napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Tren Cycle

i dont think brother, i know! I think that would be a FAR WISER choice by you
Dylan,

Getting ready to start this cycle. What ancillaries should I have on hand when taking Tren? From what I’ve read on here (and please correct me if I’m wrong) is to have Caber and maybe Arimidex on hand just in case? Anything I might be missing? Here is the cycle I’ve planned on:

WK1-8: Test C: 350mg/wk
WK1-8: Tren Ace: 300mg/wk
WK1-8: Masteron 300mg/wk
WK3-8: Winstrol 50mg/day
WK1-12: Cardarine 20mg/day
WK1-12: RAD140 20mg/day
WK1-12: S4 50mg/day split doses

Dylan,

Getting ready to start this cycle. What ancillaries should I have on hand when taking Tren? From what I’ve read on here (and please correct me if I’m wrong) is to have Caber and maybe Arimidex on hand just in case? Anything I might be missing? Here is the cycle I’ve planned on:

WK1-8: Test C: 350mg/wk
WK1-8: Tren Ace: 300mg/wk
WK1-8: Masteron 300mg/wk
WK3-8: Winstrol 50mg/day
WK1-12: Cardarine 20mg/day
WK1-12: RAD140 20mg/day
WK1-12: S4 50mg/day split doses
you would want aromasin and caber on hand with this... absolutely

Hey there, first off, kudos for your upcoming show prep and sharing your cycle plans. Just a quick question for you: considering the specifics of your cycle, would it be safe or advisable for a girl I've met online using this resource to use the same substances? I know everyone's different, but I'm curious about the general thoughts on this. Best of luck with your show and cycle!

Hey there, first off, kudos for your upcoming show prep and sharing your cycle plans. Just a quick question for you: considering the specifics of your cycle, would it be safe or advisable for a girl I've met online using this resource to use the same substances? I know everyone's different, but I'm curious about the general thoughts on this. Best of luck with your show and cycle!
Thanks, I really appreciate that! This would definitely be a question for @DylanGemelli, he is an absolute Godsend for this community! With what I’ve learned in the time I’ve been on this forum, I’m pretty sure doses for females are significantly lower than for males and I’m sure there are certain compounds that females should stay away from and it also depends her current stats (age, weight, bf%), her experience with compounds and goals.

no, absolutely not would this be safe for a girl... not even remotely close.. if you are a female, please do not consider this and if you are asking for a female, please advise her to never run a cycle this whatsoever

Top Bottom