napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk stack

Larswinter

I'm about to start a bulk cycle, I've seen it posted so I think the sarm part is good. Was trying to get feedback on the rest. I normally start feeling some suppression around week 6-8 so I'm adding 4 andro.

Week 1-12
Lgd 4033 10mg
Rad 140 20mg
Yk 11 10mg, 5mg am, 5mg pm

Week 6-12
Ironmag labs 4 andro cream 2 pumps daily(as directed) not sure of mgs

Week 13-16
Nolvadex 40-40-20-20
Cardarine 20mg

Week 1-16
Huge supplements Defend
NAC 1000mg

Also I have Arimidex on standby in case my nipples start acting funny. This is my first time with RAD and 4 andro, I have experience with the rest. Never had to use arimidex either. Do the compounds I added make sense? Any tips? What is the likelihood I'll have to consider using the AI? And what are some symptoms to lookout for? Thanks in advance for any feedback and advice!

i see less than zero sense to add in 4 andro at all...

i like the stack itself of lgd, rad and yk11... if you want to add in a test booster or something you would maybe consider that ...

sarms do not convert to estrogen.. i always recommend having an AI on hand no matter what you run but these would not have estrogenic side effects...

as long as you have authentic sarms, estrogen should not be a concern

I would certainly not add 4-Andro to this stack. It is not necessary and would not be the best addition to it.

Thanks for the input guys. I'll hang on to the 4 andro. I'll try to fit it in with something down the road.

if you are feeling suppression as you say how it does it make sense to add in something to suppresses you more?

we see terms like 'suppressed' and 'shutdown' thrown around a lot out there and people are under the false belief that adding test or a test cream or a pro hormone cream will prevent suppression or shutdown and that just isn't true

if you are feeling suppression as you say how it does it make sense to add in something to suppresses you more?

we see terms like 'suppressed' and 'shutdown' thrown around a lot out there and people are under the false belief that adding test or a test cream or a pro hormone cream will prevent suppression or shutdown and that just isn't true
I wasn't really thinking it would prevent suppression. I just wanted to keep feeling 100% through the entire 12 weeks, then deal with it during pct

Thanks for all the input guys. I'm going to leave out the 4 andro. As far as the GW, I'm going to keep it only in the pct. This coming summer I will run gw when cutting is my goal.

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

Top Bottom