napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite place to pin??

Ventroglute is my go to site now. Took me forever to actually pin the vg but when I did I knew I had found my favorite spot. Smooth like butter.

I can pin my glutes, but it's a hell of a stretch and I do cramp up a lot of times in that position. Makes it incredibly uncomfortable while trying to pin. Quads are still my favorite

I still have issues finding VG. I've seen videos and pictures and it pops out in people. I can't find that shit on me lol. I rotate glutes and quads right now. And have been putting Phurious b12 in my delts to get the hang of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are actually making it out to be much harder than it really is in my opinion. Hell, if you are lean enough it's plain as day where it is and sticks out like a sore thumb. You don't even need to look for it

I'm pretty lean, and I believe mine sticks out pretty well. Just hate sticking and not being 100%.

Is this the VG? Having a hard time finding it on my own..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 18
Is this the VG? Having a hard time finding it on my own..
Looks like it... If you squeeze your butt cheeks it'll stick out. From the pic it looks like that's what your doing. I just pin right in the middle of the muscle.

Top Bottom