napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine and water retention !?

Hello guys,
Okay first of all, don't throw rocks at me because of the title of my thread
I'm fully aware Ostarine shouldn't cause water retention. I bought from Umbrella Lab, so I know it's a good source.
I started a YK-11 cycle last month, but my liver didn't like it so I had to stop. So I've decided to take Ostarine for a month or so before starting a new cycle.
But since I started ostarine, my face is getting puffy like when I was on steroids. I know Dylan talked about Sodium to potassium ratio. I've tried to cut sodium and take more potassium. But I didn't see a difference.
So I would really like to know where that puffy face comes from.
I had bloodwork done this week, my test and estradiol are okay. So I really don't know what to do.
Is someone already had some water retention from Ostarine ? Could it be excess glycogen ?
Thanks for your help !
really shouldnt see any water if diet right

Increase your potassium to be juts under your sodium intake. A lot it people don’t know you can actually take 1000-4000 mg of potassium a day. Also dandelion root will suck the water right out I use when I run HGH and it does the trick juts be ready to piss a lot. Celery powder or supplements really helps a lot too so maybe stack the both.

Increase your potassium to be juts under your sodium intake. A lot it people don’t know you can actually take 1000-4000 mg of potassium a day. Also dandelion root will suck the water right out I use when I run HGH and it does the trick juts be ready to piss a lot. Celery powder or supplements really helps a lot too so maybe stack the both.
actually you are SUPPOSED to be getting 4700 mg of potassium per day and most people get nowhere near that.. 1000 is basically nothing... sodium should be NO HIGHER than 2300 mg per day and most get far more than that and because these ratios are so far off, the water retention issues occur and electrolytes are off etc..

actually you are SUPPOSED to be getting 4700 mg of potassium per day and most people get nowhere near that.. 1000 is basically nothing... sodium should be NO HIGHER than 2300 mg per day and most get far more than that and because these ratios are so far off, the water retention issues occur and electrolytes are off etc..

Yea 1000 is basically nothing which is why I recommend taking an additional potassium supplement as a lot of people are not getting adequate amounts through diet. 1000 might sound like a lot to some people and depending on there diet is might be for them so def add in the potassium and see what happens

Top Bottom