napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine and water retention !?

gaudpask

Hello guys,
Okay first of all, don't throw rocks at me because of the title of my thread
I'm fully aware Ostarine shouldn't cause water retention. I bought from Umbrella Lab, so I know it's a good source.
I started a YK-11 cycle last month, but my liver didn't like it so I had to stop. So I've decided to take Ostarine for a month or so before starting a new cycle.
But since I started ostarine, my face is getting puffy like when I was on steroids. I know Dylan talked about Sodium to potassium ratio. I've tried to cut sodium and take more potassium. But I didn't see a difference.
So I would really like to know where that puffy face comes from.
I had bloodwork done this week, my test and estradiol are okay. So I really don't know what to do.
Is someone already had some water retention from Ostarine ? Could it be excess glycogen ?
Thanks for your help !

Hello guys,
Okay first of all, don't throw rocks at me because of the title of my thread
I'm fully aware Ostarine shouldn't cause water retention. I bought from Umbrella Lab, so I know it's a good source.
I started a YK-11 cycle last month, but my liver didn't like it so I had to stop. So I've decided to take Ostarine for a month or so before starting a new cycle.
But since I started ostarine, my face is getting puffy like when I was on steroids. I know Dylan talked about Sodium to potassium ratio. I've tried to cut sodium and take more potassium. But I didn't see a difference.
So I would really like to know where that puffy face comes from.
I had bloodwork done this week, my test and estradiol are okay. So I really don't know what to do.
Is someone already had some water retention from Ostarine ? Could it be excess glycogen ?
Thanks for your help !
if your test and estradiol are okay then it is likely your diet or something else that clearly has nothing to do with the ostarine itself... you should have your electrolytes tested (sodium, potassium, magnesium, chloride) and see what those numbers are...

you might want to put up a log this way we can track what you're doing day by day

if your test and estradiol are okay then it is likely your diet or something else that clearly has nothing to do with the ostarine itself... you should have your electrolytes tested (sodium, potassium, magnesium, chloride) and see what those numbers are...
Thanks for your reply
Yes I had my sodium, potassium, calcium tested
They are normal
Sodium: 139 (normal 135-145)
Potassium: 4.2 (normal 3.4-4.7)
Calcium: 2.34 (normal2.15-2.60)
I don't have magnesium dough

No I don't think so, I bought other sarms from them and they are 100% legit
YK-11 was amazing, but my liver didn't like it
Yes, i have always made it clear that yk11 is the only methylated sarm... not nearly to that of a steroid, but still has methylation

as far as the water retention, it has to be something diet related... clearly its not estrogen related so there is something else going on there... sometimes people take in more salt than they realize, just for example.. im not sure if you have made any changes there but something is off with something else you are doing... there are natural ways to go about rid yourself of water retention, especially when it is not estrogen related, that i can help you with

Yes, i have always made it clear that yk11 is the only methylated sarm... not nearly to that of a steroid, but still has methylation

as far as the water retention, it has to be something diet related... clearly its not estrogen related so there is something else going on there... sometimes people take in more salt than they realize, just for example.. im not sure if you have made any changes there but something is off with something else you are doing... there are natural ways to go about rid yourself of water retention, especially when it is not estrogen related, that i can help you with
I'll try to figure out what food might be too salty in my diet.

But yeah, I'm totally interested in some natural ways to get rid of this stubborn water !
Thanks !!!

Top Bottom