napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PHURIOUS - sr9009 log

Ive actually lost weight and gotten bigger at the same time. I went to put on this shirt that i bought like two months ago. That is sick btw. And i couldnt even get it past my shoulders. Its a button up short sleeve. Lol. I could t believe it

PHURIOUS

So im about 4 days in. I upped the dosage to 10mg every 2 hours from 5mg e2h upon instruction by dylan after we talked about it. Now really feeling it.

My workout last night was awesome. And also starting to look more hardened already.

Was doing isolation curls and my delts and traps were popping and striated they were so pumped.

I feel like my body is definatly hardening up and i still have a bottle and a half to go.

The primo eq sr9009 combo is already coming on.

Very pleased so far

PHURIOUS

So im about 4 days in. I upped the dosage to 10mg every 2 hours from 5mg e2h upon instruction by dylan after we talked about it. Now really feeling it.

My workout last night was awesome. And also starting to look more hardened already.

Was doing isolation curls and my delts and traps were popping and striated they were so pumped.

I feel like my body is definatly hardening up and i still have a bottle and a half to go.

Very pleased so far

PHURIOUS

That's promising. Makes me excited to give it a run at some point!

Nice. Planning on picking up a few bottles to run too. Glad to see the positive reviews bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Very pleased so far

PHURIOUS

Awesome bro. Everything seems to be going really well. Glad to hear you are hardening up more

Very pleased so far

PHURIOUS

It's some good shit man.. I'm loving it as well, and I'm about 7 or 8 days in now. Very pleased

Ya i see stuff happening. A ways to go tho. Already dropped 1% bf

PHURIOUS

Hell ya.....that is a great stack

It really is. And im only a few weeks in.

I upped the SR to 10mg every 2 hours and i felt a big difference.

Altho it still tastes horrible. Every couple hours my gf turns to me and says

"Isnt it time for you to make the FACE"

cause i make this bitter beer face when i take it. Lol.

PHURIOUS

It really is. And im only a few weeks in.

I upped the SR to 10mg every 2 hours and i felt a big difference.

Altho it still tastes horrible. Every couple hours my gf turns to me and says

"Isnt it time for you to make the FACE"

cause i make this bitter beer face when i take it. Lol.

PHURIOUS

I know the exact face! Sometimes is worse than others lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how are you doing now? im sure you'll need a triple dose after your Thanksgiving! LOLLL im loving how you are making such good progress and how its working well for you... just like you said, with eq and primo, its just a ridiculous combo...

Well the shoulders and traps and arms are popping. But so is the belly after my four day thanksgiving binge feast. Lol. But its going great. Love the primo ive changed so much in only a couple weeks. My shirts are tight on the arms and armpits. Time to upgrade to an xl. Lrg dont fit anymore

PHURIOUS

And the sr is interesting i still got one unopened bottle. So anything can happen. Now that tday is over i can go back to being ultra strict. Its my one time of year i just eat everything in site. Not caring if its healthy or not.

PHURIOUS

i know you had a NICE holiday with your eating as we discussed LOL so i haven't asked about updates around that time but how about now? i know your back on track...

i know you had a NICE holiday with your eating as we discussed LOL so i haven't asked about updates around that time but how about now? i know your back on track...

Yessir back to strict eating.

Egg whites
Chicken
Tuna
Almonds
Natural peanut butter
Filet mignon
Asparagus
Steamed veggies

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom