napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 my experience so far and question

BurnhamB

So I have been taking Mk677 for the last 3 weeks and let me just say WOW. I have had a nagging tendon issue on my outer elbow(tennis elbow) that I have had for a few months now that just would not go away. The first week of taking nutrabol I noticed it healing at a good rate. I could completely extend my arm and grip fully without much pain. Can also put tension on that middle finger while pushing down without much pain unlike before.

Keep in mind this is all I am taking atm. So I have been taking every night about 30 minutes before bed. I did this in anticipation of the hunger I most likely would get. I am about 20% bf so last thing I need is more bf by pounding down food lol. I would say the first 3 nights was hard I did wake up a few times very hungry but that was it. After those first three nights I have not only NOT woken up due to hunger but have been having the best sleep since I can remember. No doubt much better deep sleep which has been needed. As far as my weight goes I gained 5 pounds but figure that was going to happen due to water weight and quickly went away after 10 days and in fact am down 3 pounds from when I first started. I can also tell my waist is smaller so no doubt putting on mass while cutting down fat.

Recovery from workouts has been night and day better. I no longer feel like I am over training am able to push harder and do more sets/reps/weight. I have hit PB's on all major exercises.

Dylan I wanted to thank you for your video and you are right sodium was higher than should be and was not taking potassium supplement now I am taking extra potassium and have cut back on the sodium and feel that is why the water weight quickly went away.

Now my question for you experts as far as how long to take this and should it be cycled. I have seen conflicting info on where you should cycle it 5 days on 2 days off. Now I know it is not like a typical sarm where you need to cycle say 12 weeks due to suppression as that is not happening here but some say it should be cycled as I said due to water retention and or insulin resistance. What is your thoughts on this and how long should one run it for? Thanks so much

So I have been taking Mk677 for the last 3 weeks and let me just say WOW. I have had a nagging tendon issue on my outer elbow(tennis elbow) that I have had for a few months now that just would not go away. The first week of taking nutrabol I noticed it healing at a good rate. I could completely extend my arm and grip fully without much pain. Can also put tension on that middle finger while pushing down without much pain unlike before.

Keep in mind this is all I am taking atm. So I have been taking every night about 30 minutes before bed. I did this in anticipation of the hunger I most likely would get. I am about 20% bf so last thing I need is more bf by pounding down food lol. I would say the first 3 nights was hard I did wake up a few times very hungry but that was it. After those first three nights I have not only NOT woken up due to hunger but have been having the best sleep since I can remember. No doubt much better deep sleep which has been needed. As far as my weight goes I gained 5 pounds but figure that was going to happen due to water weight and quickly went away after 10 days and in fact am down 3 pounds from when I first started. I can also tell my waist is smaller so no doubt putting on mass while cutting down fat.

Recovery from workouts has been night and day better. I no longer feel like I am over training am able to push harder and do more sets/reps/weight. I have hit PB's on all major exercises.

Dylan I wanted to thank you for your video and you are right sodium was higher than should be and was not taking potassium supplement now I am taking extra potassium and have cut back on the sodium and feel that is why the water weight quickly went away.

Now my question for you experts as far as how long to take this and should it be cycled. I have seen conflicting info on where you should cycle it 5 days on 2 days off. Now I know it is not like a typical sarm where you need to cycle say 12 weeks due to suppression as that is not happening here but some say it should be cycled as I said due to water retention and or insulin resistance. What is your thoughts on this and how long should one run it for? Thanks so much
It should be ran daily, there is no need to take days off...

There are studies back to the 90's showing the benefits on it for six months and a year... its all about your bloodwork and body response but most tolerate it quite well.. its not something you want to use if you are going low carb but as i said, most do quite well.. to get full benefits , like the fat loss and longer term anti aging etc. you need to go at least six months on it.. some will opt for just 3 but that is personal preference to you and how you respond to it

It should be ran daily, there is no need to take days off...

There are studies back to the 90's showing the benefits on it for six months and a year... its all about your bloodwork and body response but most tolerate it quite well.. its not something you want to use if you are going low carb but as i said, most do quite well.. to get full benefits , like the fat loss and longer term anti aging etc. you need to go at least six months on it.. some will opt for just 3 but that is personal preference to you and how you respond to it
Sounds great I will be getting bloodwork done again here in about a month and will be keeping up on it. Am no doubt already noticing and really liking it. Took notes from your very helpful video and yes making sure I am having enough carbs. Thanks for all of the hard work you do for us newbies it really is helpful.

because HGH pulses you can run it on and off
but with nutrobal it is a bit different because it is a hgh secretagogue.

Sounds great I will be getting bloodwork done again here in about a month and will be keeping up on it. Am no doubt already noticing and really liking it. Took notes from your very helpful video and yes making sure I am having enough carbs. Thanks for all of the hard work you do for us newbies it really is helpful.
awesome brother, im happy that you are learning and that its helping!

Ok thanks for all of the replies guys I am so grateful for all the help that is here received. I now realize how blessed I am to of come across your forum @DylanGemelli and not going off of reddit lol. Truly legit good stuff here. And congrats on your new gig Dylan still watching your latest podcast. Good stuff.

Ok thanks for all of the replies guys I am so grateful for all the help that is here received. I now realize how blessed I am to of come across your forum @DylanGemelli and not going off of reddit lol. Truly legit good stuff here. And congrats on your new gig Dylan still watching your latest podcast. Good stuff.
Thank you bro, I appreciate it!

Top Bottom