napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female competitor trying Ostarine

RR she doesn't want s4 because of her career, but to be honest my wife took s4 and had no vision sides whatsoever (females take a lower dosing than men normally)

s4 would be a sweet addition... females respond so well to s4 and generally do to all sarms... i would love to see that added here...

Ok I just realized my brain must be fried because I am finishing my 5th week, not 7th. Sorry about that guys.

I finally found the time to download my progress pics from my phone and compare to the starting pics, and while I have certainly gained some fat, there's no doubt I gained muscle and not just in the legs, but also shoulders and arms.

I would love to take S4 and I am considering it. I imagine the eye side effects probably show up with the highest dosages and I think I heard somebody say that taking it 5 days a week and giving it a rest over the weekend can help those experiencing side effects (not sure if true).

Anyway I will try cardarine next, see if I can shed some fat. SR9009 also sounds very interesting, but the multiple doses are totally the kind of thing I am bound to forget (as you may have noticed from my miscalculations of what day it is, I am quite absent minded). I tried ClearMuscle last year, it's only 2 doses a day and I forgot half of them, big fat good it did me to buy something so expensive and not even take it right.

Ok I just realized my brain must be fried because I am finishing my 5th week, not 7th. Sorry about that guys.

I finally found the time to download my progress pics from my phone and compare to the starting pics, and while I have certainly gained some fat, there's no doubt I gained muscle and not just in the legs, but also shoulders and arms.

I would love to take S4 and I am considering it. I imagine the eye side effects probably show up with the highest dosages and I think I heard somebody say that taking it 5 days a week and giving it a rest over the weekend can help those experiencing side effects (not sure if true).

Anyway I will try cardarine next, see if I can shed some fat. SR9009 also sounds very interesting, but the multiple doses are totally the kind of thing I am bound to forget (as you may have noticed from my miscalculations of what day it is, I am quite absent minded). I tried ClearMuscle last year, it's only 2 doses a day and I forgot half of them, big fat good it did me to buy something so expensive and not even take it right.

please read my s4 dosing protocol ..

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...operly-dose-s4-dylan-gemelli-method-1668.html

ya I believe the female dose is half of what men run on s4 my wife ran 1/4 dropper twice a day and never heard anything about eyesight sides.

ya I believe the female dose is half of what men run on s4 my wife ran 1/4 dropper twice a day and never heard anything about eyesight sides.
Same dosage 50mg. Half in the morn half in the evening. If vision sides occur the 5 days on 2 days off. If that still doesn't fix then lower dose but typically that's last option

I have ran s4 a few times and am actually running it now (no vision sides this time), I experienced the vision side effects the first 2 times but honestly it's not bad at all, very manageable and controllable. Follow the protocol Dylan linked you too and that's how you fix it. Really the thing it effects is light to dark transition and the color of lights. But if u follow the 5 days on 2 off it pretty much minimizes or eliminates that.

s4 dosing is the same as mens... miss bizz has great female experience that is excellent to relate to as a female... i know she is always happy to help so if you want direct female advice, i can't offer a better person to go to than her...

s4 dosing is the same as mens... miss bizz has great female experience that is excellent to relate to as a female... i know she is always happy to help so if you want direct female advice, i can't offer a better person to go to than her...

Thanks dylan, much appreciated! Absolutely always here to help, via pm or tag me using the @missbizz and I'll get a notification!

sorry for the misinformation I think maybe my wife was taking 1/4 dropper but hell I can remember I drop so many of those droppers lol

One thing I have to say is my appetite has shot through the roof though. I never had a big appetite, to give you an idea, I can never carb up enough for competition because even after dieting for weeks and weeks, I am still not hungry enough to eat enough food to fill up. But the past couple of weeks I have been eating like crazy. I need to get a handle on it or I'll turn into a whale.

No kidding, people in this forum are way nice! :) Please keep it that way, don't let the douches infect the place ;)
We have a very good, respectful community here, abd that's the way we will keep it, guaranteed!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

One thing I have to say is my appetite has shot through the roof though. I never had a big appetite, to give you an idea, I can never carb up enough for competition because even after dieting for weeks and weeks, I am still not hungry enough to eat enough food to fill up. But the past couple of weeks I have been eating like crazy. I need to get a handle on it or I'll turn into a whale.
That's one of the nice benefits from that increased metabolism and anabolism of sarms! I'm glad you are enjoying them

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom