napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 my experience so far and question

It should be ran daily, there is no need to take days off...

There are studies back to the 90's showing the benefits on it for six months and a year... its all about your bloodwork and body response but most tolerate it quite well.. its not something you want to use if you are going low carb but as i said, most do quite well.. to get full benefits , like the fat loss and longer term anti aging etc. you need to go at least six months on it.. some will opt for just 3 but that is personal preference to you and how you respond to it
Well if you go low carbs can't you just lower the dosage? I have found some 10mg or 15mg, I liked those because I allowed me to take 10mg, 15, 20, or 25, depending on how much I ate and how I felt

Well if you go low carbs can't you just lower the dosage? I have found some 10mg or 15mg, I liked those because I allowed me to take 10mg, 15, 20, or 25, depending on how much I ate and how I felt
you can do whatever you want.. the last thing you want to do with mk677 is go low carb, regardless of the dosage but you can certainly do some trial and error on yourself if you are intent.. noone's guidance here is Gospel however given that i have been coaching it well over a decade, i know what comes along with it.. by all means try it out if you are intent

you can do whatever you want.. the last thing you want to do with mk677 is go low carb, regardless of the dosage but you can certainly do some trial and error on yourself if you are intent.. noone's guidance here is Gospel however given that i have been coaching it well over a decade, i know what comes along with it.. by all means try it out if you are intent
Thanks! In fact, I had from a bunch of youtubers you shouldn't go too high on the carbs on MK because of insulin sensitivity. But I could never handle low carbs on MK677 anways, alongside some Berberine or Cardarine, I ate a lot of carbs on MK and definitely got good results.

Thanks! In fact, I had from a bunch of youtubers you shouldn't go too high on the carbs on MK because of insulin sensitivity. But I could never handle low carbs on MK677 anways, alongside some Berberine or Cardarine, I ate a lot of carbs on MK and definitely got good results.
moderate is the best way to go about it and assess from there

Top Bottom