napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finished cycle + new cycle proposition

musclebound90

Hey guys I am just finishing my ostarine/+mk677 cycle I posted about a few months ago. Sourced from paradigm peptides had sides, switched to umbrella labs mid cycle and got some really good results. I ran mk 677/@ 25 mg all the way through and plan on staying on that for at least 6 more months. I'll probably stay on it until I finish another cylce as I know it is a gh secretagogue and those are better off being ran long term for results in the 6-12 month range...

I ran ostarine 12.5 mg first two weeks,
bumped up to 25 mg weeks 3-7,
weeks 7-10 I ran in at 37.5 mg,
and finally the last 2 weeks I bumped it up to the maximal dose of 50mg ostarine weeks 10-12.

My goal was to recomp and it worked. I strenuously counted calories using myfitnesspal, shuffling between caloric maintenance on training days and caloric deficit on non training /cardio days. I went from 18-20% body fat to about 15% or sub 15%. My body fat scale at home I bought at amazon says 11-12.5% but i'm thinking more like 14-15% is more realistic cause I've been in the game for awhile and know whats what. I lost total of 4-5 lbs bodyweight (mostly fat) while actually gaining muscle and strength. I hit a new 6 rm on squat and 5rm on my deadlift, which I am extremely stoked about! My shoulders and lats look way bigger/fuller and more defined with mid section trimming up (on my last belt loop lol) and abs beginning to pop through.

For pct I am running the suggested "mini pct" of clomid 25mg for 4 weeks and including an over the counter test booster from jym supplement science alpha jym (although I do not feel very suppressed at all I do a ton of heavy lower body movements like squats and deads which ramps up t) But I'm sure I am just because of the nature of the beast of these drugs so I will continue 4 weeks of clomid @ 25 mg.

Also I wanted to add I got great advice from guys on this forum for my cycle and wanted give thanks, especially Dylan, much appreciated!!

For my next go I was going to wait at least 4 weeks at the very minimum after I complete pct for my next go around. I was thinking step it up a notch possibly lgd 3033 with ostarine what do you think?? I have no experience with LGD's what do you think would be the best go for strength/fat loss/powerlifting??
Potentially...

Ostrarine 25mg 1-12
lgd 3033 - 20mg 1-12
clomid - 13-16 50/25/25/25
nolva - 13-16 40/20/20/20
mk 677 - 25 mg 6-12 months total

3033 is a beast... mind you, its very strong and requires a full pct, but it does seem you are aware... you did a great job on this cycle and now its time to take it a step further on results... this is a very nice cycle and will deliver huge results...

also, you never go on how you "feel" when it comes to suppression.. follow the bloodwork ONLY when it comes to that... if you are going for strength and power lifting, i would go with this kind of cycle...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 LGD-3303 (MEGABOLIC) 20 mg per day split doses… 10 mg in the a.m . and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later

pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
N2guard
Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Thanks i'm going to do some research and will also look into pre/post bloods with this next one. Thanks man appreciate ya.

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Would I absolutely have to run rad 140 with it as the base? I'm finding conflicting information all over the internet that "lgd will shut you down" blaze blah and "you need a test base" .. ?? Doesn't sound like sarms there talking about sounds like anabolic steroids.. although I also understand that compounds like lgd and rad will be more suppressive then lets say ostarine..

I know myself and i'm extremely motivated and can be an aggressive person at times and would like to mitigate that as much as possible. I aslo understand I will be in this extra aggressive zone with lgd alone.. Is it possible I could just run lgd solo with acp and or with my left over ostarine??

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom