napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trt and sarms

frogman10314

hey guys currently on trt test cyp 400 every 2 weeks thinking of running a sarm along with it which would be the best for strength as I'm a powerlifter look for more power.Any info would be great.

hey guys currently on trt test cyp 400 every 2 weeks thinking of running a sarm along with it which would be the best for strength as I'm a powerlifter look for more power.Any info would be great.

so you are on 200mg test cyp for trt??

the best SARMS for strength right now are RAD and LGD. also S4 can be added as well.

honestly, s4 gives the most strength, i dont care what anyone says... it doesnt give the most size but strength, that's where its at... RAD, 2866 and LGD are great for more size... i would run a stack with it... with your goals etc. this is what i would recommend...

1-14 test cyp 200 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I have to agree with Dylan. If I was looking for strength I'd add S4. However, adding in LGD and RAD would enhance it even further just like the stack dylan put together. That's honestly going to be the best bet

Top Bottom