napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite place to pin??

Dude not matter where I go I hit something. Ive tried everywhere and everytime its a nerve or a vein never fails. Idk just a wierd feeling too pinning that area.

Ive shot a couple streams across the room before after a leg leak. Pretty scsry. Still my favorite sspotthough

Quads I love to do. They are painless, and I get the most control over the needle that way. I also enjoy doing glutes. It's just a little awkward to pin on yourself at times

Upper outer quads for me. Almost up at the side hip. 27g 1/2" shallow IM. Can go 1ml of volume with the 27g 1/2 with not problem at all. Can't even feel it, and no PIP.

I love doing my biceps! Just started doing my traps but didn't really like it....lol I shot 1ml of water based winstrol in my trap recently and it was sore for like a week! Winstrol can be a little painful as it is so it probably wasn't too smart on my part to go there with it! But 25ga in the bicep is nice!

I can't stand quads either! I wish I could find the sweet spot in the quads it would really make life easier....lol

I love doing my biceps! Just started doing my traps but didn't really like it....lol I shot 1ml of water based winstrol in my trap recently and it was sore for like a week! Winstrol can be a little painful as it is so it probably wasn't too smart on my part to go there with it! But 25ga in the bicep is nice!

I can't stand quads either! I wish I could find the sweet spot in the quads it would really make life easier....lol

Dude lol forgert traps. I have a buddy that was doing traps too. Same issue just getting too sore.
Shit man I would be afraid to go all Steven Hawking mid injection.

I vote quads. Very comfortable position although I occasionally get the dreaded muscle spasms when the pin is in . Fuckin hate that😡😡😡😡

I vote quads. Very comfortable position although I occasionally get the dreaded muscle spasms when the pin is in . Fuckin hate that��������

Ya bro... lol no uscle spasms for me thank you.

Top Bottom