napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finished PCT after Dylan’s recommended 12 week beginner /cut cycle

Matthew48228

Huge shoutout to Dylan, his 12 week cycle was awesome (ostarine, andarine, cardarine). By week 4 I started breaking out pretty badly , but was able to clear this up after a trip to dermatologist. Got Blood work 2x during cycle and once before, had no adverse effects other acne for a couple weeks. Followed up this 12 week cycle with 5 days cold turkey , and than his recommended PCT for a month. From today, it’s been roughly 6 weeks since the conclusion of my first cycle, and I’m looking for advice on a second cycle. Will be using Umbrella labs!

Stats
Height: 5’8
Weight: 185lbs - 165lbs (a little under 2lbs per week )
Body fat: if I had to guess dropped from 22 to 13/14%
Strength: Roughly the same, which is pretty amazing considering I dropped 20

Looking for a good maintenance cycle

Glad ypu had such great results brother but damn you're really young to be cycling even sarms

Dylan's Cycles are very easy to follow and they're affordable
make sure you use umbrella sarm so you get the real stuff

very great to hear bro!! nice work! heres a great option for the next one

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 AC-262 (Accadrine) 10 mg first two weeks then bump to 20 mg per day once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

so you lost all that body fat and you kept your strength
yes, I maintained strength throughout 20lb cut. This was also kind've my first cycle. I say kind've because I ran a small ostarine (25mg daily)/cardarine (20mg) cycle from sports technology labs that was crossed with pro hormone. 4 weeks into the cycle my balls were in pain, dropped the cycle and came across this form.

Top Bottom