Body fat : 26.4%
Weight : 90.50kg
Height : 182cm
Muscle : 38%
Bones : 3.1kg
Maintenance : 2100
BMI : 27.3
---------------------------------------------------

I'm at day 7 of Ostarine, so I couldn't change the dosages, i'm taking NAC and COQ10 to support my organs.

I'm currently in a extreme deficit of 1100 calories ED, i'm trying to hit at least 18% of fat, which means I have to lose aprox 7-8kg of fat in the remaining 7 weeks of cycle. Do you guys think my goal is possible? I'm really worried about all that fat which is super hard to burn, I already lose a little amount of strength since I started the extreme diet while starting Ostarine but Ostarine is still not active, so I can't do the same amount of pushups than a week ago, but it's okay for me since my genetic tend to keep a lot of muscles and strength.

I forgot to add, i'm also looking to gain muscles on cycle, but I doesn't think it would be possible with a extreme deficit, so instead of doing a recomp, if I just burn fat i'm still happy.

sure the goal is possible but you are extremely underdosing the mk and while you can cut with it, it certainly was not even close to your best option... i wish you wouldve asked before hand... the dosing is just so far off though.. you are running less than a female would run... i guess im lost as to why you cant change the dose though.. you can change it whenever you want.. that comment makes zero sense

you also need to be careful eating too far under maintenance as you could stall out your metabolism...

sure the goal is possible but you are extremely underdosing the mk and while you can cut with it, it certainly was not even close to your best option... i wish you wouldve asked before hand... the dosing is just so far off though.. you are running less than a female would run... i guess im lost as to why you cant change the dose though.. you can change it whenever you want.. that comment makes zero sense

you also need to be careful eating too far under maintenance as you could stall out your metabolism...

It's my first cycle ever, and i'm planning to do another few cycles with RAD and AC-262/SR9011 so if i'm under-dosing it's because some peoples got crazy results with the same dosage so I thought for a first time it would be cool to see how it goes, and then double the dosage after three weeks.

If I can't dose more it's because I don't have more money to spend on sarms, I almost spend 800$ for all my supplements. And the times it will take to come it's literally useless for me, especially if there is other cycles coming.

My other planned cycles are :

AC-262 = 30mg ED for 8 weeks
SR9011 = 20mg ED for 8 weeks

then

RAD-140 = 20mg ED for 8 weeks
Cardarine = 10mg ED for 8 weeks

you spent 800 on supplements??? i know you spent nowhere near that on mk2866

you do whatever you want.. ive been doing this over a decade so i feel im pretty certain how to use them properly but if you feel you know better, by all means..

good luck to you...

you spent 800 on supplements??? i know you spent nowhere near that on mk2866

you do whatever you want.. ive been doing this over a decade so i feel im pretty certain how to use them properly but if you feel you know better, by all means..

good luck to you...
Yeah I got all my stuff on ReceptorChem it's pretty expensive, plus Coq10 and Nac.

By the way, what do you honestly thing, should I keep my current cycle of 10mg for 3 weeks, then 20mg for 5 weeks of Ostarine, or should I add my Rad-140, AC-262, SR9011 or up the Cardarine dose? I mean, i'm just at one week after the first dose, so still no effects, and I want to cut really hard and recomp, i'm not saying that i'm hurry but if I can stack to get more results even more faster I would be really happy, for real.

Yeah I got all my stuff on ReceptorChem it's pretty expensive, plus Coq10 and Nac.

By the way, what do you honestly thing, should I keep my current cycle of 10mg for 3 weeks, then 20mg for 5 weeks of Ostarine, or should I add my Rad-140, AC-262, SR9011 or up the Cardarine dose? I mean, i'm just at one week after the first dose, so still no effects, and I want to cut really hard and recomp, i'm not saying that i'm hurry but if I can stack to get more results even more faster I would be really happy, for real.
Yeah receptor chem is a horrible source and you overpaid for nonsense

of course you will get better results stacking but you are all over the place.. this needed to be planned and done properly before hand so no , i would not add to it

Yeah receptor chem is a horrible source and you overpaid for nonsense

of course you will get better results stacking but you are all over the place.. this needed to be planned and done properly before hand so no , i would not add to it

I swear that I 100% understand you man, but I can't live anymore with my fat body because it is severely harm my mind. So I will plan another schema to properly integrate Rad-140 to my current cycle, can you tell me if everything is good?

0-3 weeks = 10mg of Ostarine ED
3-8 weeks = 20mg of Ostarine ED
-
1-7 weeks = 10mg of Rad-140 ED
7-8 weeks = 20mg of Rad-140 ED
-
0-8 weeks = 10mg of Cardarine ED
-
0-8 weeks = 3,125mg of Enclomiphene ED
8-10 weeks (PCT) = 3,125mg of Enclomiphene ED
-

If I can gain over 8lbs of muscle, and lose the same amount of fat, I would be happy, without shutdown too.

You dont seem to want to listen and so I certainly cannot be of help. Going about things the wrong way is not going to help you. I always wish you good luck because you certainly are going to need it

You dont seem to want to listen and so I certainly cannot be of help. Going about things the wrong way is not going to help you. I always wish you good luck because you certainly are going to need it
Alright man, if you're taking it like that I won't fight, but I mentioned what was my intentions, and yeah I add rad-140 a week to late, but that means i'll do ( Only for Rad ) a cycle of 53 days instead of 60, it won't really be useless imo.

Have a good day.

i cant really be of help.. you are going to do what you want regardless of anything else and i certainly dont have time for that whatsoever... im with paying clients all day 7 days a week and the little bit of free time i have on here and try to help, the LAST thing i personally am going to do is go back and forth with anyone that doesnt listen... this is what i do for a living so maybe others will roll with that for you... good luck with everything

Alright man, if you're taking it like that I won't fight, but I mentioned what was my intentions, and yeah I add rad-140 a week to late, but that means i'll do ( Only for Rad ) a cycle of 53 days instead of 60, it won't really be useless imo.

Have a good day.
Do whatever you like as it is quite clear you have no intention of listening to others who know far more than you do

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom