napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long to receive order

Also which pct would I order? they all have the clomid and Gw in them.but I did not see in your post about the Gw. Sorry for all the questions I am just learning about all of this.

Dylan provided the link for you for the mini PCT stack bro

Welcome too AR bro dont want too be the asshole in the group and sarms are a great place too start but you seriosly need too take a step back and do a little more research they are still drugs that bind too the androgen receptor and elicit the same response as anabolic steroids and they can be very benificial in reaching your firness goals but they should still be respected . Dillian has a bunch youtube videos with lots of information among other rescouces.

Welcome too AR bro dont want too be the asshole in the group and sarms are a great place too start but you seriosly need too take a step back and do a little more research they are still drugs that bind too the androgen receptor and elicit the same response as anabolic steroids and they can be very benificial in reaching your firness goals but they should still be respected . Dillian has a bunch youtube videos with lots of information among other rescouces.

your not being the asshole in the group whatsoever... you always have insightful posts and this is just an example of another bro!

Sounds like you've made a very sensible post to me brother! You're no asshole. I appreciate everything you offer

you don't have to have the daa just yet just know that you need it, that will help on ur budget as well, but get it at the 6 week mark that way you have it and don't get caught up in shipping or buy it local from a supplement store

I should have said the pct and daa. can be bought later, if you haven't already ordered the 30% for black Friday is something that cant be missed

DAA is cheap and one of the only natty test boosters that actually does anything . buy the powder you get robbed on the capsules

DAA is cheap and one of the only natty test boosters that actually does anything . buy the powder you get robbed on the capsules

I couldn't agree more. DAA powder is cheap and effective. No reason to spend a bunch of money on overpriced and overhyped test boosters

Top Bottom