napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stopping LGD after 5 weeks and PCT advice

Bee027

Hey guys,
I’ve been on 10mg LGD for just over a month but over the past 10 days I have got quite ill and am likely to remain unwell for another week or two with no training. This has been negatively impacting my training and subsequently my results. Should I cut my losses and run a short PCT before starting up again in a few months time? On hand I have Arimidex and Clomid but was unsure whether to use them or not. Or whether to try and get to 8+ weeks and just cope with it not being the perfect cycle with the results I hoped for. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys,
I’ve been on 10mg LGD for just over a month but over the past 10 days I have got quite ill and am likely to remain unwell for another week or two with no training. This has been negatively impacting my training and subsequently my results. Should I cut my losses and run a short PCT before starting up again in a few months time? On hand I have Arimidex and Clomid but was unsure whether to use them or not. Or whether to try and get to 8+ weeks and just cope with it not being the perfect cycle with the results I hoped for. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
You should stop and run a mini pct... lgd will be suppressive even after 5 weeks of use... run your mini pct, take a few weeks off, get yourself feeling better and recovered and THEN consider a different cycle

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

You should stop and run a mini pct... lgd will be suppressive even after 5 weeks of use... run your mini pct, take a few weeks off, get yourself feeling better and recovered and THEN consider a different cycle
Thanks for taking the time to respond Dylan. I’ve taken your advice of course! Thanks again.

Yeah just stop and run a mini pct. Regroup and cycle again when you are well and recovered

Top Bottom