vitamin b6 tends to do the trick... i see no issue with test, tren, tbol and gw aside from me personally not recommending steroid use at your current body fat... you do what your want, I nor anyone else is your dad, but if you want the right guidance, hold off until you get into the 12-13 range...

1. you are at a much higher chance of more side effects the higher the body fat

2. you have ran many cycles over the years and are now in your 40's so more strain on your body is obviously not necessary nor wanted

3. theres no need to go over board especially after such a drastic weight loss

you do what you want and your comfortable with.. im all about longevity and health first... maximizing what you are doing but also building a better quality of life

I was expecting that comment for the bf. I’m probably closer to 15-16 I haven’t got my bf done in a month I’m sure I dropped at least 1% but 17 was the last accurate reading I got from caps. I don’t ever get sides from tren I’m just luck like that I’ve done 5 cycles with tren anywhere from 16-12 which was the lowest I was ever at. With the exception of some night sweats nothing else as far as sides and ran up to 500mg a week with tren a. But I appreciate the opinion. I know how my body reacts to tren and I melt bf off with it so just that alone I’m prob still gonna do it. So you think gw would still be beneficial even while running tren? If you were me and knowing where I’m at would you mind laying out a cycle for the compounds I have? Thanks again I appreciate all feedback

I was expecting that comment for the bf. I’m probably closer to 15-16 I haven’t got my bf done in a month I’m sure I dropped at least 1% but 17 was the last accurate reading I got from caps. I don’t ever get sides from tren I’m just luck like that I’ve done 5 cycles with tren anywhere from 16-12 which was the lowest I was ever at. With the exception of some night sweats nothing else as far as sides and ran up to 500mg a week with tren a. But I appreciate the opinion. I know how my body reacts to tren and I melt bf off with it so just that alone I’m prob still gonna do it. So you think gw would still be beneficial even while running tren? If you were me and knowing where I’m at would you mind laying out a cycle for the compounds I have? Thanks again I appreciate all feedback
i have an entire video dedicated to explaining why GW is an absolute must with tren

1-8 test prop 100 mg eod
1-8 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust as needed)
1-8 caber .25 mg every 3 days or as needed
1-8 GW501516 20 mg per day
3-8 tbol 50 mg day
3-8 n2guard

pct 9-12

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Awesome! Thank you I follow this to the letter. The Clomid and nolva and the doses is what I have always done for pct. I have never done a ai during pct I always thought that was a no no.

Not saying I disagree or your wrong about the ai just what I’ve been going on for over a decade lol. I’ve only used s4 and gw so far as sarms I believe mk is ostarine? If so that will be a first time using that for me. Always appreciate the help and new info thanks!

if you want lower side effects then run the test lower. i like to use no test with tren

Just left the gym and had my bf measured I’m just under 16% now so I’m gonna wait 3 weeks to start and try and shed another percent and get below 15 before I start. Thanks for all the advice and I will definitely keep updates after I start.

Not saying I disagree or your wrong about the ai just what I’ve been going on for over a decade lol. I’ve only used s4 and gw so far as sarms I believe mk is ostarine? If so that will be a first time using that for me. Always appreciate the help and new info thanks!
thats why it says adjust as needed... you use aromasin pct for two essential reasons... preventing any sort of estrogen rebound and because of its ability to increase igf levels at a high rate which is key to recovery...

What’s going on fellas I’m about to start my cycle been almost 4 weeks I’m under 15% bf and ready to start tomorrow. Just a quick question about my oral I’m using. Had some left over tbol I was planning on using but my source has some 20 mg var capsules and they aren’t insanely priced so I was wondering if anyone thinks subbing the tbol with var will be a better bet. I’ve used var once it was liquid var and I was only dosing it at 30mg a day and didn’t see much of anything from that. This time I would bump it up to double that to 60 if it’s worth it I know var is a mild one and don’t know if there’s a point of even using it with the tren. I’ve heard using it with tren is a waste. Any thoughts. Thanks in advance!

What’s going on fellas I’m about to start my cycle been almost 4 weeks I’m under 15% bf and ready to start tomorrow. Just a quick question about my oral I’m using. Had some left over tbol I was planning on using but my source has some 20 mg var capsules and they aren’t insanely priced so I was wondering if anyone thinks subbing the tbol with var will be a better bet. I’ve used var once it was liquid var and I was only dosing it at 30mg a day and didn’t see much of anything from that. This time I would bump it up to double that to 60 if it’s worth it I know var is a mild one and don’t know if there’s a point of even using it with the tren. I’ve heard using it with tren is a waste. Any thoughts. Thanks in advance!
tbol and var are very similar man. you can stack them but i would cut dose in half

Top Bottom