napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 w trt and enclo

grasshopper

I'm currently on trt therapy. My prescription was recently increased to 200mg once per week. Im also taking enclomephine 3x weekly. I'm on enclomephine because I can't get hcg at my clinic. Most of the clinics in my area went to enclo. I made the decision to take the enclo in the event I had to get off trt for either personal reasons or health reasons on short notice.

I know a lot of ppl use enclo as pct. And sometimes after a few weeks of rad or after symptoms of supression. So my question is can I keep taking the enclomephine with my weekly trt dose while taking rad 140?

It's my first cycle so I'm only trying to do 10mg and may even do eod.

you don't need endo or hcg on trt.

its just a way for the clinic to milk you for money. also 200mgs is too high anyway. what reasoning is there to raise you to that number makes no sense they just want to put you on an anti-estrogen to sell you more shit

I'm barely at 550 total T with 3 mos of injections at 160 and 170. So we are trying to get me in the upper test range
My estradiol is low in fact I was told we need to raise it. I'm not on an ai atm

Really trying to do all my Research and get this right before I start the rad

You are not the first person who told me I dont need enclo though so I'm starting to question the clinic. They aren't forcing it on me tho. I chose it because I thought it was necessary to maintain some natural functions in case I decide to quit trt

why do you need to be upper test range? just blast with steroids for 10 or 12 weeks instead

Mobster brings up a great point you could use ugfreak.to or any other approved source and probably get it way cheaper and save money while getting quality trt compounds

If you dont mind sharing, what clinic are you at? I just started working with a trt clinic that is ACTUALLY legit and DOES NOT force anything on anyone whatsoever... they do things the right way and thats why i joined up with them... if you want to check them out, here is the link along with my discount code...

https://liveforeverlab.com/ref/264/

Dylan 10

TRT is a lifelong commitment, not something you quit. If you legit need TRT, quitting would set you back to all the side effects you would have experienced with low T. Isn't that why you went on TRT to begin with?

I'm barely at 550 total T with 3 mos of injections at 160 and 170. So we are trying to get me in the upper test range
My estradiol is low in fact I was told we need to raise it. I'm not on an ai atm

Really trying to do all my Research and get this right before I start the rad

You are not the first person who told me I dont need enclo though so I'm starting to question the clinic. They aren't forcing it on me tho. I chose it because I thought it was necessary to maintain some natural functions in case I decide to quit trt
Your test levels are only at 550 with 200mg of test a week?

I cycle off and on Test but I like to keep my levels around 1000 or close to it. I know some guys prefer that and some guys are happy with a test level of 600 it juts depends on the person and preference.

The enclo is a waste of time cuz if your take test injection the enclo is basically just getting nullified and doing nothing in my opinion your are still shitting down your natural test.

HCG supplements LH which yes will keep your balls full but your still providing something to your body that it should make on it own and therefore causing suppression of LH.

HCG should be used in my opinion the weeks leading up to PCT or chlomid and nolva. That’s how I use it and my recovery is significantly greater when I do. Some say HCG is not necessary or useful but to me it is.

Top Bottom