napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finishing up cycle PCT question

musclebound90

So I am just finishing my 12 week rad 140/ostarine/mk677/cardarine cycle with great results. Only real side I feel is it a little bit of joint pain from going so heavy and I know most common GH secretagauges can also do this but subside once you get off and well still benefit me in the long run..

I sourced everything from umbrella labs and it has been an awesome run, kept and even gained a bunch of strength while rapidly decreasing body fat/bodyweight. Endurance and recovery is through the roof/top tier stack right here with very minimal sides. I guess another side I experienced was sheer aggression but that was only when I dipped the rad to around 30 mg.. I dropped it back to 22.5/25 mg and it subsided and I feel fantastic again..

One question for PCT I did get ahold of some enclomiphene to use for my PCT and i'm unsure of the dosages on this compound. As I have only used regular clomid in the past. Once again everything was sourced from umbrella per Dylans advice and it's been a hell of a run and would definitely run this stack later down the road..

So what are the dosages for enclo PCT thanks???

So I am just finishing my 12 week rad 140/ostarine/mk677/cardarine cycle with great results. Only real side I feel is it a little bit of joint pain from going so heavy and I know most common GH secretagauges can also do this but subside once you get off and well still benefit me in the long run..

I sourced everything from umbrella labs and it has been an awesome run, kept and even gained a bunch of strength while rapidly decreasing body fat/bodyweight. Endurance and recovery is through the roof/top tier stack right here with very minimal sides. I guess another side I experienced was sheer aggression but that was only when I dipped the rad to around 30 mg.. I dropped it back to 22.5/25 mg and it subsided and I feel fantastic again..

One question for PCT I did get ahold of some enclomiphene to use for my PCT and i'm unsure of the dosages on this compound. As I have only used regular clomid in the past. Once again everything was sourced from umbrella per Dylans advice and it's been a hell of a run and would definitely run this stack later down the road..

So what are the dosages for enclo PCT thanks???
It is a very simple one, just 12.5 mg per day brother

i'm obviously going to run the enclo 4 weeks but how long should I wait after my last dose of rad 140 to take the enclo heard its got a long half life?

Top Bottom