napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

End of Prep Cycle, 4 more days to go

CelestinMuscle

What's up guys,

I just wanted to quickly share my current experience with you.
I've been on Test Propionate for the last couple of weeks, until 4 days ago.
Since I have a Men's Physic show coming up on saturday, I stopped injections to alleviate some of the extra subcutaneous water retention before stepping on stage.
Since yesterday I've been carb deloading, no carbs yesterday, today, and tomorrow. On Thursday I plan to carb load again, cut salt, and on friday cut water.

Now, I really wonder how this is gonna go, especially once I'm gonna cut out water from my diet on the day before the show.
I'm on _20mg of Superdrol, will bump up to 30 the last 3 days _14mg of cardarine _14mg of RAD140 _30mg of Epistane _90mg of Arimistane _30mg of Anavar and will soon bump up the Anavar to 40mg the last 2 days of the show.
I take plenty of _tudca _fish oils _NAC

Explaining all that I've done so far would take way too much time...
However I'm 6'2 and pretty much exactly 200 pounds (a little under that fasted in the morning).

That's it, I know pretty weird post, but I just felt like posting because I feel like it helps me to regroup myself before my show.
Wish me luck guys!

Peace out

Some strange choices on compounds and dosages. I dont understand the superdrol in there and I think you have way too much estrogen inhibition and dht. Id worry about going in flat as a pancake especially with cutting test

Alright, thank you for your answer.
I will take out the SD then. Indeed, the lethargy I'm feeling is insane right now.
40mg of real potent Anavar, which I have, should do it for these last 4 days.
I will keep the 14mg of cardarine to combat the lethargy though, as well as the 14mg of rad140 because it comes in a stack called "shred stack" together with the cardarine.
Otherwise, I will keep the 30mg of Epistane BUT I will lower the Arimistane from 90mg to 30.
I feel like such crap tbh.
I was taking so much of this anti estrogen because I developed gyno for the first time a few weeks ago... Shit sucks.
Thank you for your answer, I know it's only 4 more days to go, but I'm feeling so lethargic I felt like I needed to address this.

I forgot to tell you why I stopped testosterone! I stopped because I thought this is what's most commonly or ideally done in the last week before a show to avoid holding subcutaneous water. In any case, I ran out of Test propionate anyways... I used it all up.

What's up guys,

I just wanted to quickly share my current experience with you.
I've been on Test Propionate for the last couple of weeks, until 4 days ago.
Since I have a Men's Physic show coming up on saturday, I stopped injections to alleviate some of the extra subcutaneous water retention before stepping on stage.
Since yesterday I've been carb deloading, no carbs yesterday, today, and tomorrow. On Thursday I plan to carb load again, cut salt, and on friday cut water.

Now, I really wonder how this is gonna go, especially once I'm gonna cut out water from my diet on the day before the show.
I'm on _20mg of Superdrol, will bump up to 30 the last 3 days _14mg of cardarine _14mg of RAD140 _30mg of Epistane _90mg of Arimistane _30mg of Anavar and will soon bump up the Anavar to 40mg the last 2 days of the show.
I take plenty of _tudca _fish oils _NAC

Explaining all that I've done so far would take way too much time...
However I'm 6'2 and pretty much exactly 200 pounds (a little under that fasted in the morning).

That's it, I know pretty weird post, but I just felt like posting because I feel like it helps me to regroup myself before my show.
Wish me luck guys!

Peace out
Physique

'Kay guys... I'm gonna be honest... I'm still gonna take the Superdrol just to use it all up, I have 10 caps left, with my pump routine it'll make me look fuller
I will also use up my tudca, 750mg these last days
After that contest I'm not gonna take any orals for at least 4 good months, I plan on running a 4 months long Deca + Test cycle after my show
I can't wait for it
Right now I'm still water loading and carb depleting, it's so exhausting...
I think my lethargy can mainly be attributed to the fact I was pretty sick just one week ago with a sore throat and feeling dizzy
I can't wait to carb load tomorrow night!!!
However I won't eat any more salt now... Yesterday I still ate plenty of salt
Finally, I still I will still take 90mg of arimistane... It's pretty mild, my joints don't ache from it and it will make me look harder and dryer

Sorry if my post is chaotic and "all over the place", I'm just very excited for my show
I had 3 yellow acne pimples I popped out before going to the shower however... Probably the Anavar

I can't wait to come off of all these orals!

I forgot to tell you why I stopped testosterone! I stopped because I thought this is what's most commonly or ideally done in the last week before a show to avoid holding subcutaneous water. In any case, I ran out of Test propionate anyways... I used it all up.
this is correct but it sounds like you are a bit all over the place
I would recommend hiring a coach to help guide you ahead of a contest so you can structure things and be more organized

a log would be really good

Top Bottom